Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

New OS Teri Meri Prem Kahani...

Posted: 12 years ago

Teri Meri Prem Kahani

She opens her eyes slowly while a beautiful smile decorated her lips as the after-effects of the wonderful dream she had...

Dream which was her reality...

'I love you Geet!!  Will you marry me??' his words from the dream still echoed in her ears.

She looked around the room and realised she is alone...

She lies back and tries to recollect her dream once again...

And as she thinks about him, all the beautiful memories of her life came to her in a rush... Memories that has 'him' in them... Her Maan... 

Another smile, this time more prominent, came on her lips at the thought of his name...

She remembers how life was an empty glass before he came into her life... She lived her life either according to others or for others... 

He has taught her to live her life to fullest... He has taught her to smile... He has taught her to laugh... He has taught her to love...

Yes!!  She loves him!!!  Loves him more than anything!!!  Loves him more than the world!!! Loves him more than herself!!! 

She still remembers the first time when she met him like crystal clear...or rather should she say...bumped into him!!! She smiled to herself remembering the day!!!

He was such a dusht-danav in those days!!!  

But that first meeting turned into a series of meetings... He was her prince charming who saved her from every problem...

And then came a day when she had to leave her house, her family behind in the search of new life...

The life which destiny has already decided for her... Life with him...

He again came as a saviour for her and they don't know when, they don't know how...they started getting used to each other...

There came a time when they could not live even a single day without each other!!!  They became friends...

But was it friendship or something else???  Something way more than just friends???

Without even realising, they started falling for each other!!!

And then came the day, the day which every girl dreams off since childhood... He proposed her for marriage!!!!

She still blushes remembering that day...

She came home after a long and tiring day...

And as she opened the door of her house, millions of red roses falls on her... She didn't know what was happening!!!

She looks around and her whole house was decorated with flowers!!!

And then he snaked his arms around her waist from behind her and said "Geet, I love you!!  I don't know when or how I fell for you, but now it feels like I can't live without you!!!  Will you marry me Geet?"

She had felt so happy but at the same time shy... She moved in his embrace and said looking on the ground "Maan..."

He held her chin gently and made her look up towards him and said "Geet, the word is not 'Maan', the word is 'Yes!' So will you marry me Geet??" he asked her again.

She nodes a yes while blushing.

He bends towards her and gently took her lips into his...

Geet slapped her forehead while blushing as she remembered her reaction to his kiss...

She wasn't ready for it... After all, it was her first kiss!!! And it came to her as a surprise!! 

As he started kissing her, Geet pushed him with all her might surprising both of them...

Maan looked at her hurt by her reaction to his kiss which BTW was his first kiss too!!

She remembers how hell hard it had been after that to pacify him!!!

She blushes as she remembers her punishment for ruining their first kiss too!!!  He was such a dusht-danav!!!  He had made her kiss him 10 times a day until their wedding...which the number just increased after their wedding!!

Oh how can she forget her wedding!!!  It was the happiest day of her life!!!  The day which every girl dreams about since childhood!!!

It was the grandest wedding of Delhi!!!  He had made everything perfect for her!!!

But who would tell him that she didn't cared about these materialistic things as long as he was with her!!!

On that day she became Mrs. Geet Maan Singh Khurana from Geet Handa!!!!

The name she still proudly tells everyone!!!

After marriage, her life completely changed, in a good way...

He fulfills every little wish of her heart before she even said it!!!  He gave her so much love, that even the word 'love' looked smaller in front of it...

But most of all, he gave her world's most beautiful gift to her... Their daughter...Mahi...

She goes to the window and looks at the stars...

She remembers when she told him about her pregnancy, how happy he was!!!  

It wasn't like their love has divided for the baby now...it was like it has just expanded into more... They loved their Mahi as much as they loved each other!!!

She remembers him taking care of Mahi as she grew up!!  She saw him becoming a protective father, she saw him becoming a loving and caring friend, she saw him becoming authoritative and strict father for Mahi...

She remembers how he cried alone on the day of Mahi's wedding!!  He didn't let anybody see it but she knew how much he was breaking inside...

Geet's eyes filled with unshed tears as she remembers him crying while hugging her!!!

She remembers when they picked up their grandson Armaan in their hands... A tearful smile came on her lips...

She closed her eyes in pain and the tears rolled down as she remembers that unfateful day...

He had a business meeting in Mumbai... And he had to go alone as Geet was not feeling well...

It was their 40th wedding anniversary when her whole world came tumbling down...

She was waiting for him impatiently.  He was late!!!  Why he does this to her??!!!

Everybody was waiting at the party for him...

Suddenly, Geet had felt restless!!!  She didn't know what was wrong, but she felt like something is definitely not right!!!  She wanted to cry her heart out!!!  Her hands automatically reached on her mangalsutra...

When suddenly the phone rang...

As she picked up the phone, her whole world fall apart!!!  She became numb as the person on the other line told her that Maan had met with an accident!!!!!

She didn't know when or how she reached the hospital...

The doctor told her that he didn't have much time left!!!  She felt like someone has killed her from inside...

She went inside the ICU mechanically while the tears rolled down her eyes...

She sits near his bed and he slowly opened his eyes...

He whispers with a weak smile "Happy Anniversary Mishti!"

Geet felt choked on her tears and didn't say anything.

He said "I'm sorry Geet, I promised to give you smiles and happiness, but today on our wedding anniversary I have given you tears!!"

