Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

To all the non-single ladies out here...

Posted: 12 years ago

After watching yesterdays' sizzling, sensual and passionate fairy lights scene... *
Sighs*

the first thought that came to mind was...

"Dayum... i can't wait for that day when that special someone makes me feel the same way that Arnav made Khushi feel.. the intense hypnotic gaze... the magical caress of his fingers... the deep husky voice... the innocent seduction that leaves you feeling all overwhelmed..."

*Shivers 😍☺️ *

so this got me a little curious πŸ€“πŸ˜† i know that there are plenty of ladies on this forum that are in a relationship πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† and i would love to hear about that moment when you first experienced the kinda sensual yet innocent attraction that currently Arnav and Khushi are experiencing 😍

please cast your mind back to that moment... when that special someone sent shivers of delight down your spine.. and you felt the first inkling of innocent attraction and desire... 😳

please do share ... πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i really too wish someone has dont thuis to me
nt someone some one spcl
This content was originally posted by: poojawal_Pooja_

i really too wish someone has dont thuis to me

nt someone some one spcl

lol... yes i can't wait to meet my soul mate now ☺️🀣

i have had enough of experiencing these for handsome fictional male characters 🀣
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
heheh i too cant wait πŸ€£
🀣
🀣
🀣
-Ammie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ahaha..another amazing topic from u gorgeous..
as for that magical moment part, i'm still in the search of that certain someone...😍
tho i can't see anyone coming in my life anytime soon..guys now a days are..weird *makes a face* so hard to find that certain someone..!!πŸ˜†
But if i do i seriously want it to be like the feeling that Arnav and Khushi are having..i want the same attraction the same desire..
But as of now i will shut up and sit back quietly..πŸ˜†

Edited by -Ammie- - 12 years ago
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I am searching for that someone too. I have always dreamt of such magical romance but i heard it's pretty rare in real life. πŸ˜•  

Today it's raining heavily where i live and when i woke up this morning i felt this 'inexplicable longing' for someone. I guess it's the after effects of last night's epi.

It was too beautiful too even describe. πŸ‘

Love should really be as pure as Arhi's.

PS: do such men really exist in real life??

Edited by incandescent - 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Ammie-

Ahaha..another amazing topic from u gorgeous..

as for that magical moment part, i'm still in the search of that certain someone...😍
tho i can't see anyone coming in my life anytime soon..guys now a days are..weird *makes a face* so hard to find that certain someone..!!πŸ˜†
But if i do i seriously want it to be like the feeling that Arnav and Khushi are having..i want the same attraction the same desire..
But as of now i will shut up and sit back quietly..πŸ˜†

awww thank you hun πŸ˜†

LMAO... you know what it is, i blame all these dramas for raising our expectations when it comes to men and romance 🀣

the men on the drama serials are so near perfect that we kinda expect all men in the real world to be like that tooo... but obviously  the majority of men in the real world are nothing like the men from the drama serials, and the few that are, are already taken hence we're often left feeling disappointed  πŸ˜†

but i agree it's very difficult to find decent men these days πŸ˜†

but i'll just let fate take it's course πŸ˜†

This content was originally posted by: incandescent

I am searching for that someone too. I have always dreamt of such magical romance but i heard it's pretty rare in real life. πŸ˜•  

Today it's raining heavily where i live and when i woke up this morning i felt this 'inexplicable longing' for someone. I guess it's the after effects of last night's epi.

It was too beautiful too even describe. πŸ‘

Love should really be as pure as Arhi's.

PS: do such men really exist in real life??

lol... i think it is rare... i for one have not experienced it yet and i don't think any of my mates have either πŸ€”... and i'm too afraid to ask the other female members of my family about it πŸ˜†

i know what you mean about the 'longing' i can't wait for that special someone to come into my life πŸ˜†

do men such exist in real life... hmmm i think they are a rare species πŸ˜† so they are either too difficult to find or are already taken...
*sighs*
poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I might be banned for promoting indecency in the forum if I write about it...πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Btw, very sweet topic!😊
This content was originally posted by: poppy2009

I might be banned for promoting indecency in the forum if I write about it...πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Btw, very sweet topic!😊

lol... i'm sure you won't be banned  πŸ˜† so please do share 😳 would love to hear what you have to say...