Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Though today there was no maaneet scenes, i still enjoyed as circus gang were getting scolded by Maaneet.

Adi scene was really hurting. i felt bad seeing Adi insulted by those two good-for-nothing useless hangers-on! Maan gave it nicely. but i wish geet also shd have scolded nandini. she's aftr all her sister.

thank god Maan s going to london not hospital!!! we shd be happy we got this many banks thanks to a very smart director!

but any idea whn GC is returning? Hope they build up the new track n mystery man during Maan's absence instead of filling it with circus gang's antics.

i seriously want our serial move from stupid comedy track to intense drama. Geet was never a b grade  comedy serial (there r good comedy sitcoms like sarabai v sarabai). it was an intense drama - social or romance. we did have comedy (geet not talking to maan n his reactions!!1) which was part of story n made us laugh.

wish to get that back!
anjalireddyy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Maanki Pari

One bird Crooned already Stalker from HP πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjalireddyy84

@ Maanki Pari

One bird Crooned already Stalker from HP πŸ˜†

yeh bhii koi crrooning huwa bhalla πŸ˜†
at least yeh tu bata e ta who is playing this character??πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

RoshiniManeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jyoti06

It seems all r in tension all over ..who is the mystry man ..dhan te nan πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ok I hv got few clues πŸ˜›

Its blast from past

I have not yet seen the new promo... Is it sameera's bro by any chance??????
geetfangeet thumbnail
According to me nano and pretoo should have made to touch feet of adi for what they did ,no offence if they did it :-xEdited by bru22 - 12 years ago
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

HAPPY DIWALI ALL OF YOU!!!πŸ€—

I have read all the posts but IF still not letting me like any post😭😭😭😭
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ok although there was no Maaneet scene today I like that they handled it by giving us the culmination of this darned track..

Ahhh .. the sadistic pleasure one gets when one sees Maaneet blasting the circus party LRC 😍 .. it was heavenly watching Nando getting yelled at for scolding Adi as if she was his effing BOSS 🀬 Iski tau mein haddi pasli kardeti .. how dare she talk to my Adi Sir in such a manner .. Adi Sir is practically family to the Khuranas .. something Nando willl NEVER be no matter if she is married to Dev or not .. I don't believe Nando is a Khurana .. ickk no way 🀒

Maan going to London for a business trip πŸ‘πŸΌ Great way and logical way of showing GCs absence now that they have run out of banked scenes.. which I am glad we got the entire time leading to the new track.. most definitely this is when Geet's stalker will arrive and take advantage of MSKs absence  😈

Idk who, what, where, when, why and how of this stalker but I know one  thing .. he should be good looking haan πŸ˜› He looked pretty well-dressed with a suit and all so seems he is a wealthy man or someone in the business circle of KC .. or a business partner ..

If this is a blast from Geet's past .. one way I've decided it could make sense is ..

The man always had a thing for Geet in HP BUT never told her this because of Geet's family .. especially Brij who would kill the man for even looking at her .. so in order to become more suitable .. he goes abroad after his studies to make a name for himself .. and has now returned to Delhi .. either he knows Geet is married .. or not .. that's something we have to wait and find out :P

Z
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Jyo, Dev as Geet's stalker
anjalireddyy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ bru

According to me nano and pretoo should have made to touch feet of adi for what they did ,no offence if they did it :-x

@ Red BoldπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Really Adi deserves dat
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
my input
A very happy Diwali to all. I sincerely and from bottom of the heart pray to laxmiji please please get rid of MPs and circus party out from the GHSP, so that our beloved GHSP can go on air after revamp also.  AMEN.

1: Today top on the list is The most DESERVED and NECESSARY scolding from MSK to nano and pretto. They crossed their limits long back and today it was height of it.  I wish and request CV specially our director that please do not show later that MSK apologizing or giving explanation for his act. NO MSK does not give his safai to any one and the girls like nano preeto toh kabhi nahi. 

2: Episode did not start as expected with maneet: lekin yep BUT, it's diwali yaaro and 9.30 is  high time to bolo dhaava on fire crackers and ghujhiya, so it's better that Maneet scenes are saved for next week.  Even Kuch toh log and SGP were also filler today.  The TRP chart will still up with nos but then SP and rest channel has more reach than SO

3: Thanks to birdie who ever gaves us news 10 days before that MSK would be going to London. keep us informing about it. 

4: Dev is useless and always only supports the girl in his life. How can he feel bad for nano? can not he see that how nano has behaved with adi??? 

5: I like the way geet said naachne vaali lag rahi ho, it's perfectly fit and later comes yeh salma sitaaro vaala pahne ke kaha jaa rahi ho

7: No matter what Geet should not take any help or moral support with circus party over STALKER ki entry. It should be only and only MSK
Edited by md410 - 12 years ago