She said crying "Ye kya ho gaya Maan?!!  Please mujhe chhod ke mat jaayiye!!!  I can't live without you!!!!!"

He gently wipes off her tears and says "Geet, main kahi nahi jaa raha hoon!  Main hamesha tumhare saath rahunga, tumhare paas!!!  Jab bhi tum aankhein band karogi, mujhe apne saamne paaogi Geet!!!  Lekin iske badle mein tumhe mujhse kuch promise karna hoga!!!  Promise me that you will never cry!!!  I hate it when I see these tears in your eyes Geet!!  Tumhare ye aansu, mujhe teer ki tarah chubhte hain!!  Please promise me Mishti, that you will never let these tears abode in your eyes which is my right!!"

She said crying "Maan please mujhe bhi apne saath le chaliye!!  Main aapke bina zinda nahi rehna chahti!!! Pleeeaaassseee Maan!!!" she begged him.

Tears rolled down from his eyes too and he said "No Geet, you can't even think like this!!  You have to be strong!!  Agar tum kamzor par jaaogi, to hamari Mahi ko kaun sambhalega!!  Tumhein Mahi ke liye zinda rehna hai Geet!!  Aur main to hamesha tumhare dil mein rahoonga!!!  Hamne apna har sukh-dukh saath jia hai Geet!!  And I promise ke main tumhe aage bhi kabhi akela nahi chhodunga!!!  Main hamesha tumhare saath rahoonga Geet!  Lekin ab mujhe jaane do Geet!  Please mujhe hanste-hanste vida karo Mishti!!  Main tumhara muskurata hua chehra apni aankho mein lekar jaana chahta hoon!!  Please Mishti, mere liye, apne Maan ke liye ek baar muskura do!!!" he begged her.

It has taken a lot of strength for her to twitch her lips into a smile while her throat was chocking on her tears.

And she hugged him tightly and he consoles her while stroking her hair.

After few seconds, his hand stopped moving in her hair...'

She opened her eyes while tears shining on her cheeks.

"Geet, how many times I have to tell you, that I hate tears in your eyes!!  Tum baaz nahi aaogi na??!!"

She looked towards her side and saw him standing there with his arms crossed on his chest and glaring at her angrily.

She wipes her tears and said with a smile "Its all your fault!!  Aap itni der kiyu lagaate hain aane mein??!!" she said faking anger...

She turns her back on him faking anger and he hugs her from behind her back and says in her ears "I'm sorry Mishti!!!  Thodi der ho gayi na!!  But how about I tell you that I will never leave you again now!!!!"

Geet's eyes brightens up and she faces him moving in his embrace and said "Sach?"

"Much!!" and he takes her lips into his...

"Ab chalein Mishti?" he said after the kiss.

Geet said "Kahaan?"

He cups her face in his hands and said "Jahaan charo taraf sirf pyar hi pyar hai!  Jahaan hamein kabhi koi alag nahi kar paayega!!  Jahaan har sapna haqeeqat banta hai!!!"

Geet gets confused and said "But what about everyone else??  What about Mahi???"

He said with a smile "They will be fine!!  Now shall we??" he offers his hand for hers.

She puts her hand on his and nods with a smile...

He takes a step towards the window.  Geet instantly gets scared that she's gonna fall down.

Maan looks at her fearful face and said looking into her eyes "Mishti, don't be scared!  Main hoon na!!  I would never let anything happen to you!!!"

Geet smiles and all her fears vanished instantly with his words.

She takes a step with him and they flies towards the sky towards the light...

Next day as Mahi comes to wake up her mother, she screams as she saw her dead form lying on the bed...

Geet and Maan lives happily ever after in the land of love...where forever is really forever...where no one will ever be able to separate them...not even death...

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Sorry frnds if I had made you sad in any way... I know it was a sad one... but I was feeling so sad today, so this came out

And I think its somewhat better too as I'm kinda growing as a writer...lol...πŸ˜†

So plz do tell me how do you like it...

Plz press the like and do comment...😳😊😊

Edited by jazz07_dh - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sehrish79 thumbnail
Wowww that was awesome jazz
Very sad and emotional
Loved it very very much
Aww jaz it is brilliantx
u made me cry and if yiu can make me cry theen surely u are an amazing writer or im just emotional
lolzm z
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hiii
Awesome os
Loved it
Beautiful
Loved da concept
Loved maaneet
Adorable
Plzzz do write more
Can't wait 4 more
Con soon
Thanks 4 da pmEdited by KaSh-Maneet-Fan - 12 years ago
saam123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
my jazz i just finished reading
on GM.so awesome, just so superb
dan't have words to describe
this. jazz my dear u just give
new meaning to maaneet love
story.the love that never ends
jazz do me a favour can u please
send me the link of ur all ss &
ff in one place.so i can save in 
my bookmark .please send me 
soon & how r u now .hope every
thing in ur life going smooth.
so love u girl.
Edited by simm28 - 12 years ago
This brought tears to my eyes!!
Lovely OS though!
Xx
crazydevil87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

it was sooo damn emotional yaar...i really cried...
beautiful creation jazz!!!!
i agree u r definately growing as a writer dear...brilliant job!!!!
cloudflower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sad yet beautiful OS
loved it
thanks for the pm
awesome job dear

Jazz loved it yaar

But me crying at the end

U wrote it so beautifullyπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

crazedfan19 thumbnail