nikhilageet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
😭 I was just going through old episode and realised that I really really miss the blue bedspread. Hayee . Where did it go? And the cv s gave us such tacky new sets that the less thats said about ti the better. Along with the story they also did away with the basic classiness of the set?😕 I want it BACK😡 
 Your views please everybody(for ratings sake at least 😊)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

well i guess PH is saving money ... new set is actually very small ... they are using 1 or 2 rooms only ... the same room is used as bed room from diff angles ...

even KC office looks small the other day the office room was so small when nigam entered ... it looked like they just fitted the chair & table in 1 corner of that office cabin ...

lets hope everything goes well for GHSP ... right now our concentration should b on how 2 save GHSP

& also more than big set ... we need better story line ... once we get a gud story line automatically everything will fall in its place ...

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yes yaar i definitely agree. However we all miss the old set of our show as there are so many beautiful memories of the old set. Eventually all of us geetians just got over it lol! I do miss the old sets even now though, i remember when many used to complain about the blue sheets...now they are gone and are now wanted back!!

Maan's room was SOOO HUGE then...it was very big and it was classy. The whole old KM was classy and HUGE. Now i only see Dev's room which seems to be the largest and more classier then even Maaneets room, no joke. He has leather black couches in his room...and more space!! Maaneet's room has pink/red sheets and what not...and an ugly couch...just 1 damn couch...and the room looks a lot smaller compared to Dev and nando's room.
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 12 years ago
riyaan01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i miss that too!!! more than the set, i miss the old spark and charm of the show. strong storyline, focus on maaneet, everything is missing. lets hope everything will be fine.
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
me too miss it yaar 😭😭😭
Of course - we are missing so much because of these ðŸ¤¡s

Remember this😳

Edited by Maaneet-is-best - 12 years ago
nikhilageet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

Of course - we are missing so much because of these ðŸ¤¡s

Remember this😳

😆OMG this was one of the scenes I was watching yesterday when I thought of the blue bedspread. This scene and the one after Maan has a bath as is luking sooo hawttt😃 and geet comes to call him 😉.Where are those kind of scenes now . really miss them😭 Edited by nikhilageet - 12 years ago
-Mounika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Even me too.missng old sets very badly;-(
Asmi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
l also miss d old sets...yesterday l was watching an old episode( d night before sangeet of Manneet) & d KM was lavishly decorated...it was looking so classy but nowadays PH is in cost cutting mode...saving money here & investing elsewhere
Craziest_MG thumbnail
I'm missing everything so much...
Maan's room...outhouse (Geet's mayka)...the hall of of old KM...the place where Maan use to do tai chi...
Old KC...Dadi...Nakul...Sasha...Tasha...