Arnav says, Nahi Di main Khushi se pyar nahi karta

LoveArnavKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
I know the precap was awesome.. Arnav is dumbstruck to know that how does Di know.. Lol.. πŸ˜†
Everyone on the forum is saying that Anjali will say "Pyaar to tumhe hai hi.. Lavanya se"

But deep down, i want this to happen:

Anjali says"Aur pyaar tumhe hai hi.."
Arnav says, "Nahi Di, main Khushi se pyaar nahi karta.." 😳 (aur uski chori pakadi jaye.. πŸ˜‰)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
aapke munh mein cadboury chocolate yaar..😳😳
SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
this should happen

comment on barun and sanaya's profile and their photos which r left from ur comment. comment everyday. sorry for disturbing, but i have to disturb every member for increasing barun's and sanaya's rank .

COMMENT BARUN AND SANAYA'S PHOTOS TOO

now barun is no4 position. sanaya's ranking  is again down. we have to work hard more. so pls do it. bcoz if we does not do it their ranking will down

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/9941/barun-sobti/

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2684/sanaya-irani/

and if u still not join barun and sanaya's fan club then pls join. It is a big factor of ranking.

U have to do nothing to join barun and sanaya's fan club. Just visit the above link. Here u will see a option join fanclub. So pls join their fan club.

These r  the new photos link. Comment there pls. it is also a big factor in ranking

and if u have facebook acc then like all barun and sanaya's photo using facebook. It is also a big factor. Notice carefully every photo. There is a option "like" using facebook

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
nahin yaar, cadbury kya apke moon mein tou khushi ke banaye houe jalibiyain!!! i hope arnav says that and Anjali be like "hum tou Lavanya ji ke baat kar rahe the!"
Nrp77 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

It would be fantastic if he let Khushi's name slip, but if Anjali says La then I think someone needs to hit her upside the head.  How dense can 1 person be!?!  πŸ˜•

Originally posted by: _mahi_

aapke munh mein cadboury chocolate yaar..😳😳

Oh so sweet.. Thank you 😳

Originally posted by: areeba123hina

nahin yaar, cadbury kya apke moon mein tou khushi ke banaye houe jalibiyain!!! i hope arnav says that and Anjali be like "hum tou Lavanya ji ke baat kar rahe the!"

oh Thank you 😳 Yeah, i really want this conversation to happen.. πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: Nrp77

It would be fantastic if he let Khushi's name slip, but if Anjali says La then I think someone needs to hit her upside the head.  How dense can 1 person be!?!  πŸ˜•

Hey, don't be upset.. Anjali will know sooner.. And she'll help Arhi to be together.. 😳
-Punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
omg i wish tht happens..tht wud be best😍
TF304 thumbnail
I hope ke arnav ki chori pakdi jaai😍

idon't care how but i just want him to admit that he loves her MANNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😎
(fingers crossed)πŸ˜›