I don't like ArHi scenes on sbs/ precaps!

FairyTale-Naima thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys, I hav this weird opinion, I don't like close ArHi scenes being shown on sbs/sbb/promos or precaps 😕 I like them only in the episode as a surprise 😕 Is it only me or does anyone else feel this way?? 😳 LOL weird I know but I start imagining various things when I only see a glimpse of a scene. But the only exception was the fairy lights scene 😳 That scene, even a glimpse of it was electrifying! 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Btw I didn't mean to offend anyone who differs to my opinion. Do comment guys..
Naima xx
superdil19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i also dont like sbs arhi scene
but i like precaps and episode scene
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
i agree , all those who dont have net or dont have ind channels must be enjoying more.. but in other case we all are lucky that we know what is going to happen next ,as shocks and sad tracks must be making those viewer sad and depress more . waiting is terrible some time dear ...Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago
Ipkknd-ki-fan1 thumbnail
I see why you say that I dont mind Arhi scenes in Precap they give us a glimpse of what's gonna happen next
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
sometimes, the forum does go on hyper mode.. ðŸ˜†
agreed thats a little dangerous!! when u know too much u want it to happen too soon.. and can't sit through the rest of the scheduled scenes..
i too like surprises and actually loved that wink scene becoz it came out of nowhere and took it away! but end up watching all spoilers.. P
and yet, a precap is necessary coz it gives you some hope to keep discussing and watching more of arhi scenes...;) as for sbs, i guess its a way to say the show is popular and reaching people so get it covered..
but seriously love all the off-screen masti they showed!!
SaRun have this amazing friend bond off-screen and all sbs/b stand testimonial of that.. so in short, want some sbs that don't reveal much, but reveal something.. 😆
subtlesapphire thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
I know, phir mera sona mushkil ho jata hai!
.Sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
in a weird way i too agree...dats y i try not see any of arhi scenes on sbs...it just puts me off...i like to see on daily basis and get suprised..😊.!!!!
Edited by luvmaan4ever - 12 years ago
Thanks for all the comments guys, I too love offscreen masti of barun-sanaya, they are amazing together. And as for precaps, they are crucial, but not with intimate ArHi scenes, if anyone understands what I mean [:S] lol
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i agree u don want ki suspense pehele hein break hojaye!