Fan Fictions

Maaneet FF : My BrotherKeeDulhan precap 127

Posted: 12 years ago

Me and my friends are playing a silly game i used to play during powercuts in india  on my college days ...lol .the game is ..like .like one person start a story .. she can continue as much as she want .. or she can take a character and continue and when she stop the other person need to complete it ...like that ...so ..

Me Magicia starting it with Speechless ...
One more person i send invite ..she join us or not no idea , ..we starting it ..and softly spoken joined us ...
so character sketches ,,

Magicia as Maan 
Softly Spoken as Geet
Speechless as Dev...

Follow Index to go to chapters ..parts ...in brackets each part is written by whom ..

Story outline :

Maaneet after meeting some road accident .. accidently sweetly sensuously end up in making love in Maan's car ..Both do not know each other ..other than a male and female ,LOl

And they forgot Geet not peggy even though Maan did not prepared or use ..Ahem .. Ahem .. So they decided to forget the incident accident and move on with their life ..
After some months they meet each other as ...Geet as Maans brothers Dulhan ...

So ...Please Read our " My Brother's Dulhan "

and all credits to make these too cute comment queens  

(softly_spokenSpeechless
)

make FF writers ...goes to Me magicia 

magicia
only ..LOL ...

Devil Magicia...LOL

To get Pms Of This FF add anyone of Us As your Buddy ...[ if you dont know how to add buddy look for our posts and click on the +buddy button and next Ok .]

Index:
PART 35 (Speechless)

Part 34 ( Magicia)

Part 33( Magicia)

Part 32 ( Magicia)

Part 31 (Speechless)

Part 30 (Speechless )

Part 29 (Softly Spoken)

Part 28 (Magicia)

Part 27 (Softly Spoken)

Part 26 (Magicia)

Part 25 (Magicia :Speechless : Softly Spoken )

Part 24 (softly Spoken)

Part 23 (softly spoken)

Part 22 (Softly Spoken)

Part 21 (Softly Spoken)

Part 20 (Softly Spoken)

Part 19 (Speechless)

Part 18 (Speechless)

Part 17 (Magicia)

Part 16 (Magicia)

Part 15 ( Softly Spoken)

Part 14 (Magicia)

Part 13 (Magicia)

Part 12 (Magicia)

Part 11 (Softly Spoken)

Part 10 (Magicia)

Part 9 ( Speechless)

part  : 8 (Speechless)

Part  : 7 (Softly spoken)

Part  : 6 (Magicia)

Part  : 5 (Speechless)

Part  : 4 (Magicia)

Part  : 3 (Speechless)

Part : 2  (Magicia)

Part : 1  (Magicia)

Edited by magicia - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Part 1:

23 October 2011

14:31

A Crazy trial  : My Brother Kee Dulhan ...

Maan and Dev Siblings .., Just Opposites ..

Dev Cute shy , polite sweet type of guy , not cunning type ...a flirty charming guy..

Maan very hot rough and tough guy..a woman hater .. because he thinks woman silly ...just simply silly ...even his Grandma who he love  more than anyone ..and whose words are rules for him .even if he dont agree with it ..he will do it .if she say ...it ...too a silly ..woman ..with .ideas crazy 

so that day too ...

when she asked him to accompany her for her friends house ,

For Ladkee dekhna for Dev his younger brother he had to agree '

And they reached there Maan , Dev Dadima at Handa haweli in HP a small town ..where poor Maan was getting restless without signals ..

And they welcomed warmly by Handa Family 'A bunch of villagers ..in Maan's words A Bunch of villagers without any job to do ..so they all just gathered for such a silly ..function..do we can call it a function ..no 'uff these villagers '

But what to do ..some time when Daadima zidd pe uthar aathi hi tho ye sab sahna padtha hi ..uff

=========================================

Seeing his would be jeeju so restless Brij decided to move everything faster after all its his pyari behans wedding,

oops sorry everybody in HP thought Maan is Groom  the guy came to see Geet , because looks ..

daadima talked over phone that she is looking for a bride for her Potha  ,,and after coming HP she introduced her Bada Potha...

