Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Essence.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Go hang out with your single friends and try  find out and think abt the bad thing that could have happen if you were with him, I swear it make you feel gud.
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Concentrate on other things, make new friends and get yourself occupied with them, don't leave any empty space in your daily routine because the moment you sit idle, his/her thoughts will haunt you.

The worst moment comes at night while sleeping.
The best solution not to think of him while in bed trying to get some sleep, listen to blast music with your earphones, some beats and hiphop. It will keep you distracted.

Good luck babe :)
You can concentrate on other things but yeah unfortunately the one u have loved truly is unforgettable.. no matter what u do..
riteshnarula thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This matter is very serious I have also same problem.
P1nk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oh dear, i feel for you heart broken souls out there, maybe spiritually connect yourself with the Lord and seek his comfort?
^^ only if that was possible..?? lol
P1nk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: V.I.P

^^ only if that was possible..?? lol

I know when you have a fresh wound every thing seems impossible, trust me been there and still there, however sometimes you have to try certain measures so you don't take drastic steps like binge drinking, rebound sex etc i know many people who take that step..I find Crying to God helpful, but this would depend on the individual how deep in love they were with their lover, and it sucks when u picture them with someone else. If you believe in God that is lol
Sonia_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

do gud things which u like..aur jab uski yaad aaye to uski buraaiya yaad karooo...fir koi aur kaamo mein lagjao..

Originally posted by: P1nk

I know when you have a fresh wound every thing seems impossible, trust me been there and still there, however sometimes you have to try certain measures so you don't take drastic steps like binge drinking, rebound sex etc i know many people who take that step..I find Crying to God helpful, but this would depend on the individual how deep in love they were with their lover, and it sucks when u picture them with someone else. If you believe in God that is lol

Same here, Im still there 😆 will be one year now.
during this yr, just to drive my mind off whatever happend, i got involved in a few relationships
but at the end of the day i told myself " what the hell am i doing? i am not even happy nor do I like this person " ... so this means..ur busted for awhile yea?

and yeah, crying is the best medicine...do it everydayy .. feels good after..
high five to the crying 😃😆