Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Kaise Bhoolein Ye Shikayat

..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
loved the last scene between AshNi...ashu asked nidhi AAPKO KOI SHIKAYAT HAI and then before her reply said HAAN TO BHOOL JAAIYE...ashu ji still don't understand nainon ki bhasha...ofcorse nidhi have shikayat and ho bhi kyun na...unki shikayat to wahi hai one n only why he hugged mallika and how can she forget such shikayat?...kyun ashu ji ne nidhi ke hote kisi aur ko hug kiya?...and that too the vampy...nidhi became so serious after ashu's this saying to her...and looked sad too...and on that the title track rocked and rolled...ashu ji u have to do very much to get nidhi forget her this shikayat😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey today u r clearing all my doubts thru ur posts...thnx..😆
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rabzonedge

hey today u r clearing all my doubts thru ur posts...thnx..😆

my pleasure😉😆
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
awesome post...I also loved that scene, plus MB's vulnerability saying those lines...it was touching and charming too...
LekshmiPriya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: roopalgupta

loved the last scene between AshNi...ashu asked nidhi AAPKO KOI SHIKAYAT HAI and then before her reply said HAAN TO BHOOL JAAIYE...ashu ji still don't understand nainon ki bhasha...ofcorse nidhi have shikayat and ho bhi kyun na...unki shikayat to wahi hai one n only why he hugged mallika and how can she forget such shikayat?...kyun ashu ji ne nidhi ke hote kisi aur ko hug kiya?...and that too the vampy...nidhi became so serious after ashu's this saying to her...and looked sad too...and on that the title track rocked and rolled...ashu ji u have to do very much to get nidhi forget her this shikayat😉

he he t "and that too the vampy"..tats hillarious...good one yaar