sooo wat was d significance??

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
d way kastur's friend blabbed bout d foreighn return boys' affairs nd d way d camera emphasized dose scenes were just too🤢!! later even kastur was alsoo tensed nd was remembering her friend's words while sitting behind d window!! soo wat was d significance of d whole crap which wated half of d epi😡!! CVs u dare not make kastur doubt MOHAN or reveal MOHAN 2 hv soo many affairs!!!
Oh please no significance 🥱 Either doubting the other is the last thing I would want to see 🤢
Edited by manasi_31 - 12 years ago
but if dere is no significance den y was kastur remebering dose words while sitting beside d window?? it might b possible dat may b MOHAN did fall in luv wid sum1 in london 4 whom he transformed 4m champu 2 champion but lateron dat girl dumped him or either it just might force kastur 2 act dump once again if she doubts nd questions MOHAN bout his luv life🤢!!! bcos if MOHAN had no affairs nd kastur doubts him den though he doesn't luv her but he might get heartbroken or out of patience🥺
According to me the whole thing was a crap, who said indian guys who stay in foreign countries are bad. Infact these guys are more traditional and hav more culture than the guys in India. Infact they follow it better than a guy who stays in india because they miss many of the things so they kno the value of it. I am not saying jus lik tat i am telling it in experience i am married to a guy who in US for the past 6 yrs but he still follows all tradition and ethics. Ours was an arranged marriage as well. He doesnt hav girl friends, he doesnt smoke, drink, he prays to god more than i do. And i kno so many of his frds who r lik him here. So all tat was a crap tat was showed in the episode. And more over the guys who r in foreign countries r more affectionate to their wives than a guy who lives in india.
i really don think dat MOHAN had affairs but am afraid dat kastur might feel insecure aftr seeing his ignorance 2wards her!!