Dharampatni

Shradha's advice - not always the best advice - Page 2

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yes, to be clear I am not saying Kastur shouldn't have lied, or that she should've told everything. Even if it were a more cynical wife, she would very likely keep quiet and give it some more time. That's completely understandable.  (Like I said in the OP, confront the husband first, meaning attempt to talk it out seriously, and afterwards if the problem persists then you stop covering and stop lying.) 

If everything were the same except for those words from Shradha, I wouldn't have made a topic that said: Kastur shouldn't cover for Mohan and she should confide in people.

I do think that that the scene--including Shradha's words--was poignent, well acted and emotional.

I am simply objecting to Shradha's advice, which I agree is sound advice for married couples. But combined with all the other guidelines that have been given to Kastur, and in turn subtly upheld for the audience, I did find myself a bit uncomfortable over that.
Edited by likarsh - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-mesmerised- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I can't really comment on their previous conversations on being a DP because i didn't understand them... language barrier. ðŸ˜³ My comment is based solely on that one convo between Kastur and her mum earlier this week and i think that particular piece of advice was good advice. ðŸ˜ŠEdited by -mesmerised- - 12 years ago