Pratigya

Few Words (IMPORTANT)

Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Whats wrong with the forum?? I know no one likes the current tracks, but we have to keep on mind that our forum ranking is going down and down from No. 5!! We can't do anything individually. Whatever we do have to do it collectively.

I posted the rules of calculating Total CM points. Anyone missed please humble request check it once -

IMPORTANT info about CM Points

Buzz points are vital. But our Buzz point wasn't good last week as we didn't get any Buzz's. This week we got two Buzz's. One IF video (Diwali special) another one TB about our A.S [both buzz's tagged MKAP] so commenting there will help to raise our ranking. And our picture gallery updated (MKAP tagged) as well.

We got So many great stuffs this week but no comments on picture gallery and insufficient comments on the buzz's!!

We can't increase our ranking by votes only. If its going on like this, its very simple that we cant pull up our ranking

So please do comments on those as well along with hitting the CM. 1 and half day more to Go!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anondo.R thumbnail
This Week's TB -

Amar Upadhyay Anupam Shyam in techno next

And video -

Sajjan Singh Special Diwali Gift for Ganga

check out the picture gallery as well. And please save MKAP to your my forum. From this week it'll be counted as well.

Picture Gallery - MKAP Picture GalleryEdited by Anondo.R - 12 years ago
laks76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
u r right., but the creatives also have to do their work. they have advertise their show. the leads has to come forward and do something. they r not coming together for anything. only we cann;t do anything. the actors and teh creatives togehter also have to participate. pooja was not like this she used to give so many interviews and all. now nothing. kriya even do a performance anything for the occasion then people will react right. the leads has to do something. it is urgernt.
Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes Anondo, 100% agree... We all hav to do our best, like a team work... Am doing my best, whether itz posting topics r CM clicking r buzz voting r commenting... Plz everyone do contribute ur best, if u really love MKAP...
Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
How to save MKAP to my forum
Anondo.R thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: laks76

u r right., but the creatives also have to do their work. they have advertise their show. the leads has to come forward and do something. they r not coming together for anything. only we cann;t do anything. the actors and teh creatives togehter also have to participate. pooja was not like this she used to give so many interviews and all. now nothing. kriya even do a performance anything for the occasion then people will react right. the leads has to do something. it is urgernt.

Yes true. Agreed. Even the news segments. No leads there only Side characters are getting more importance. But this SaGaGa triagle is about to finish. After that hope KriYa will get some attentions. But CV's   
Mitu_ thumbnail
commented Twice πŸ˜ƒ
Thanx :)))
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Anondo.R

This Week's TB -

Amar Upadhyay Anupam Shyam in techno next

And video -

Sajjan Singh Special Diwali Gift for Ganga

check out the picture gallery as well. And please save MKAP to your my forum. From this week it'll be counted as well.

okay bro will do the same 😳 just w8πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Anondo.R thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Veena.S

How to save MKAP to my forum

beside your PM inbox tab. You'll see my forum. Click on the star. Thats it πŸ˜ƒ
.ahuti. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so many new shows hv come up ,like ek hazaroon mein,kuch to log kahenge nd the controversial bigg boss which r having a huge fanbase.they keep their actors within top 10 nd now as they r launched in new shows,they would b hitting cm like crazy.its would b really difficult to compete with themnow jst wait for rati's show.i m sure her show would break into top 5 within no timeπŸ˜•uff..uff.nyways we cant do anything abt others ranking.we can ceratinly try hard improve our ranking 😊