Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Unconventional thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Rapier

so let me get this straight? PB is NOT a bully according to you? and she doesn't instigate people or torture them?😕 that is the biggest rubbish i've ever heard. here is an example of her "taunts" and "tortures" and "bullying": 

twinkle twinkle little star
how i wonder what you are
when i see you without makeup
i get an awful shakeup

now if that's not a taunt, i dunno what is. woh doosron ko chahe kuch bhi bole, agar usse kisine "aunty" kya bol diya, all hell breaks loose?

she can gang up on a person and bully the person as much as she wants, but if someone else does it, it is inhumane?

and to top the list, people who support the people in BB are just like them? now what kind of logic is that?

@ red bold...

so true...bas aunty kehne par itna hungama create kia...she insulted shakti sooo badly jst bcoz he didnt react...wat is dis yaar...how can u respect such a person...😡
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Pooja Aunty is a good aunty bachcha log. Bajao taali!!  ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†
And I welcome all newbies. 😃 
sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

so let me get this straight? PB is NOT a bully according to you? and she doesn't instigate people or torture them?😕 that is the biggest rubbish i've ever heard. here is an example of her "taunts" and "tortures" and "bullying": 

i get an awful shakeup

now if that's not a taunt, i dunno what is. woh doosron ko chahe kuch bhi bole, agar usse kisine "aunty" kya bol diya, all hell breaks loose?

she can gang up on a person and bully the person as much as she wants, but if someone else does it, it is inhumane?

and to top the list, people who support the people in BB are just like them? now what kind of logic is that?

@ bold: Screwed up logic😛
Edited by sunandshine - 12 years ago
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sunandshine

@ bold: Screwed up logic😛

Twinkle Twinkle little star
With screwed up logic
We all are
In the BB house there are
A bully, a tucchi and a fading star.

Tongue

topcelebs thumbnail
pb is behaving very good  and shakti ki to wat lag gayi hai apne hi jaal main phas gaya. shraddha is mad
evonora thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I like PB…and I like the fact that she is out spoken and willing to call a spade a spade no matter what the consequences…

Everyone is bully in that house…emotionally bulling other housemates by crying "mai bechari act" too is form of bulling isn't..?

So Y single PB out…

M cheering for PB just because everyone isn't…way to go PB…play ur game chica..😊

i get an awful shakeup

thbat is because pooja Misssra was singing some song when pooja was in jail. The camera captured weird happiness of POM while singing that song. There is solid reason for PB to dislike missra. As i agree PON does lot of nagging.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chirag2205

agree with you that shraddha's language is not right...but tell me who provoked shraddha first...in that bucket incident...PB asked Shraddha that why bucket is there...shraddha replied in appropriate tone...but she kept on nagging on that issue...and kept on saying why you are breaking the rules...if PB had issue she could have called captain... tell me one thing but keep on nagging on one issue is that going to solve it ...i guess answer is no...omletter incident also...everyone cooks in a different way...if you don't like someone then person who has cooked is going to tell then cook the way you want to do it...

it is not a question of being indian or not...pb has not done anything that makes her so unpopular...we only came to know her as a person when she came on bb...

i agree with u that PB was nagging shraddha...but do we react the same way when we are nagged...whatever PB does...she doesnt lose her cool...even when she is angry, i havent seen her say tu or  teri...she says app...thats is what i am talking about...self control.
I just assumed that PB might be a unpopular person in India which I dont know about, thats why i asked.

Will.I.Am thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: happyviewer

i agree with u that PB was nagging shraddha...but do we react the same way when we are nagged...whatever PB does...she doesnt lose her cool...even when she is angry, i havent seen her say tu or  teri...she says app...thats is what i am talking about...self control.
I just assumed that PB might be a unpopular person in India which I dont know about, thats why i asked.

i dont think PB is unpopular at the same time she is not hugely popular but she has had her presence felt on small screen.shraddha is shradha bai. bartan maachte maachte,bathroom saaf kar karke she has melted and frustrated and moreover BB house main Raja ki jhalak dikhrahee hain. thats why she is getting more agitated. probably she is using the same words on contestants which Raja has used on her and she is assaulting contestants charecter as Raja did to her. she wanted to be more popular and notorious than Raja . inke beech main Psycho Missra  is in full swing. 
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: happyviewer

it just feels that she hasn't lost her cool...its known as the ' botox effect'...botox freezes the frowning muscles...