Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I do not wish to interfere in the ongoing CAT FIGHT between forum members..but it pains to see that a lovely discussion forum has become another BB house..i URGE the members to enjoy the spirit of the game..c'mmon be a SPORT guys!..in order to pronounce someone as scripted one has to see all the sides..DO NOT judge someone merely by one article surfacing or rather INTENDED to surface..half knowledge is ALWAYS dangerous..we never know what politics goes inside..we do not know the strategies of BB..its a nasty game..we are not here to play detectives..we are mere spectators..just enjoy the game..
-thx
SukhSandhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chillax123

I m a genuine PM fan...wat ru tryin  to  say here ???nowadays every 1 has a PR agent so no big deal abt it...
Is dale bhatnagar ne way related to BB creative team ?? den i agree wid ur point oderwise i dont...
All of audience has seen how on d 1st week itself every 1 was attacking PM..
on d 2nd day itself dey wer syin she is negative n al ...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
She might hav done sumthin wrong but BB didnt show it on 1st week...al dey showed was ur PB goin to each &n every contestant sayin  dat PM is mentally unstable...

I support PM from wat is shown on BB & nt from readin some dales post on net & many oders do ...if u dont believe go on BB site wer she is currently no 1...
Wat poor image r u talkin abt ??i hav never seen poom cryin on BBπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
for me PooM is straightforward,self respectin ,not a coward & a very strong women...
I LOVE POOM & many oders do...i so hope she wins...
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ

Hi Chillax, 

She in a very purposeful manner did not introduce very well with everyone, she tried to ignore everyone and preferred to sleep rather than sharing and trying to make bonds with all hosemates because she all-ready had a plan in her mind that how she will win BB5 and what DB will do outside for it. If this would not have been the case then as I said these people (And I mean here DB and his people not anyone on IF) have advertised her as a "innocent", "helpless" girl and how innocent or helpless she is very visible if you will see all episodes of Big Switch season 1. 

I don't have any issues if she wins the game or if anyone else wins the only thing is if you ACT just because you want to show your personality as a victim and everyone else as bullies is completely unethical and incorrect. 

Does not matter what happens but her behaviour is not right and any sensible person would suggest any such person to visit asylum asap for help. 

Hope this assists. 

Cheers :)
nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: herefornothing

I do not wish to interfere in the ongoing CAT FIGHT between forum members..but it pains to see that a lovely discussion forum has become another BB house..i URGE the members to enjoy the spirit of the game..c'mmon be a SPORT guys!..in order to pronounce someone as scripted one has to see all the sides..DO NOT judge someone merely by one article surfacing or rather INTENDED to surface..half knowledge is ALWAYS dangerous..we never know what politics goes inside..we do not know the strategies of BB..its a nasty game..we are not here to play detectives..we are mere spectators..just enjoy the game..
-thx

agree with u...there is no need to be james bond to reveal secrets...enjoy the show.
Snehabr thumbnail

Originally posted by: herefornothing

-thx

Well said!!
I am not sure what innocence people are talking about any contestant... Every person in BB house has an agenda and a game plan...whether its PM or PB or the silent Shradha...And they all do it because they want to win the big money and gain a little bit of publicity...If you see not one participant is doing that great currently in the industry!!..So obviously they will seige any opportunity to gain publicity in whatever way it takes...being a victim, or being a villian, or being a peace maker or troublemaker!!
chillax123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SukhSandhu

Hi Chillax, 

She in a very purposeful manner did not introduce very well with everyone, she tried to ignore everyone and preferred to sleep rather than sharing and trying to make bonds with all hosemates because she all-ready had a plan in her mind that how she will win BB5 and what DB will do outside for it. If this would not have been the case then as I said these people (And I mean here DB and his people not anyone on IF) have advertised her as a "innocent", "helpless" girl and how innocent or helpless she is very visible if you will see all episodes of Big Switch season 1. 

I don't have any issues if she wins the game or if anyone else wins the only thing is if you ACT just because you want to show your personality as a victim and everyone else as bullies is completely unethical and incorrect. 

Does not matter what happens but her behaviour is not right and any sensible person would suggest any such person to visit asylum asap for help. 

Hope this assists. 

Cheers :)

hi Sukh sandhu...

c sum people r introvert & take time to open up unlike been fake & hugging people & smiling as if der r relatives & den cumin outside & say who was she(like PB did abt mandy😑😑)...& den her bag was nt given & 8 people nominated her ...so she is bound to get upset...
Instead of consolin her dis housemates started bitchin,instigatin her...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

And plz dont say asylum thing yaar ...most of d audience is tired of dis comment from PB..

