Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I'll keep my take on today's episode short.

The snake hoped to surprise and impress Khushi by lighting up her aunt's humble abode. Surprised she was but impressed she was not, especially when he went on to promise that he will bring light whenever she is confronted with darkness.  Now why would she be impressed with a man who can only bring artificial light when she had the assurance and comfort of the man who himself was her light? Why else would those words of Shyam bring memory of Arnav's consoling hand on her head when she faced her darkest hour in the form of her foster father's hospitalisation?  In sharp contrast to her muted response to Arnav's touch, she  withdrew her hand
sharply as soon as she felt the sliminess of the snake's touch when he held her hand in his. She dropped the jalebi box gifted by him and scampered away from him as fast as she could. She'd rather not take jalebis from such a man or for that matter any form of help he may offer in future.  She can make her own jalebis, thank you very much.

She embarked on her jalebi making mission more to calm her tumultuous mind which could not stop thinking of her Laad Governor.   He may not always appreciate her action or have the sweetest words to flatter her as she herself saw in the images of her future (thanks to her vivid imagination).  But she knew that he was one hundred per cent genuine.  Isn't it better to hold the genuine interest of a man who is made of pure iron than the obsessive interest of a man who is nothing but fake gold?  The strength of iron will always support her when she needs it.  The fake gold, on the other hand, will lose its sheen pretty soon and be fit for nothing.

No wonder then that even her sub-conscious mind instructed her jalebi making hand to spell out his name in the jalebi. There is no escaping now, Khushi. You are well and truly love sick!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nicly written.. Good post.
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Superbly written. I also read your post yesterday about the symbolism of the rangoli ke upar falling scene. That was an excellent analysis too.

I enjoy reading your posts πŸ˜›
Priya_128 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
goood post :)...as usual...u hit the nail on the head...

shyam doesnt fail to disgust any of us...and for oncee i think she is disturbed on some random level with things shyam does...even in her imagination she was acutely uncomfortable of his presence and of his sickeningly sweet words...she actually makes it a point of telling him not to continue...

Like u said...she rather have the truth...even if its to compare her to an auto in delhi :) 

Every time she asks her gods to show her the path, arnav appears as an answer...true...khushi's light is arnav...as the silent hero...he trudges on... unconsciously fulfilling her own prophecy of what her lover would be...hoook line and sinker toh she has falllen...but yet shes trying to crawl her way out of it.. *the black magic promo* 

but it would do us all good if atleast one of them owns up (even if its to themselves) that they are in lovee before the shyamu drama starts..
Shahu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
]She can make her own jalebis, thank you very much.] - LOL! Yes, she can! :D

mommy2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Opti -- brilliantly written!!! I loved your post yesterday as well but didn't get a chance to comment!  You bring forth the best and most relevant aspects from the episode.  Your tone is usually upbeat and couldn't think of a better word for your efforts - "Opti"mism!!!! (Like Darwnism - just playing with wordsπŸ˜† )

Your posts are a pleasure to read, truly!!!

Opti thumbnail
Thanks
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: zee10

nicly written.. Good post.

Thanks zee.
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: sbk2

Superbly written. I also read your post yesterday about the symbolism of the rangoli ke upar falling scene. That was an excellent analysis too.

I enjoy reading your posts πŸ˜›

Thanks for following my posts. Have written one more on the symbolism of yesterday's episode.
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya_128

goood post :)...as usual...u hit the nail on the head...

Thanks

shyam doesnt fail to disgust any of us...and for oncee i think she is disturbed on some random level with things shyam does...even in her imagination she was acutely uncomfortable of his presence and of his sickeningly sweet words...she actually makes it a point of telling him not to continue...

Yes, she looked perturbed by Shyam's sugary talk.  It was sure giving her a diabetes as the hollowness in them was so palpable.

Like u said...she rather have the truth...even if its to compare her to an auto in delhi :)

Trust Khushi to think up something like this! I guess even her subconscious mind accepts the fact that her dressing sense is OTT.

Every time she asks her gods to show her the path, arnav appears as an answer...true...khushi's light is arnav...as the silent hero...he trudges on... unconsciously fulfilling her own prophecy of what her lover would be...hoook line and sinker toh she has falllen...

Yes,  she is hopelessly in love and her Devi maiyya is showering her with signs if only she would notice and accept them.  I guess she has already started noticing them but has trouble accepting them.

but yet shes trying to crawl her way out of it.. *the black magic promo*

That is her way to denying what is undeniable.  So we go from acidity to witchcraft.  Wonder how long it will take her to accept the truth.

but it would do us all good if atleast one of them owns up (even if its to themselves) that they are in lovee before the shyamu drama starts..

I sure hope one of them does accept the inevitable.