Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Arians

Nyc start dear😊
can u add me 2 yr pm list

thnx😊will surely add u..
-Alone- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice start yaar. continue soon. Aww, my poor pia baby is again upset!! I wonder why this whole world is against her!!!
sweety_crazed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sdoll

Nice start yaar. continue soon. Aww, my poor pia baby is again upset!! I wonder why this whole world is against her!!!

thnx😊well..don't worry..abhay hei na😳..he will take care😳
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey dear awesome start.I love ur prologue😳
sweety_crazed thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

hey dear awesome start.I love ur prologue😳

thnx a lot shrish...m glad u lykd..😊
priyaks12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hai madhuri.. Nice start.. liked it..

Continue dear..pls pm me when u update..
sweety_crazed thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyaks12

Hai madhuri.. Nice start.. liked it..

Continue dear..pls pm me when u update..

hey priya!!thnx ðŸ˜Šm glad u liked it...will continue asap...n will of course pm u😊
sweety_crazed thumbnail
hey!!! guys thnx a lot 4 liking ma concept...all ur beautiful comments means a lot 2 me...n i know m very late...sry 4 that...

CHAPTER:ONE

as usual d city was bright...being friday night..Dubai was full on rush...no wonder that d jumeirah beach was over crowded...
she was walking on d pathway near  d beach...her heart beated  fast...but 4 d first time she felt happy...happy!!..a word she forgot years ago!!!!...its been years now...she has learned 2 move her life cold with bitterness...her thoughts were scattered as d fresh breeze felt on her...she inhaled d evenings cold breeze...she have 2 meet him...todays really special 4 them...

He was walking across d beach resort... here n there...wondering whether she will like this r not...he has fallen 4 her on d first sight itself...he slowly remembered their first meeting...she was totally different...not like d other girls...there was something in her that made him go mad 4 her...he smelt d lilac fragnance on d air...he slowly inhaled her smell...n turned ..there she was...on d other side of d road...smiling at him...in cute white knee length dress...like an angel...even d burj al arab...d place where he want 2 take her 4 their special day looked dim comparing her...he was lost in her

at d other hand...d beautiful beach road of jumeirah...is also famous 4 reckless driving!!!!!!
...two men were fighting with each other...one looked pale...with grey hair...while d other looked shabby..with brown hair...anyone could say that they have drunken badly...as their fight grew...d car started moving in zigzag directions...d one who was driving has left his balance on d drive...

she smiled seeing him looking at her...he has made her life worth living...he has given her her life back...which she lost...she saw those hypnotic blue eyes...nothing else mattered 2 her...its just only him...looking at him she crossed d road...their eyes were talking their own language...she didn't notice a car on high speed was approaching her...nor did he..d men in d car where 2 busy in their own fight...that they didn't notice any one...
suddenly...there was a scream..he felt his heart breaking in to pieces...she fell down...d car had hit her...just in front of him...there she lay..with blood all over her...he ran 2 her...tears were rolling down his cheeks...he shouted PIA...PIA...can u hear me...see me pia ...see me...she was feeling unconscious...she was slowly loosing her memory...she looked at him kneeling in front of her crying out her name...A-B...hay!!!...

he carried her 2 his car..lied her on d back seat...n drove as fast as he could...he reached d nearby hospital...

5 HOURS AGO:

piya was standing on d balcony of her apartment...watching d cars on d road...some one from d back hugged her tightly...without turning she could say that it is sakshi...pia m so happy 4 u ...u don't know hownhappy i m...m just flying...this is something i wanted 4 years...she hugged her more tightly...han!!! she really must be out of her world...4 wanting her friend 2 have a happy life with some one who could keep her away from all d worst things she met in d past...piya knows how much sakshi has tried in these 2 years 2 keep her happy...she hugged her friend back...sakshi broke d hug n said,'here is it piya...wear this...i want my friend 2 look gorgeous today 4 her special day...n she gave her a beautiful white dress...piya hugged her tightly...tears rolling down her cheeks...sakshi has been everything 2 her ...in these 2 years they have made a strong bond with each other...finally sakshi said...chalo piya, if u continue hugging me...abhay will kill me 4 making his lady love late...n i don't want my friend 2 be late 4 her special day...now go n get ready sooon...ok!!ok!!..m going...piya said n went 2 her roam...

NOW:
abhay was cursing himself 4 being care less...i shouldn't have called her...i wouldn't have asked her out...its all coz of me!!!...d doctors were giving treatment...her stage was critical...sakshi came running 2 d Hospital...

PRECAP:wat happens 2 pia???...where is her family???...

here i end this part...i know its not good...but still m very sorry 4 this...my exams r gonna come...n my house mistress eats my head 4 d inter house competition...so m totally mixed up...m sorry again if u guys didn't like this...next time will try 2 give better one...guys do say me so that i should continue or not...if u guys like pls do press like button n leave ur comments...be frank..i won't mind negative comments...luv u all...take care...
adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG.. piya in an accident. I feel soo bad for abhiya. Hope piya is fine.

I liked it though it was a sad update!
Continue soon
Edited by piyabhay4ever - 12 years ago
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hope pia remains fine and everything remains well between abhiya