KTLK TRP shoots up :)

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
http://www.televisiontrp.com/show/sony-entertainment-tv-show/kuch-toh-log-kahenge.html

Kuch Toh Log Kahenge

Sony TV 
SHOW TYPE: Drama
SHOW TIMING: Mon-Fri 08.00 pm
Created by Director's Kut Productions
Written by Kamlesh Pandey

'Kuch toh log kehenge' is a unique heartwarming love story between two people who not only belong to two different generations, and hence, have a substantial age gap, but are also bound by a past which will sooner or later come to not only haunt them but pitch them against each other. What makes 'Kuch toh log kehenge' different is that it is probably the first teleserial which literally sweeps the viewer along with its bitter-sweet process of falling in love.

Swati Sharma,26, is a fresh MBBS graduate who hated to be a doctor but was forced by her retired army officer Col.Yograj Sharma into the profession because her late mother had wanted it as her last wish. Preiti, Swati's neighbor, is her childhood friend, confidante, guide, philosopher all rolled into one. Preiti has her own dilemma because her lawyer father Kapil Solanki would like her to be a lawyer like him and his wife Shyama Solanki while Preiti herself wants to be a fashion designer. Both friends often come each other's rescue when in trouble. Dadi Bua, Yograj's aunt, had taken care of Swati since her mother's death and dotes on her. Chhote Sarkar, her domestic help, has a running battle with Dadi Bua who rules the Sharma household with an iron hand. Chhote Sarkar has a tough time surviving the daily trauma under Dadi Bua as well as under his driving instructor Phoolan, a Hariyanvi who could have been a boxer if she had not been a driving instructor.  

Dr.Ashutosh, 37, is one of the brightest Surgeon of the country and runs Dr.Kotnis General Hospital in the outskirts of Bhopal, catering not only to the town but to the villages nearby. Dr.Ashutosh is married to his duty and is often called 'Father Hard Stone' behind his back because of his strict discipline and an unforgiving attitude towards negligence and lack of responsibility and commitment. He lives with his caretaker Hiraman, 55, who had been taking care of him since he was brought home by Dr.Mathur as an 8-year old orphan. Dr.Mallika, 33, the other senior surgeon at Dr.Kotnis General Hospital,was Ashutosh's junior in the medical college and has been secretly in love with him since. But some incidents in Ashutosh's life had hardened him so much that he had built an impregnable fort around himself through which he won't allow anyone. They had made him distrust all relationships and commitment. Even the man who has picked him up as an orphan and had raised him and was more than a father to him, had ultimately let him down. And then there was this girl who gifted him a bunch of scars that will never heal. His only relationship with and commitment to was with his job as a surgeon and the only feeling and concern he had were for his patients. There was no place for Dr.Mallika or any other woman in his life. This had turned Mallika, a brilliant surgeon otherwise, into a frustrated, bitter, lonely woman who claimed to be Ashutosh's only friend but knew very well that she cannot have him. And one fine day, into Dr.Kotnis General Hospital walks in Dr.Swati with every intention of being fired from her job. While her carefree, unconventional, often irresponsible attitude to her job infuriates Ashutosh, her natural gift for correct medical diagnosis and love for children makes him suffer her. Her friend Preiti too is unwittingly drawn into this orbit when the Chief Administrator of the hospital Rangnath, 29, an otherwise competent man who wears his heart on his sleeves and often brings whiffs of laughter in the somber corridors of the hospital, falls in love with her. Will Swati be able to break in through the fort that Ashutosh has built around himself? What happens when both their pasts come to haunt them and pitch them against each other? And what happens when an old love walks into Ashutosh's life? And a young man tries to mend Swati's broken heart? And what role will Mallika play? The unique but turbulent love story of Ashutosh and Swati is punctuated by the two other love stories that bring laughter along with love into 'Kuch toh log kehenge''Prieti and Rangnath, and Chhote Sarkar and Phoolan. These multiple love stories swell with passion and suspense against the backdrop of the drama of battle for life over death that offer daily cliffhangers.

TRP Ratings For Show

Opening Day TRP :- 1.21

Week 43- (17 Oct 2011 To 23 Oct 2011) Avg :- 1.39

Week 42- (09 Oct 2011 To 16 Oct 2011) Avg :- 0.88

Week 41- (02 Oct 2011 To 08 Oct 2011) Avg :- 1.11

Edited by ramonag - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thanks for sharing di very happy about this πŸ₯³
justprati thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yeppieee :) :) :)
time to partyyy πŸ₯³
hugs to all KTLKians πŸ€—
shamil thumbnail
thanks ramoπŸ€—
good newsπŸ₯³
just shows people love to watch the usual stuff than something different
Hope the cvs come back to track now that the show has got noticed;
dont want to see more cheesy scenes in a show that stars MB😭
oho wow ji so sony got it right πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ all filmi dramas worked πŸ˜†
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
🀣 wat an irony.. !.. tho i wish well for KTLK, MB, and KK and never any ill..πŸ‘πŸΌ... 
bt now I agree.. wen story becomes crap and drag.. it always raises TRPs..🀣 

bt i pray tht it reaches the desired TRPs and v can finally relax and c some grt story unfolding..πŸ˜›
shamil thumbnail
Originally posted by: achiever

🀣 wat an irony.. !.. tho i wish well for KTLK, MB, and KK and never any ill..πŸ‘πŸΌ... 

bt now I agree.. wen story becomes crap and drag.. it always raises TRPs..🀣 

bt i pray tht it reaches the desired TRPs and v can finally relax and c some grt story unfolding..πŸ˜›

what an irony yaarπŸ˜•
I hope so too
shamil thumbnail
they have turned Niddi and Angie into 'swati' and 'prieti'???πŸ€”πŸ€£
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shamil

what an irony yaarπŸ˜•
I hope so too

but i have a dbt.. coz last weeks Shahensa epis were gud and enjoyable.. it had some gud sequences.. this week it was more crap.. bt i hope tht the boring Dil to pagaal track had nothing to do with the TRP rise...πŸ˜†.
shamil thumbnail
so its true!! we will have an ex-love ishtory for Dr.A