Dilsay thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Dilsay thumbnail

FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

MahsooosssPart 27

Geet cursed the name maan from Paris lips, angrily looking at her plate.
"you still haven't finish?" maan wonders...
"I don't like people working on dinner table. It hurts the table."
A small smile forms on maans face... "would you mind describing!"
"no! I don't feel like it!" she snaps up and walks off. Maan stands up and flows... "Have you done your shopping?"
"kansy shopping?" she snaps again, maan closes there door...
"umm, you leaving for collage trip day after next!" geet bit her tongue instantly, even though it was her dream to go somewhere by her self, oh she wasn't liking this. Geet rests her hand over her heart, the pounding heart, it did not want to go. It did not want to leave this room... A week somewhere by her self...
"apki galti. Sab apki galti!" she snaps again... Walking toward maan. She held his shirt with both hand, ripping few more buttons. "why do you have so rubbish shirt that even by holding it rips!" her anger completely vanished, seeing his exposed chest.

"hmm... Maybe your hand puts to much pressure!" he suggests walking to the sofa as geet pushed him. She took the next sit, compressing her self to him. "so my hand giving you pressure, why don't you say your shirts are rubbish!" pari didn't disappear from her mind, still somewhere and poor anger was on maan...
"pari!" maan whispered, geet was all over maan, while he held her by waist over him.
"I don't like her. There I have said it! Why can't she go. Her week is over!" she slowly loosens his collar, embarrassingly looking down, biting her tongue, realizing what she just have spat out.
"au, me... I..." she looked at every corner, realizing how stupidly she was over reacting to.
Maan sat up as geet moved way from him... Trying to hold the ripped buttons.
" What she have done wrong?" maan wonders. He didn't complain about her over reaction, he rather found it amusing.
"nothing!"
"you hate her without reasons?" geet nodes a no, of course she have a reason... But before they can carry on with there conversation a loud knock woke both up...

Next day, geet kept quit while maan completely have forgotten geet have expressed the hatred of paris to him.

"I will pick you up and then go shopping." geet nodes and disappears...

"well, how was your shopping?" anjali wonders, geet kept quit, her red cheek gave everything way, "we didn't go shopping, he took me somewhere for camping..." armaan instantly came over while anjali leaned a bit further...
"tell, tell, what happen?"
"I- oh... Umm..." now how can she say nothing serious have happen, not even a kiss, and top of it... Geet went in deep thought, she was attracted to him, very strong attraction, specially since yesterday how she was looking for excuse to come closer and closer...
"I-... We going shopping today!" she changed her subject... While armaan and anjali teased.

Geet attended her first Brail language class, where she found little meaning of some dots, and also there was hw... Maybe ask her husband for help. She happily smiled then it disappeared. "No! No you won't, that pari didn't then why you?" geet made another face...

Geet walks out, funding the black limo waiting. She hops on with a sigh smile, god dam she never never blushed like this. Maybe a week way would help her to calm down...

She so fancied sitting next to him, yet there was little barrier between them, her eyes gazed up and down, the thought he is blind didn't bother her, yet somewhere she was still in shame of telling her friends... Nearly a month in to there marriage and here they are...
"how was your day?" maan wondered... He was gliding his hand over a file, Which had pari written on the top, she felt like chopping it in to bits.
"ok!"
"just ok?"
"yea..." she leans back, taking her shoes off and then crossed her foot on the car seat... Drinking water and just admiring him... He just look so handsome, she want to kiss him, cuddle him, brush his thick hair back as they sweat making love... "what?" she couldn't give any name to her dirty imagination... As her lips shockingly shouts out...
"what happen?" maan closes his file. Geet licks her lips in worry, what she is doing? Wrong! Wrong! "nothing!"
"hmm..."
"it's just- my mind is to tired, it have worked extremely hard."
Maan smiles, he always loves the way she express her self. "what made your brain work extra hard? Any extra lesson?"
"yes, this poor brain only capable of working few hours, but the other half decided to fight back, and convinced to study a bit more." she calmly looked at him again... Observing his m shape lips, feeling her saliva on them...
"so why did your brain decided to fight..."
"for you?"
Maan instantly became more active, while geet wakes up from her fantasy... Oops! "I mean- for your-" she looked every where to cover something... "for your geet!" she bite her lips... "no- I - mean!!!" maan smiled, he can again sense her worry, and somewhere hint, she is accepting him...
"I mean..."
"shall we go shopping!"
Geet was first to be out... Then maan, he handed her his wallet and then sat back in. Geet stood there silently, looked here and there of the empty car park... "umm..."
"go and buy what you want. I will wait here. This body guards also will be with you."
"aren't you coming with me?"
"no! I never went shopping..."
Geet sadly looked down, of course, he can't see... Then... She slowly walked way, looking at his wallet, with tears fighting to release...

As geet did few of her shopping, she walked passed men cloths... She looked at there credit cards, "mr and mrs khurana" a big grin soon replaced her face. She always hated maans cloths, some are nice, but there was urge off seeing her husband more sexy...

After 3 hours she eventually returned, 2 body guards with 20 shopping bags on each hand, while her self with some to...

"itni time?" maan wondered, if he knew this, he would have went home and came back.
"apki galti, have I told you to stay here?"
"umm..."
"driver let's go."

here is one.. please comment and press the like... another coming up :)
PART 28 pg 35
Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 12 years ago
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

love this geet who is so possessive about him

and it would have been fun if maan accompanied her in shopping .. may be he could have surprised her more
Edited by t_areeb - 12 years ago
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ossum dear
superbpart
loved it
he too her shopping
wow so she learns braile and then only she ll show him
not before that dear
plzzz
and i love that he knew now she is accepting hin
great
waiting tooo
Shimmerr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
awesome part dear!!
maneet are comming closer and closer and i love this!!
we wondering how maan will react to his new cloths!!
waiting for more!!
sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wowww safi awesome update yaar 😃
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
aww they went shopping well not exactly they both went ..it okies...loved it Geet's thots getting wild...