Tomorrow's precap: PoM vs Siddharth, SICK FIGHT

Posted: 12 years ago
OMG Another one...

PoM bumps into Siddharth in late night's darkness while Siddharth is standing and talking to Mandeep...Instead of apologizing to each other, they pick some stupid random fight and it gets worse later...A battle of BEEP BEEP words!

PoM almost caught and strangled Siddharth's neck 😆

Wow, BB house turning into a jungle 😛 😛 😆

P.S. Wonder if Pooja Aunty will have the time to attack PoM now since she is in her own mess  with Shraddha and some others... Aunty mat kaho naa...Shaktiji, samjhaaiye apni 22 saal ki beti ko ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ Wow, what a spineless man! Spanks Vida on her bum all day and he says he has a family! 😆 😆 😆

P.S.
I'm a PoM fan but I'm dying to say this - Bigg Boss made her the winner of the Ra-One prize for a reason! It was to remind her that she needs to get back to her original form 😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†
Edited by cl0wn - 12 years ago
I couldn't really get whose fault was it. But seems like Sidharth wanted to pick a fight with her some way or the other considering his reasonings behind PM's nomination earlier. But God, Mishra was loud. It looked damn scary. From both ends!
Yep, both could have just apologized and done with it... it was no one's fault...
I think PM started talking rudely first and then sid started reacting also...
Originally posted by WhoamI..

I couldn't really get whose fault was it. But seems like Sidharth wanted to pick a fight with her some way or the other considering his reasonings behind PM's nomination earlier. But God, Mishra was loud. It looked damn scary. From both ends!

Only tomorrow we will be able to tell 😉 Can't wait 😛 😆
Omg did she really try to catch and strangle Sids tatooted neck?
I'm a PoM fan but I'm dying to say this - Bigg Boss made her the winner of the Ra-One prize for a reason! To remind her that she needs to get back in that form 😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† Edited by cl0wn - 12 years ago
fight was verbal & PM was wrong in trying to caught sid's neck 
It was PM's fault , Sid was standing and PM came and pushed him and started accusing Sid instead saying he pushed her. Its good that Mandy was there as an eye witness ! 😛

I really don't understand this behavior of Pooja Mishra , since she is a girl she can talk rudely with Sid but Sid can't do the same just because he is a guy ? She was teaching Sid manners while she herself seems to have forgotten them !
I m big PM fan...but this time she was wrong & trying to caught sid's neck is not acceptable at all