KTLK has copied Pakistani Serial!1

Posted: 12 years ago
This serial is actually a copy of a Pakistani drama called 'Dhoop Kinarey', it has exactly the same plot and charcters; where the main protagonists are an older doctor and a young one, who fall for each other and a charcter who really likes the man. The plot about his home given to someone else is also exactly the same!

wow some body realized after 3 weaks as they say this was told in the begining of the show 🤪plz avoid posts like this

Originally posted by iamtheebest

This serial is actually a copy of a Pakistani drama called 'Dhoop Kinarey', it has exactly the same plot and charcters; where the main protagonists are an older doctor and a young one, who fall for each other and a charcter who really likes the man. The plot about his home given to someone else is also exactly the same!

Lmfao why is that this happens again and again. 
We know and KTLK has bought the rights and have given credit to the writer if yu read the tittles when the show starts yu will see. So they have the right to make this show and it's not a big issue because the credit has been given.

Star⭐️
not again🤣
I guess this kind of posts will continue even after the show ends!
Not again :( 
this has been discussed quite a number of times
Originally posted by shamil

not again🤣
I guess this kind of posts will continue even after the show ends!

Well excuse me but I have not been following KTLK forum so I didnt know.

Originally posted by ANOSHKA

wow some body realized after 3 weaks as they say this was told in the begining of the show 🤪plz avoid posts like this

Again I did not realise, so I knidly ask u not to be rude.
If there is a forum moderator I wud kindly ask you to close my post.
I say sorry for unknowingly and unintentionally making this post, as it has already been posted.

I would like to advise people that some people, liek me do not really follow forums such as this one, so maybe giving nicer comments might be more sensible, I feel.

Thank you

um sry dear we r not being rude jst asking d new members to check d articles n earlier posts before making any new topics...
there's already a thread in d forum for all discussions on dhoop kinaray...bt still people keep on posting d same topic time n again...it even hurts fan's sentiments n...we r fed up now so, there's nothing we can do except jst watch n laugh
nywys, plz kindly post ur views regarding dhoop kinaray in d older thread n new members plz check d previous topics before making any new posts...
tc :)
Edited by justprati - 12 years ago
Originally posted by iamtheebest

Well excuse me but I have not been following KTLK forum so I didnt know.

are u following the show?? they show its an adaptation of DK at the beginning of every episode. Most of the articles also admit it is an adaptation.😊
Dont feel upset for this! but it makes me lol when every other day we get the same type of topic
 a 🤗 from me and yes welcome to the forum 😊