Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
 What actually baffles me is how the Cv'z plan to expose Shyam, with him turning the blame on Khushi & EVERYONE distrusting her?????

He is MARRIED!!!!!! Hw will he xplain hw he was 'FORCED' in to this situation!! If he was upfront about his status, the question of marriage with Khushi wouldn't even arise in the first place!!!!

Secondly, Anjali lives in her own little dream world, she wouldn't want to believe, acceptable, she will b shattered considering whatever hapnd in her history.
 Mami is Mami......

But Nani...she has the wisdom of age..(as she is ALWAYS pointing out to her DIL)..it may come as  a  shock, but if khushi's father can suspect something from the moment he meets Shyam, won't Nani be able to see thru the holes in her damaadji's defence of himself???? 

They are not aware of ArHi attraction as they have witnessed on too many occasions Arnav's gross behaviour towards Khushi, so if he has just slowly mellowed a bit, hw can they only assume it's Khushi! I'm sure he is not ALWAYS like that around his family. He does have his gentle moments!
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

at bold and red - interesting point 

thanks for the reply

incandescent thumbnail

Originally posted by: somzz007

Does it really matter that Anjali and nani should know about Arnav's feeling towards Khushi to listen to her side of the story?? Aren't these two the driving force behind getting khushi into RM because of all the qualities that she can impart to La.

yes they are but when it comes to trusting between family and outsiders people normally overlook those things.

Don't they already know what kind of girl she is?? I have always thought Anjali is plain D.U.M.B but nani should have all these years of experience in judging people. Nani did trust damadji till that time but when 10 ppl are going to vouch for khushi ,how can nani not question herself!!!

La , IMO,  has an inkling that K & A are having their moments but chooses to ignore it .She has been shown a bit uncomfortable few times. In case Khushi is accused of being behind Shyam I think La might support khushi,IMO..
Again lets wait and watch!!

Once in while i also think she has an inkling...if Khushi is accused she might go against KHushi to get her out of the way ( i.e if she really has an inkling)

incandescent thumbnail
THanks for your comments. I have read all the posts and will give replies as soon as I can.
Ended thumbnail
reading this has made me quite depressed, lolololol. jokes. but in all seriousness i see what your saying. i think too that rough times are coming ahead.
xxx
prishni_dutt thumbnail
Nice thoughts and probably u r correct in whatever u have penned down.Even ,I feel that none will know about their feelings and even the main leads will never confess for sure.Becoz ,its essiential in any hindi serial that the confession takes place once everything gets totally complicated and its never directly face to face.pretty weird,isnt it?
Its pretty much certain that arnav and his entire family will hate khushi to the core and in that hatred session just to teach khushi how much she has hurt him by the shyam episode arnav might end up marrying lavanya.thats like hitting khushi's state of mind with a brick.so,in a way its unsaid or unspoken betrayal.As usual khushi will cry heavens galore for atleast another 100 episodes before someone will get a slight clue and if it doesnt go like ekta kapoor's serials then it will remain on  just  two or three tracks .if  the cv's decide to make it more complicated then surely arnav will have children too.Khushi's dad will never be able to tell the truth till around 250 episodes and that too to the wrong person and at the wrong time and as usual none will believe him either.Actually,everyone has to get ready for a full on intense hatred track during which probably I will take a break watching this.the hatred track is going to be probably immediately after diwali.
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
goood post and observation..even in today's epi..she ate the hot jalebi of arnav's name..she ddidnt show it to payal either..and she didnt told her anything yet..so that means may b that even guptas r oblivious of arhi

Originally posted by: Sofna

What actually baffles me is how the Cv'z plan to expose Shyam, with him turning the blame on Khushi & EVERYONE distrusting her?????

He is MARRIED!!!!!! Hw will he xplain hw he was 'FORCED' in to this situation!! If he was upfront about his status, the question of marriage with Khushi wouldn't even arise in the first place!!!!

Secondly, Anjali lives in her own little dream world, she wouldn't want to believe, acceptable, she will b shattered considering whatever hapnd in her history.
 Mami is Mami......

But Nani...she has the wisdom of age..(as she is ALWAYS pointing out to her DIL)..it may come as  a  shock, but if khushi's father can suspect something from the moment he meets Shyam, won't Nani be able to see thru the holes in her damaadji's defence of himself???? 

They are not aware of ArHi attraction as they have witnessed on too many occasions Arnav's gross behaviour towards Khushi, so if he has just slowly mellowed a bit, hw can they only assume it's Khushi! I'm sure he is not ALWAYS like that around his family. He does have his gentle moments!

so so true... i'm very intrigued to see how Shyam will place all the blame on Khushi 🤓
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
good post, fari.. so many questions from my side too after watching yesterday's epi.. esp from nani and anji.. aren't they aware of arnav & khushi's track? i mean it surely is because of khushi that arnav is changing so how can they still say that lavanya is the cause of arnav's change? 

i hope they change some part of their thinking..
incandescent thumbnail

Thanks everyone for your replies. I have read all the comments. Unfortunately  i cannot give replies to all because i don't have enough time.  ðŸ˜³ I am busy preparing a presentation.