Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Waiting softly Spoken ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Edited by magicia - 12 years ago
OH Darling Post ...Mera Man Uthawla ho Raha Hi janey man ..

Chee Chee Me getting naughty
Bye_Bye_if thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
first of all extremely sorry to those who waited... and a biggest sorry to magicia.. coz she couldnt even move story forward without me giving the update... i was extremely held up by one after another work... my apologies...

here is the update... hope you will like it... it is longest among all that i wrote...
Edited by softly_spoken - 12 years ago
Jaanam ...I dont want Sorry 

Update Mangtha Hi Boss ..and ..me ...hi hi ...i never knew a slap could be this much sweeter ...magic in your words ..devrani ...grr...

""PM"" ðŸ˜³
Edited by magicia - 12 years ago
Bye_Bye_if thumbnail
Part 27

The slightest hope that she still possessed that may be he is not involve in all this drama, and there's may be something wrong and he will clear all her doubts once they talk, vanished in thin air when she heard those words.. His choice of words for her shocked her inside out.. shattering the vague image of him, that she dreamt of all those days..his words were so humiliating..

He was asking her why she didn't protest and now she herself was regretting that submission

What she had thought about him.. and what she has find him were two entirely different persons

In all those days, she only regret her own act, her submission, her loosing control, her crossing limits.. She never hated him.. how could she hate him then, the love and care that she saw in those eyes that night left such an alluring and everlasting impression of him on her.. she admired him.. she waited for him to find her and make her his since that night..

But the person infront of her is not the one she had waited for.. he wasn't the person she fell for that very night.. yes she fell for her that night only.. otherwise.. how's that possible that the girl who use to create chaos when someone just passing by mistakenly touch her, didn't said a single word to protest when he was touching her the way no one has ever dared to touch her.. asking her to give him her most valuable asset..

She has the answers to his questions.. Yes, she didn't protest how she could protest when her heart said not to.. and his eyes demand not to.. how could she..

But she didn't feel like confessing this to him, the person whose cruel words are piercing her heart and soul.. he doesn't deserve her love.. he isn't the same person she loved..

He was demanding answers.. And she was in her own world of thoughts.. his words were igniting her entire being.. she never felt this low ever before.. nobody dared to say a single word lik this to hr ever in her life..

She intensely looked in his eyes.. trying to find something..

These eyes..

She looked in those eyes that night too.. she is looking in these eyes today also..

That night also, those eyes persuaded her to do, she never wanted to do, and these eyes are persuading her today too..

That night those eyes contained pure love, today these eyes contained sheer hatred..

That night too, those were making her insane.. even today they were making her crazy..

That night with desire and today with rage..

The love that she possessed for him was converting in extreme outrage..

There is no use of talking with this man.. He doesn't deserve to be loved.. He cannot love a woman.. leave alone love.. he cannot even respect a woman..

He again repeated those words..

Even prostitutes, if anyone whom they don't know try to touch they will react protest but.. but you

And she couldn't take it anymore.. she raised her hand to slap him.. his face turned shocked.. but before her hand reached her face she stopped..

She dropped her hand down, suddenly all the teachings of her mother flashed in her mind.. if he has stooped so low to call her like this and resembling her to a prostitute.. why should she stoop so low by slapping him.. her family teaches her some morals.. and she didn't want to loose them for a person like him..

She left an intense disgusting gaze to his shocked face one last time and turn to leave.. but her ascending steps froze with his voice..

Yes this is what a women like you, when got caught, is left with, either shed crocodile tears.. or slap the person.. when you have nothing to justify yourself

You don't have answer to my questions right..? How can you answer..when it was you, who trapped me..

This was the limit of her tolerance..this man really needs a lesson, She didn't wait to listen what else his bitter tongue is spitting against him.. she just turned on the same position, and with all the strength she possessed, she gave him a tight slap on his face..
What happened that night was a mistake, not just a mistake.. that was a sin.. But I am not the only culprit.. it was mutual..

I will regret that night my whole life.. but I will also make sure that you too will regret those words that you uttered today..she paused for a moment and with a meaningfull tone said.. JETH JI..!

With those words said she turned again and left him all shocked..

Go Index For Previous Parts 

and give your

PART 28

Maan watched her in Shock ... He cant hear anything else ..But only her Last words ...""Jeth JI""

Before she could leave he instantly grabbed her hand ...

Tightly caught her shoulders ..

And looked in to her eyes ...