Maan said " Maan Singh Khurana ..."

and Chota Potha ..

"Dev Singh Khurana ..." he just wanted to be like his brother who is the real meaning of the word "best" for him..so he just imitated ..

so everybody obviously thought the Groom will be Bada Potha ...

So Brij without delay called .after finishing formalities ...Geet ...

and she shyly sweetly walked in...Maan was shocked to see her ..

That night just flashed in his mind..

(over to you friends ,,,ha ha ,..)

Go Index For Previous Parts 

Bye_Bye_if thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey sorry to interrupt in between... i will join you guys after 4 pm (PST)... as its time for our 1 an half hour power cut  time here... speechless can understand that...
i will like to take NAINTARA BTW...
I AM TOO BAD AT SATI SAVITRI TYPE DIALOGUES...
TILL MY COME BACK YOU GUYS ENJOY AND CARRY ON...!
Speechless thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Its Ok Softly Spoken πŸ˜Š come soon ok will be waiting😊
Magicia What night????😲
This content was originally posted by: softly_spoken

hey sorry to interrupt in between... i will join you guys after 4 pm (PST)... as its time for our 1 an half hour power cut  time here... speechless can understand that...

i will like to take NAINTARA BTW...
I AM TOO BAD AT SATI SAVITRI TYPE DIALOGUES...
TILL MY COME BACK YOU GUYS ENJOY AND CARRY ON...!

Ok ..so we will Make Nayanthara entry then ...softly spoken ..then tell me when u come online next ..ok..
Speechless Yar are you typing the rest part ..then tell ...ok...

ok me continue ..??

Zohamaaneet thumbnail
awesoem yaar
continue soon
we will be waiting
Speechless thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: magicia

Ok ..so we will Make Nayanthara entry then ...softly spoken ..then tell me when u come online next ..ok..
Speechless Yar are you typing the rest part ..then tell ...ok...

ok me continue ..??

me supposed to write Dev's story na tu mein MAAN ki kese likhon????
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
send me the pm dear
ossum update

Part :2

So Brij without delay called .after finishing formalities ...Geet ...

and she shyly sweetly walked in...Maan was shocked to see her ..

That night just flashed in his mind... 

Geet did not see Maan's face .

How can Maan forget that night and that wet .. he never thought raindrops taste sweeter ..  He shivered goosebumps ... all his beutiful hairs in his arms stood in surprise and memories the sweat diamond formed below his nose above his perfect upperlips ..

he gulped .. Dev was so scared to have a look at the bride , he dont know how she looks ... and no idea it will be good to look , the stare.. straight ...It was his first ever Ladkee Dekhna ..

so he decided to see his brothers reaction ...and looked at Maan seeing Maan sweating profusely and behaving indifferently Dev thought he is just busy ..uncomfirtable ...for getting late to his works that he do through his phone ..and ..sadly ... he decided ..may be the bride may not be some breath taking beauty ...

or what if she ... he raised his head ..and ...( speechless ...)

Go Index For Previous Parts 
Speechless thumbnail
Part :3
dev saw a girl coming towards them. she was covering herself with the Dupatta and trying to adjust it in the most elegant way 😊 she is beautiful he thought he was so mesmerized that he just wanted to kiss her on her cute chubby cheeks but because of his Shy nature he just drop his eyes and started staring the Carpet like  Pattern Bana'na seekhna hi os ka Maqsad ho πŸ˜‰ ...

dadi turned her head to see Dev he was looking down then she saw Maan he was looking Geet with his Mouth Open πŸ˜² Dadi was shocked to see this πŸ˜² Dadi touched Maan with her elbow and gestured him to shut his Mouth 😳  ... [Magicia]

Go Index For Previous Parts 

Edited by Speechless - 12 years ago