Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KaranKittu4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KITTU!

YAY it's my pwincess's Birthday! You are the one and only actress that I adore. Kaise Kahein humein apse Kitani Mohabbat hai;) I first fell in love with you in KMH and then i just couldn't stay away ur just an exceptional actress so original, and so real. Once i discovered your and Karan's SBS/SBB interviews I was just in lalala land you guys are SO CUTE always stay happy and loving! I wish I find love just like you too. Inshallah. I will always support you no matter what and I'm loving KTLK!!
PLZ Kittu man jao and DO GO BACK ON UR WORDS and come back with KMH3:)))
I will be the happiest person alive when this day comes!

I LOVE YOU HAMESHA AND FOREVER:)

Kritika Kamra as Arohi in Kitani Mohabbat Hai-2
Your looking sooo Pwetty:)

Kritika Kamra as Arohi
My All time Favourite Pic! I wish I look Just like that on my Mehndi;)

Party lots with Karan and Vehla Group! Wanna see you two on SBS/SBB Soon! Missing you guys badly:) Muaaahhh. XOXOXOX

LOVE MEERA❀️

Edited by KaranKittu4eva - 12 years ago
florine_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
''EDITED ''

MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY ...
πŸ˜†HAVE LOTS OF FUN...
 ENJOY UR DAY.!!!!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›

GIFT FROM MY SIDE :

LUV,
FLORINE...❀️

Edited by florine20 - 12 years ago
tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Kritikaaa !! Its your BIRTHDAY πŸ₯³ I know I am saying as if only I know in this world πŸ€” But hey I am just happy BECAUSE IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY :D

I first show you on your show pyaar ka bandhan and from that day onwards I have loved you in your every avatar tho I saw KMH later in my vacation but that doesn't matter I still loved you I keep loving you more from that day onwards. You have everything what a girl wishes for looks, talent, sweetness, cuteness everything but even tho you have everything you are still down to earth and that's what I love the most about you :)
Oh this very special I would like to pray that May God gives you all the happiness you deserve in this world and may your wishes that you wished for before this day or on this day comes true and may God grants you all the success peace and prosperity in life.
I love you and I would keep loving you
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!
xoxo
Tehreem :)
Edited by -tehreem- - 12 years ago
-Nili- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

A very Happy Birthdayyy Kittu dii 😳

Here's wishing u a vry Happy wala Birthdayyy dii πŸ€— May God shower u wid all d happiness in d world n fulfill all ur dreams !! May God bless u wid gud health , prosperity n succes !!😊 May u win all d awards dis year 4 KTLK !! May u get to work wid SRK soon !! πŸ˜‰ May all gud things come ur way !! May karan bhaiya pamper u a lot dis year πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† coz u always keep complaining πŸ˜†πŸ˜› 

Once again A Very Happyyy Birthdayyy to u !! hv a super rocking day !! party hard πŸ˜‰ 

Keep being d way u r !! luv yaa loadzz !! *HUGSSS* 😳
Edited by nilishaaa - 12 years ago
veds_6791 thumbnail
Hey Kritika,

Fly in the Plane of Ambition
and land on the airport of success,
Luck is yours,
wish is mine,
may ur future,
always shine. . .
With LOTZ LOVE...

Keep Smiling...

Vedika

Edited by veds_6791 - 12 years ago
shibz thumbnail

wish you loads of success...
may all your desires come true

have a awesome blossom day
keep rocking

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

& A Happy Diwali to you & your family...:))

we love you..

Edited by shibz - 12 years ago
MsFuzzybear69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res
Heres wishing you a very happy birthday!!!

May god bless you with all the happiness & success in your personal & professional life, may all your dreams & wishes come true.

Edited by MsFuzzybear69 - 12 years ago
sreya19roy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Edited by sreya19roy - 12 years ago
..Ananya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Dearest Kritika,

Wishing you a really very happy birthday..I'm wishing you yet another year of laughter,joy and fun,surprises,love and happiness,And when your birthday is done I hope you feel deep in your heart as your birthday come and go,how very much you mean to me,more than you can ever know ❀️
On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy.I hope all your wishes come true..may each minute and hour be filled with delight and your birthday be perfect for you ⭐️
Today when a sweet soul was born,I wish to bless you with my love and care..may you have an awesome day full of fun and smiles..😊
 Kritika you are a rare combination of beauty with brains..U inspire soo many girls aroud the globe.. your mere presence makes this world a better place to live..U ooze elegance and grace in whatever you do..Continue staying like this and you will make a big difference in the beautiful world we all share πŸ‘
On this auspicious occassion of your birthday i pray that you
Fly in the plane of ambition,
and land on the airport of success,
Luck is yours,
wish is mine
may ur future
always shine. . .
So many wishes
So many smiles
Too many memories
Too few words
With one big birthday

Happy Birthday!
May the Almighty keeps his eyes on his most beautiful creation ever and protect her from all the bad things of the world..Party hard like there is no tomorrow Kritz..
Wish you a very happy,prosperous and a glamourous HAPPY BIRTHDAY~

Edited by ..Ananya-kmh.. - 12 years ago
shruti-love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
❀️❀️HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRITIKA
WISH YOU ALL THE SUCCESS IN YOUR PROFESSIONAL & PERSONAL LIFE.MAY YOUR ALL DREAMS COME TRUE.
LOVE YOU A LOT β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ
AND WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS BIRTHDAY.❀️

❀️

Edited by shruti-love - 12 years ago