She was struggling in his strong arms ...  To escape the more he tried the tighter his grip got ...

He looked the hazel eyes that hallucinated with the mesmerising shades in moonlight that night ...  Those spit fire today , the anger the feeling of pain in them ...The pain in them , the tears ... He cant take it ... his eyes trailed to her lips ..  He never noticed any females lips ...before he met her

Here her lips like rose petals in morning sunshine , no lipstick so soft serene ...the wetness tenderness he again felt that helplessness ...mesmerising effect ...

Her small body how much it tried in his hands , he was not at all aware ..  ... Her lips shivered , it tried to speak ...but  cant when he is such close...and she was struggling to get out only , some how she was not at all able to push him  make him leave her ...

His fingers nonchallantly started to move make small wave movements on her shoulder ...the effect was unbelievable her protests seems to diminish ..

Now she was just wiggling in his hands , just moving her intention to escape was no where seen ...

His breath fell on her face making her weak weak weaker ...her eyelids slowly closed half ..and ..

(Sorry For dress Colour i dont know That Editing :( if somebody know please teach me ...)

He put his arm around her back and pulled her closer and his one hand hold her plat her head fell back ..he tried to look in to her eyes again .   Maan was getting out of control ...  He dont know what he was doing ...actually both ...

her soft struggles in his arms and when her body rubbed to his .. His legs gone weaker and the path in between feilds was slippery ...and he slipped a bit leaning to her ..his broad chest crashing her body .. touching his lips on hers ...a peck light on lips ... 

But maan singh Khurana is someone who cant fell that easily  ( hi Hi ..take this literally only ..ok  ..dont mingle with what happened in car ðŸ˜³ ) he managed to stand and hold her without falling ...

Realization stuck both ...

(I coulor Maan in blue and geet in pink what flashed through their minds and both in bold)

one moment all the seens from their intimacy at car to the nights of her silent cry for herand the sleepless numourous nights he spend in his gym exercising till he exhausted to death to have a sleep without her memories ... ...

the ladkee dekhna ceremony 

where she stood shamelessly ready to marry someone else for him and

for her her standing like a dead soulless body in front of a bunch of strangers ..and his face among them the moment she felt happiest in her life , the monet she feel her knight in shining armour ...there to save her....

engagement

Where she smiled cheerly with Dev ,gone silent to Devs audacity to hold her hands and put ring !

and

For her maans silent as if nothing happened to him stand at engagement when dev put her ring ...

Their meeting Now..

Her word "jeth Ji " echoed ... His head ...

and maans words flshed her mind ..in one moment ...

and ...her body stiffened ... she shocked as if she just had a snake bite and she gritted her teet "Jeth Ji , leave me .."stern voice , her body stiff

The word "Jeth Ji "whatever she spoke he was not able to recall or actually heard ...

He shook her hard one more time and left her as if he had touched some dirty never to be touched ... And he looked at his own hands in anger and rubbed it hard and looked at her shocking face ...

"Thum jaisey ladkiee Ko Chooney se bhee mujey grun  atha hi  ( i feel terribly ashamed of my self even to touch a girl like you )..., I hate and You ...and I Maan Singh Khurana ...Never let u Succeed In Your Vicious Plan to Be a Khurana bahu as ..Devs Dulhan ...NEVER ..he shouted .. And turn his back ...and angrily walked away ..""

She stood there numb , closed her mouth with her dupatta .. Now that he is not in front of her to see her tears ..she cried her heart out ... Crying hard as if it is her end of life she ran back to Haveli ...

res for prasing softly spoken

When i read You Update i gone Speechless ..then i loved the slap ..

then got 10000 volt energy when u called me ..Jeth Ji ..Brilliant yar ...

Superb ..

What i Wnated to say i already Pmed u ..LOL ( munni already badnaam hi aur nahee hona chahthee ... and what if Speechless hear it OMG ..)

Love it Yar ..U are Awsome ..Writer

impoojaverma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

nyc one yaar...

geet has done fab job

maan really need it...

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
awesome part
 very much needed confrontation but still mu is there
don't like jeth jee he he me is so possessive about maaneet
 jaldi jaldi next parts post karo me is here dying
Bye_Bye_if thumbnail
Oh God phir rok lia mujh ko...
pehle hi itni mushkil se thappar marr k bhaagi thi... ab to yeh dusht danav mujhe nahi chorne wala... me hiding somewhere...
Edited by softly_spoken - 12 years ago