Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maria_awan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: arhi-fan

Wish u a happy diwali! The heart and eye convo was fabulous. Thanx for pm.

thanks 4 liking and ur welcome 4 pm
maria_awan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: naddiya26

Happy diwali ..loved it 

thanks 4 loving it
maria_awan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: moonlight44

loved it its nice!!!

thanks dear
maria_awan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: meenaluma

its nice pls pm me wen u update next part

thanks dear and u will have pm soon ji πŸ˜Š
maria_awan thumbnail

Jaan Lets Fall Togther In Love😊

"love comes when manipulation stops ;when you think more about the other person than about his or her reactions to you.when you dare to reveal yourself fully.when you dare to be vulnerable"

its was a perfect day for me .perfect time , perfect place , perfect man , perfect arms , perfect love and perfect fall. i left my house  in morning thinking my life is changing and my self too , i was becoming mad and totally mad and no guess he was the only reason 4 that.I used to hate when he was around me , i still remember that i had a condtion when i joined the job at his house  and the most perfect words was "arnv singh raizada should not be at home when i am teaching lavanya ji or i wont work "
 And look at me  today i  cursed that time when i said these words  because today i want him to be there in that house when i am there .my day does need a kick start  which he gives by his sweet and scary look and some time  wierd looks like i am mad. some one need to go and to tell him that i am getting mad because of u  the great alexander , the great Lord governor of my heart and my soul.

i enter the raizda mansion , started my work  wishing he should not come down or be in house toady other wise i  will become a living statue which will be lightened up on this diwali at The Raizadas Mansion haha very funny πŸ˜† na guys its my heart feelings  listen what next !   every told me to think a way to bring him down some one need to tell these women  that if he come down i will be directly landing up in heaven .πŸ˜†

i tried my trick by sending them self and thanked to u god he didnt but they forced me to call him . he just came  and i was specially left stunned that he denyied his family and accepted my wish . although i wished he should not come down but i loved the emotion when he came on my wish . its amazing when some one makes you feel special by simple and sweet acts like he was doing these and i was more falling for him as much i was running from him  for him. i made the rangoli and he was adjusting the wires just next to me and we both were stealing glance at each other and then i saw the stol was sliping and i tried to save him and we both fall . i got embariss by this but when i tried to get up and look in his eyes they were saying some thing to me which i heard in my heart 

his eyes:what the h...

her heart : i am sorry  i fall

his eyes : dont say sorry  jaan

her heart : i made u  fall thats why

his eyes: i loved this when u comes into my arms without saying

her heart : then why did you said what the h...

his eyes: thats because i didnt wanted  you to be hurt  

her heart : thats only thing that arnav singh raizada cannt do to me and i like your hold on me  

his eyes : is it but its you  who made my day by coming into my arms sweet heart

her heart: i made your day i thought u do mine everyday 

his eyes: u made my night and nows days too πŸ˜³

her heart: i amde your night no i never did and what days now?

his eyes: haha u r sacred now jaan

her heart : hehe no i am not and tell me when  did i made your night haan?

his eyes: u did remember our first neeting that time its was night and u beautifully fall in my arms 

her heart : oh that  but i didnt fall on purpose you see it was a accident 

his eyes: accident  oh gosh u did that on purpose trying to see my arms are perfect enough to hold u , u were practising 4 wedding life na 😳  

her heart : no i wasnt that fall was because of that  your sweet manger who pushed me on stage i told her i am not your model but your staff is like you never listen to me 

his eyes: like me i thought they are like you  never listen to me carefully na jaan and winks at him 

her heart: what r u doing 

his eyes: what am i doing? this should be asked by me na u r on top of me i lying beneath you ...r u trying to kiss me  haan?😳

her heart: kiss and you and like this never...πŸ˜†

his eyes: oh so wont kiss me like this but u will kiss me na  tell me how

her heart :what i never said i will kiss you  
😲

his eyes: but right now u said u wont kiss me like this means you will other way na 

her heart : i didnt meant lord governor i meant i will kiss someone when he will tell me that i am his world and life 

his eyes: oh u didnt heard my heart beat that say this to you every sec  

her heart: i do but sacred to accept it 

his eyes: why 

her heart: because i f i do and then u move away from me i wont be able to breath 

his eyes: i live in your heart jaan how can i move away from you and u live in mine so dnt worry i am not running and not like this when u  going to kiss me na πŸ˜³

her heart : again kiss why r after it 

his eyes: because u r after me πŸ˜†

her heart: i am not u r thats u fall when i was sitting here so icome to save yu and will hold like this 

his eyes: if u r coming like i will fall every second  and u will come after me 

her heart : u made me fall dear

his eyes: lets accept it jaan we both fell not here but in love too with holding eachother

her heart : ok defeat accepted sir 

his eyes: love battle won and together 

her heart : ok dear accpted 

his eyes : so u accepted now my gift of winning i am still waiting 

her heart: what gift 

his eyes : my kiss😳

her heart: haha u wont miss a chance to bring the kiss na 

his eyes: no not a chance of leaving the kiss and you too because when u r here my kiss is tooπŸ˜†

her heart : arnav i love you thanks 4 making me fall and she put her rose petal on his  lips and they both share a kiss   and the she leaves him 

his eyes: why did u leave i wasnt done yet and i want more (bad boy)😳

his eyes: oh why didnt you left i want more i am not done yher heart: because i want my gift now as we both won so now my gift plz jaan

his eyes: my pleasue jaan and you r driving me crazy  and he kisses her this time and whispers " it will be a good practice fir wedding i menat our suhaag raat na jaan"😳

hope u all like the second part of his eyes and her heart
Edited by maria_awan - 12 years ago
pri12 thumbnail
very very romantic,,,,,,,,,keep it up😊
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow...damn goood..so romantic talk of their heart and eye...true companion
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
WOW maria...its superb...loved it!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈ
imaan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awww its so romentic i wish it would happen,,,,,,,,,,,,love the dilogues...