I also agree dat Poom might be wrong in not mixin up & been fake...but dis dsnt justify oder contestants behaviour ...atleast on humanitarian grounds dey shouldnt hav completely isolated Poom in a closed house...
I have nt seen big switch she might be wrong der bt in BB i fully support her & e1 vote for her...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
& u no wat i lyked PB in maa exchange for d way she brought up her children being a single mother ...
but on BB she is a BULLY & so obsessed wid Poom ...such a let down...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

SukhSandhu thumbnail

Originally posted by: chillax123

hi Sukh sandhu...

c sum people r introvert & take time to open up unlike been fake & hugging people & smiling as if der r relatives & den cumin outside & say who was she(like PB did abt mandy😑😑)...& den her bag was nt given & 8 people nominated her ...so she is bound to get upset...
Instead of consolin her dis housemates started bitchin,instigatin her...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

And plz dont say asylum thing yaar ...most of d audience is tired of dis comment from PB..

I also agree dat Poom might be wrong in not mixin up & been fake...but dis dsnt justify oder contestants behaviour ...atleast on humanitarian grounds dey shouldnt hav completely isolated Poom in a closed house...
I have nt seen big switch she might be wrong der bt in BB i fully support her & e1 vote for her...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
& u no wat i lyked PB in maa exchange for d way she brought up her children being a single mother ...
but on BB she is a BULLY & so obsessed wid Poom ...such a let down...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

I respect your views and you have absolutely full democratic rights to say what you truly believes in a democratic way. 

No one and I am saying no sensible one will do what she did in brooms episode or how she did not accept failure in Big Switch or how she decided to sleep on the first day or how she behaved with shonali or even mahek. If anyone who is as aggressive and ignorant as her and who have no respect for other housemates then the best place for such people are in asylum not in a civilized society, 

Cheers 
Edited by SukhSandhu - 12 years ago
Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snehabr

Well said!!
I am not sure what innocence people are talking about any contestant... Every person in BB house has an agenda and a game plan...whether its PM or PB or the silent Shradha...And they all do it because they want to win the big money and gain a little bit of publicity...If you see not one participant is doing that great currently in the industry!!..So obviously they will seige any opportunity to gain publicity in whatever way it takes...being a victim, or being a villian, or being a peace maker or troublemaker!!

Exactly very well said. Koi bhi doodh se dhula nahin hai! Each one is CHAALBAAZ, what only remains to decide is who is weaker and who is stronger game player..in fact thats the very concept of the game!
chillax123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SukhSandhu

I respect your views and you have absolutely full democratic rights to say what you truly believes in a democratic way. 

No one and I am saying no sensible one will do what she did in brooms episode or how she did not accept failure in Big Switch or how she decided to sleep on the first day or how she behaved with shonali or even mahek. If anyone who is as aggressive and ignorant as her and who have no respect for other housemates then the best place for such people are in asylum not in a civilized society, 

Cheers 

I agree with  u sayin every 1 has right to think wat dey want..so do u & so do i...
But just by breakin a broom u qualify to go 2 mental asylum i strongly doubt dat...
I hav also thrown things in anger so im unsensible or need mental asylum??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•every1 does dat dont u??Isnt it human to do dis to remove ur anger? if u dont do dis den grtt kuddos to u for controllin ur anger...People in anger go to extend of killing oders & wat not which has given rise to so much crime...

She was atleast not physically attackin oder contestant like raja ,dolly did ...
If i had been in her place her situation I would hav done d  same...😊😊may be u wouldnt so no point discussing...
And dis is my last reply to u ...as u said abt democracy ..i hav d right to luv PM & u hav d right to hate her ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
so enjoy...
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@chillax123---do u throw  or break things in anger apart from from your house?? do u threat people to hit them physically  ?...it was not only abt breaking mope it was abt her approach and behavior  towards rest of people in house from day 1..so called victim card  she is playing from last reality show to this show... her tantrums and one liners r enough to annoy housemates thats y sum like vida and shonali r keeping distance from mishra...u r comparing mishra with raja and dolly ..two wrong things doesn;t make right thing..just because mishra is  less violent from raja and dolly doesn;t make her right
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
So what if that guy is her PR Manager? Big whoopie deal!!!
I'm sure he's knocking ppl's doors and asking them to like Pooja Mishra and sympathize with her. I betcha he even told Bedi to be nasty to her. And Big Mamma agreed. πŸ˜ƒ