THANKYOU PALKI (Special Request by Amarjeet Singh)

kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
NOTE: We are Making this Post on a special request of AMARJEET SINGH 

As we all know, PALKI is the person behind how D3 should start and progress. It seems, initially She was the one who had faith in each one of these THEN GREAT DANCERS and NOW GREAT ACTORS  of D3. With her continuous and undying efforts, D3 has completed 100 episodes. 

Today, in this world of Competitive Television Industry, where lot of shows goes off-air with the lack of quality, D3 has Completed 100 episodes and is still going strong. This is a huge achievement for all the people associated with D3 including, casts, crews, and also the Audiences.

Hence, Special THANKS goes out to PALKI MALHOTRA jisko pyaar se saab PALKI bulate hein :D. She deserves not only Accolades, but also a huge respect and hugs. We, the audiences can't THANK her enough for bringing D3 and providing sheer entertainment to the audiences. 

Now, audiences, relate to each one of the casts of D3. We, have seen them progress from EPISODE 1 to EPISODE 100, and it gives us immense Pleasure to see them Grow and Act so well on-screen. There are times when We have Cried with them, have Laughed with them, have become Sad with them, and have been Happy for them. This is how powerful their Acting have become. 

So, THANK YOU PALKI MALHOTRA, for giving us DIL, DOSTI , DANCE. it has now become a routine to watch D3. Until we don't watch D3 and don't discuss about the episode in IFORUM, our day is not complete. 

D3 FORUM in IFORUM is like a big family, Hence, once again from Entire D3 FORUM  Family, We would like to Appreciate PALKI and entire D3 team for their hard work, and dedication. We also wish that D3 completes many more 100 episodes. 
Edited by kumjoo - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
HOOT HOOT!!!!

PALKI... Firstly.. I want to Congratulate you for 100 episodes of D3!!!!!!!!!!, and I am also very proud that you are a WOMAN of SUBSTANCE.. for us audience!!!!! You have really brought in some UNIQUE aspects in television watching experience. 

I WANT TO THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART FOR ROPING IN SHAKTI AND AMAR FROM DID2... (This is a Special Thank You On behalf of DID2 AMAR- SHAKTI fans.. Jisse hum pyaar se ARSHA bulata hai)..

I also want to say to the rest of the cast and Crew.. That everyone is doing a great job!!!! keep up the good work

DIRECTORS!!!! MIND BLOWING JOB!!!!! --- HOOT HOOT!!

So Congratulations from EVERYONE AT INDIA FORUMS!!!!! 

KEEP DELIVERING.. and WE WILL KEEP SUPPORTING!!!!
Edited by MAYURFAN001 - 12 years ago
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
wow!! really congo palki 4 wat u ve done!
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yes so true. Palki has done a great job her vision and determination to make a show with dancers has urned out so fruitful. She has the courage to go out and make a serial with dancers which sometimes is a risk but she has moulded them so well and sometimes they act better than T.V. actors. So heartiest thanx and accolades for Palki and way to go D3 
r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
THANK YOU PALKIπŸ‘ you are just amazing!! I have already written an appreciation thread about Urvashi and I love the way you lie appreciation in your name. You and your team's creative and innovated minds have made D3 complete 100 episodes. I am honoured to be one of your loyalists fans, being a youth that is passionate about dance...you connected me and the audience right away.  I can't thank you enough for bringing in Kunwar Amar and Shakti Mohan...you have not only given them another chance to recreate the Megic and Roak the stage (in ArSha lingo), but all of their fans got something to connect to them once again (after DID). 

I would like to thank you for taking a risk and taken in NON actors and a youthful route through dance. I am a huge DMG fan and I am so happy to say I am a Cinevistas fan as they are the best production house on t.v. I would like to thank you for taking in youngsters...I noticed how many people auditioned for the roles (100 episode video showed this). I applaud you for seeing the talent in the entire team and selecting them one by one. I hope you achieve all the success in the world...with D3 and also your future work. Looking forward to seeing your creativity expand through this show and make it go to 1000 episodes! Love you Palki and entire D3 cast, crew and Channel V you all deserve a standing ovation! D3 Dil Dosti DanceπŸ‘
Edited by robinc07 - 12 years ago
Alyaa_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yes... thx u palki... D3 is jst amazing... u're great... congrats for the 100 episodes... wish u many such more!!!!
crazysky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
thnx a lot 4 giving us d3... palki...
d3 rocks...

Amti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Palki mam...love you sooo muchh...for such a show and for giving us amar and all other cast...πŸ€—..

belleza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot Palki for giving us such a "I'm speech less"(sachi,I'm not getting words to describeD3) show...
We all love you...
JugHo786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
res
*edit*
Really PALKI, THANK U, THANK U, THANK U SOOO MUCH ki u selected such brilliant dancers & turned them into amazing actors!!!πŸ˜ƒ
so a BIIIG HUG n HANDS DOWN FOR U!πŸ€—πŸ‘
luv u pakli! 
n 1 more thg, KSG jaise HOT-HOT counsellors aur bhi daalo karo D3 main! πŸ˜
at least isse humare favs (kriyaansh, swaron n viha) toh ek dusre ke kareeb aayenge!
n also,weakling n dazzlers ki yeh fi8 khatam ho jayegi!
Edited by Tania92 - 12 years ago