Suseenthiran Next Is Veera Dheeran Sooran

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Suseenthiran Next is Veera Dheera Sooran

Suseenthiran has a clear picture for the year ahead. The director is currently wrapping the shoot of 'Rajapattai', starring Vikram and Deeksha Seth. After completing it, he would take rest for three months and spend time with his family, before moving on to his next project.

"My forthcoming film will be with Vishnu, with whom I made by debutant venture Vennila Kabadi Kuzhu. Titled Veera Dheera Sooran, it will be an out and out comedy entertainer which will be simultaneously made in Tamil and Telugu," informs the director.

"I would like to try my hands at different genres. If you take my last four films ('Vennila Kabadi Kuzhu', 'Naan Mahan Alla', 'Azhagarsamiyin Kudhirai' and 'Rajapattai'), they will be different from each other. So will be Veera Dheera Sooran," he adds.

Circles close to Suseenthiran say that he had decided to be with his family members for three months since he could not spend time with them for the past few years, as he was shooting non-stop. "Veera Dheera Sooran will hit the floors by the beginning of 2012," they add.

Source: Indiaglitz