Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I am in a big problem.Expecting your help

sasalife thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi My Arhians,

I am in big trouble. Can you guys please help me how to get rid of it? Please I beg you.

My serious problem I am very much addicted to IPPKND show. I am married for 3 and half years and we are settled abroad. We have so many plans for our good life and future. I should be responsible as a wife, House wife as well as in the office. I was dying to get the perfect job here as per my qualification as I am doing a bit different job now. I know I have to look after my family, sasurals, maike vales and myself. After this show is on –air, I became totally irresponsible now.  My husband leaves at 6.00 Am everyday to work and I am sitting in front my laptop just to watch Arhi scenes and the show repeatedly.

In my mind, I have a deep guilty feeling that I am not doing the right thing. I am not praying nowadays, I am not taking care of my skin, my personality. I am not talking to my parents, not seeking their halchals, I am just completely lost in the show and I am thinking of Arnav and Khushi always, even while cooking. I am just ignoring my husband whenever he comes to me or talk to me. I am waiting for him to go outside for sometime even during his off days just to watch the scenes. Before, I was waiting for the weekend to spend time with my husband, now weekend is like "What the Hell" for me. I can't concentrate on my work, just going through  Indian Forums.

If this is the case, how will I lead my life? I am not a kid not to act like this. But, what is happening with me?

In somewhere around the line, I have a feeling that I should not have seen this show's Add or I should not have started to watch this show.

Can anyone please tell me a remedy how to get out of this, I am going to kill myself, or I will feel desperate later in life, I just need my life back.

Please advice me. I can't open up this to anyone in my family .So I surely expect your support.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hessa85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
babes if its seriously disruprupting your life you need to get yourself a schedule of other thinmgs you enjoy doing and build them into your routine.  u must also have social circle of friends u like seeing.  if you have a job alot of your time must be spent at work anyway?  do u enjoy spending time with your husband?  at the end of the day u need to remember that drama is far removed from reality , kushi and arnav are NOT sanaya and barun.  when the actors go home they get on with the rest of their real life...so u should do whatever it takes to get on with yours.  at worst disconnect the internet. your life is more important then tv hunny,
sasalife thumbnail
thanks for the reply yaar, I will try .. I am trying... Hope it takes time for me to get rid of this state .

But hope for the best..

anyway thanks for the advice.
YPNHK_kiFANno.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Hey if this is truly disrupting your life, try it…don't watch OR go on IF for a week! Seriously give yourself this challenge and break away from the addiction. You'll feel much better for it AND also be in more control of your life. Don't let the drama rule you, let yourself rule the drama! So YOU decided when to watch it. I mean all episodes will be there on the Starplus website for you to watch, so you can't miss them anyway! And if you REALLY want to go on IF then give yourself a strict time limit. I know it's hard, this is such an awesome Forum and the drama is the best! But you need this little break to get things back to normal, just try it. Think, what did you do before this drama!? We all have phases of things we really get into, the phase of you and this drama is obviously at it's peak, but you need a break as well. Chat to your husband and family and friends, you'll feel better for it. I hope this helps πŸ˜Š.
sasalife thumbnail
yes yarr, after reading your advice, i feel a bit better that I can do this..like putting a time limit..

I feel my mind is a bit softened from that state when I wrote my situation ..Thanks,,

might be i am not matured enough to rule my life ..so letting emotions to play on my life, 😭

anyways, thanks a lot 😊
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Keep telling yourself that it is fiction not reality!!!...

Tell yourself that your husband is the real Arnav in your life...well cause he is...your hero, your soulmate, the love of your life!!!... so you gotta keep him happy therefore designate time where you watch ArHi moments when you're done with your work and when your husband's not there...give him all the time in the world... think of yourself as Khushi and him as Arnav and shower him and your family with all the love that you have...find the kinda happiness that we find in these fictitious romances in real life. if you can't segregate between fiction and reality in your head than take a break from the show... let the addiction die down a bit...
Edited by mahi0809 - 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sasalife

yes yarr, after reading your advice, i feel a bit better that I can do this..like putting a time limit..

I feel my mind is a bit softened from that state when I wrote my situation ..Thanks,,

might be i am not matured enough to rule my life ..so letting emotions to play on my life, 😭

anyways, thanks a lot 😊

Hey don't worry girl you'll get there! We all get into our little zone and don't want to do anything else sometimes. Take it step by step and you'll feel better, glad I helped! πŸ˜‰
This content was originally posted by: mahi0809

Keep telling yourself that it is fiction not reality!!!...

Tell yourself that your husband is the real Arnav in your life...well cause he is...your hero, your soulmate, the love of your life!!!... so you gotta keep him happy therefore designate time where you watch ArHi moments when you're done with your work and when your husband's not there...give him all the time in the world... think of yourself as Khushi and him as Arnav and shower him and your family with all the love that you have...find the kinda happiness that we find in these fictitious romances in real life. if you can't segregate between fiction and reality in your head than take a break from the show... let the addiction die down a bit...

Exactly agree with Mahi, your husband IS your Arnav right? So give him lots of attention, after all you are his Khushi as well! πŸ˜Š
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...IF THAT IS YR STATE...What about me????...πŸ˜›.

I am married, work, have 2 children & studying 2 diff courses at the sme time...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, dn't wry the novelty will eventually wear off. πŸ˜‰

I rmmbr with Geet my huby used to leave for work with me watching Geet epi's n return to find me watching their old scenes🀣🀣🀣..my 2yr old son used to sing mahiii🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Yet since Oct i hvn't been back to watch a single scene/epi

Wenever I can I've been watching the recent maha epi of IPKKND...where Khushi is attempting to push Asr 's car🀣🀣🀣🀣...Plus this is the BEST part of anys serial where the leads r falling in love, yet fighting their attraction...so enjoy whilst u can...πŸ€—
sasalife thumbnail
even that is one of my my fav fav fav fav scene.. khushi pulling the Car in the name of devi maya and arnc is standing infornt of her.. helpless by murmuring in mind that " you are impossible KKG"" hahahaah.. i used to recollect and laugh loudly during my eve walk and I noticed the people pass by in the car or walk, staring at me.. am I Mad or waht?????????? πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