Sasural Genda Phool

Should BP : Ishwar Kashyap be forgiven? - Page 2

Poll

Should BP be forgiven for abandoning his family?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Shant ho jaao, beta. 😆 Say ommm three times. 😆
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
LOL madame ... are yaar I am fuming at his besharmi really and uper sey his character is like the jagya of BV so I am sooo upset at him .. Abh jale main namak hoga tho gussa tho ayega na!?

eheh
MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

LOL madame ... are yaar I am fuming at his besharmi really and uper sey his character is like the jagya of BV so I am sooo upset at him .. Abh jale main namak hoga tho gussa tho ayega na!?

eheh

Yes, even rest of us identify him as really besharmi and are digusted with it. You just happened to have a funnier and more extreme reaction to it. 😆
Suchi- thumbnail
lol I am like that. I watch it with alll hormones raging up and react accordingly 

tensionbuddy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Never !! Atleast I can never ever forgive a person like that . He resembles my not-so-called father ..and for what he has done to my mother ...I can never ever forgive him ..Add domestic violence to the character of Ishwar kashyap nd there u will hav him ...nd his chapter is already closed for us ..bt if he comes back..which we know is never gonna happen ...i know myself ... my mother won't ever accept / forgive him...what my mom has gone through these 15 yrs...only she knows ...For me she is my maa and papa ...no one else exists for me in my world ... Edited by tensionbuddy - 12 years ago
Suchi- thumbnail
I am glad that your mom is away from such a person. Its better to be away from such people than to be involved. Atleast she will have peace of mind every day instead of facing emotional torture every day u know.

I hope the best for you and ur mum
Originally posted by: crysind

No, Never...Not bcz what he did, but bcz the reasons he need his family back...Selfish fellow...😡

agree with U
he never came back by realizing his mistake,,,,,,,,,,but its his fate,,,,,,,,,,, that brings back him here,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,
now he is asking 4 forgiveness ,,,,,,,,,,,,which he never even have a right to ask for,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
tensionbuddy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

I am glad that your mom is away from such a person. Its better to be away from such people than to be involved. Atleast she will have peace of mind every day instead of facing emotional torture every day u know.

I hope the best for you and ur mum

Thank u for ur concern dear ...nd ya we are most happy & at peace this way. Nd I m proud of my mom . 
Chaiya_Chaiya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
I say never because he has done something that cant be forgiven..or at least i wouldnt if i was BM or the kids...its one thing to leave family for career opportunities...n another to get married again and have new family, despite of having ur own family...without being divorced...and why is he coming back?...bc the other family left him??...what a selfish man!!!...did he ever think about what wld happen to his wife n kids when he took the disgusting step?...n now he wants a chance of repent his mistake..ya right...n especially after seeing the precap for next week...i was soo mad!!..my my my...the audacity of this man to say that he will not leave this home...i really liked the way BM's was portrayed in yesterday's episode...

@those who said yes that BP should be forgiven...well i do see ur point n understand ur reasoning..bt do u think that by forgiving him...n knowing the reason why BP came back, he would stay out of the house?...n lets say if he does stay out of house..n they have forgiven him...the things between them would still not be normal...they (kashyap's) will deff. give cold shoulder to BP when they see him outside...n things just cant get bk to normal...

n i know generally in shows like this everything ends on good note n all...bt i really hope that whenever this show ends...BP is not forgiven...though SGP is not really realistic...it has his own share of realistic moments...which are done like OTT in other shows...n i hope that with this track CVs take realistic approach n dont forgive BP n the family just forgets him...if this were to occur in my life...then i definitively wouldnt forgive someone...bt yes i wld deff. forget him...

wheww...that was long...
Edited by nine2 - 12 years ago
1tarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

ishwar kasyap ...should forgive ...forgiveness is more than anything else...😳