OCT 25TH Written Update(Hteal opens her heart out)

sri11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Hetal-bejal-Ambaaji  discussion, hetal blames ambaji for not hiding a file properly and cries for her fate to  give baby to sweety.Hetal tells that tomorrow when daarji comes she wont go to bedi's house.ambaaji tries to explain her,but bejal-hetal leaves.

Sejal comes to ambaaji and tells why she is sad from yesterday,she tells about hetal problem and also about ketki maasi coming to their house and thinking what will happen if baa -baapuji came face to face with her.

Mona-anukalp discusses about hetal-karan's baby and happy about them.but mona is sad and tells when karan goes back home and when parmeet came face to face what will happen,will karan keep his promise or not.anu tells just be happy for today and everything will be fine for tomorrow.

All gandhi's at dining table having break fast,and sejal asks how are diwali celebrations at karan-abha's house, mona tells its cool and we met many of them.nu tells we also met their little daugher and she is so sweet and reminds fututre of karan-hetal ..

Karan is about to leave to his work,daarji along with sweety,vimmy and satnaam comes and tells karan that he yelled at him on that day as he thought that he had right on him and without him,their lives became empty and few touching words (Didnt remebered exactly)..karan got pleased by daarji's words and tells he made mistake in understanding him and says dont
day sorry andm ake me feel more quilty and also ttells he is ready to tell sorry to parmeet.

Daarji also invites karan back to bedi house.karan about to respond,hetal tells one mina karan and says she is not going to come to bedi's house.and blames all the beddi;s.

Htela tells bedi's came today for her baby and not for them..they came to know about pregnancy and came with daarji,bcoz if they didnt take us home now then karan never give his baby to sweety,so for sweety''s happiness,they came and not really cared for them.first for sweety,they get them out of house and now again for sweety,they are inviting us back.vimmy and satnaam tries to explain her,but hetal dont want tol isten them.Ambaaji shouts at hetal.

Mona,sweety,karan (Just loved  them)...Silently standing without any words by feeling their pain showing through their eyes,when someone is blaming their very own people...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thankyou so much for your update sri..
arpi9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for u[pdate sr1..asusual lovely one
neeraj1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yes,I liked both the sisters..thanks for update
radhakrish thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
waiting for karan's reaction to hetal..
vcoolwater thumbnail
Thanks for the update.  Hetal sure open up her heart and it was filled with poison.  Sorry I couldn't help myself 😆