LOVE LOVE LOVE Today's Episode!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
I absolutely loved Shraddha today.. SHE WAS FANTASTIC. I wonder why she kept mum all this time? Did BB threaten to kick her out or something? 😆 😆 😆

She was fantastic!!! 👏👏👏

I loved her REAL.ONE skit where she showed PooB her place. Her skit was hilarious!!! 😆😆😆

I loved how she showed Laxmi and PooB her place, and then that pathetic excuse for a human being, Mahek had to jump in for TRP's when she clearly had notihng to do with anything.

Did you guys notice how easily Mahek swings?! 😡 A few episodes ago she was hating on that group. Now to get back to the group, she is using Shraddha.. And was very excited to join the gang for the candle task... Man! She is one evil witch. 🥱

But Shradhha... ⭐️⭐️⭐️
😆
Honestly people, this has to be the BEST season ever.

Reasons:

1. In Season 3 and 4, only certain members were screaming and yelling like Vindoo, Tanaaz, KRK, Raju, Dolly, Ashmit, Veena. and Shweta. The rest kept their cool.

2. In this season, EVERYONE is yelling and fighting EVERY NOW AND THEN. No cards are left unturned (except Mandeep, who's kinda dumb).

3. It's been only three weeks down the line, and SUPER TENSIONS have started..

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!
I think this is her tactic to stay in the house, but she's so cheap, everyone in the bb house fights but no one talks the way she does.
Originally posted by sweet_angel27

I think this is her tactic to stay in the house, but she's so cheap, everyone in the bb house fights but no one talks the way she does.

Are you serious?! Have you seen the way Laxmi talks??? Jeez, no one is any lower than her.
Originally posted by desi_IFer1

I absolutely loved Shraddha today.. SHE WAS FANTASTIC. I wonder why she kept mum all this time? Did BB threaten to kick her out or something? 😆 😆 😆

She was fantastic!!! 👏👏👏

I loved her REAL.ONE skit where she showed PooB her place. Her skit was hilarious!!! 😆😆😆

I loved how she showed Laxmi and PooB her place, and then that pathetic excuse for a human being, Mahek had to jump in for TRP's when she clearly had notihng to do with anything.

Did you guys notice how easily Mahek swings?! 😡 A few episodes ago she was hating on that group. Now to get back to the group, she is using Shraddha.. And was very excited to join the gang for the candle task... Man! She is one evil witch. 🥱

But Shradhha... ⭐️⭐️⭐️
😆

Fully agreed on the Right One speech. I was laughing and telling myself, this woman can also think!

Agreed on Mahek too. I just couldnt believe that when the Shraddha-Laxmi match was going on... M joins in 😃

Are you serious?! Have you seen the way Laxmi talks??? Jeez, no one is any lower than her.

Yep. Laxmi gets on my nerves many times!

oh haha, yeah I guess, but I never really understand what Laxmi says lol.
Originally posted by sweet_angel27

oh haha, yeah I guess, but I never really understand what Laxmi says lol.

All she says is Hum Hijde, Hum Hijde.. The rest that follows is negligible. 😆