Balika Vadhu

Gauri careless about the presence of Jagat

Pranjjal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys what do u feel as shown many times Gauri never feel to do any discussion with Jagat before doing any act. She himself decides what to do and go ahead without discussing it with Jagat😳.
I am earning so I can do anything? For me  Hubby and wife's together decisions matters the most for peaceful married life. Gauri jab dekho high pitch pe chadh jati hai. Koi bhi baat shaanti se kar hee nahi sakti. Really Jagat deserves such a life partner😆 not Anandi. For me I personally can not bare such a person like G. Jab dekho bhokti hee rahti hai 😆Too irritating.
Edited by Pranjjal - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pranjjal thumbnail
68 views and not a single reply😔
redapple1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I know responsible couples make decisions together. Yeh dhono self independent, non trusting but deeply in love couple hai. Gowri wanted to surprise her hubby and hubby dear wanted to surprise his sweety. Only thing is Gowri beat him to it. :)
sunrise35 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pranjjal

Hey guys what do u feel as shown many times Gauri never feel to do any discussion with Jagat before doing any act. She himself decides what to do and go ahead without discussing it with Jagat😳.

I am earning so I can do anything? For me  Hubby and wife's together decisions matters the most for peaceful married life. Gauri jab dekho high pitch pe chadh jati hai. Koi bhi baat shaanti se kar hee nahi sakti. Really Jagat deserves such a life partner😆 not Anandi. For me I personally can not bare such a person like G. Jab dekho bhokti hee rahti hai 😆Too irritating.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
sree.m thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunrise35

🤣

🤣🤣🤣
sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She's the best possible punishment 4 life to the egoistic betrayor.Edited by sreevask - 12 years ago
sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
A jezebel loved by a double- dealer.
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think they wanted to surprise each other. It just backfired.

The same as the singhs wanted to surprise jagat with the hospital. 

I dont think it is the same thing as not consulting a person because their views are not important.

It is just doing something because you think it will make them happy.
Sahan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pranjjal

bilkul sahi kaha aapne. sahi shabd bhi kaha "Bhonkti raheti hai" ab yeh bhookhna ab jagya pe padne do kam se kam use yeh to samjh mein aaye ki kisi ladaku se uska pala pada hai aur kal tak uske jis ego ko dadisa palti thi usi ego ko gouri ne hert kiya hai mein to bahot betaab hoon jagya ko tutataa hua dekhne ke liye abhi tak usne anandi ki manovedna ke sath bahot khela hai.
shahin.nafiah thumbnail
YOU ARE RIGHT. WHETHER ITS WIFE/HUBY WHILE TAKING BIG DCISIONS THEY HAVE TO FIRST DISCUSS WITH EACH OTHER. JAGYA DESERVES SUCH A LIFE PARTNER FOR BETRAYING ANANDI😡