Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: SukhSandhu

Some people purposefully trying to support Pooja Mishraa and her behavior. If you will see the first episodes of Amar updhay's entry you will notice how cordial he was  with Pooja Mishraa but after the broom episode he maintained his distance - WHY? 

Because Amar was brainwashed by Mr. Dale as he is publishing all articles supporting Pooja Mishraa everywhere - on Tv, Radio, Internet etc. and I am 100% sure that he or Pooja mishraa supporters are also creating many fake id's and whatever else it may take to prove their points and that is what he did successfully so far...

Its just that simple that who would support Pooja Mishraa? Either someone who has behaviour like Pooja Mishraa or who is trying their best that she wins BB5. Simple and straight. 

Regards, 

do we need ur permission sir to support PM...who r u to question our behaviour?...u support ur fa housemate...we will support our fav housemate. PB's PR may also create fake id...why u r blaming only PM's fan to create fake id...don't single out any particular housemate & fans. if u don't like her,it's ok...don't shout that her fans create fake id. 
SukhSandhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nishu your comment shows your ignorance as I have not named anyone in my post and only said that as Mr. Dale is jumping up and down and doing everything what he could so that pooja Mishraa appears as "sweet", "innocent", "poor" girl in trouble and untimately gains sympathy and wins the show. 

Please respect other's view-point and don't indulge in such small pity issues...I or no-one else is answerable to you so please limit yourself to your viewpoint and learn to respect others...

Hope this helps! 

Regards, 

Edited by SukhSandhu - 12 years ago
nishu786 thumbnail

Some people purposefully trying to support Pooja Mishraa and her behavior. If you will see the first episodes of Amar updhay's entry you will notice how cordial he was  with Pooja Mishraa but after the broom episode he maintained his distance - WHY? 

Because Amar was brainwashed by Mr. Dale as he is publishing all articles supporting Pooja Mishraa everywhere - on Tv, Radio, Internet etc. and I am 100% sure that he or Pooja mishraa supporters are also creating many fake id's and whatever else it may take to prove their points and that is what he did successfully so far...

Its just that simple that who would support Pooja Mishraa? Either someone who has behaviour like Pooja Mishraa or who is trying their best that she wins BB5. Simple and straight. 

Regards, 

@bold letter
            now say me u didn't accused Pm supporters that they r creating fake id's...u blame her PR that is fine...why u r blaming her supporters...it is ur ignorance sir. i think u have short term memory loss. 
Edited by nishu786 - 12 years ago
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Nishu your comment shows your ignorance as I have not named anyone in my post and only said that as Mr. Dale is jumping up and down and doing everything what he could so that pooja Mishraa appears as "sweet", "innocent", "poor" girl in trouble and untimately gains sympathy and wins the show. 

Please respect other's view-point and don't indulge in such small pity issues...I or no-one else is answerable to you so please limit yourself to your viewpoint and learn to respect others...

Hope this helps! 

Regards, 

plzz people understand nobody can pinpointing  that sumbody made id  purposely  to support mishra i believe there many genius mishra supports and i know sum of them from season 1 ..so its not like the case that all mishra fans r fake not even who joined this season ...  but P R agent dale is doing lots of thing purposely  thats true too but its ok dear  let him do what he wants to do ..people all sense that very well
nishu786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanya91

I don't think so Nishu786 has DISRESPECTED any member or his views, he just presented his point of view in a totally non-offensive way to any member.
Infect I can see some people here DISRESPECTING hundreds of members on IF blaming and stating that they are PAID and hired people from PM and her agent.
Now THIS IS called the real disrespect.

leave it tanya...i have decided that it's better to avoid few members in this forum or we will have unnecessary arguments...
SukhSandhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't understand what is happening? You scratch my back and I scratch your back? I don't need to listen the view-point of the supporters and don't try to shut someone up because you think you are right. 

Please respect others - if you can't then please don't comment on my forum. I am expecting little decency and understanding. 

Hope you can understand it. 

vikas009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Forum is filled with PooM agents. I am 3 year old member and i know how this forum is being used for personal agendas..
nishu786 thumbnail

I don't understand what is happening? You scratch my back and I scratch your back? I don't need to listen the view-point of the supporters and don't try to shut someone up because you think you are right. 

Please respect others - if you can't then please don't comment on my forum. I am expecting little decency and understanding. 

Hope you can understand it. 

we also don't need to be blamed that we r creating fake id...i m also not trying to shut u up...
                 if u blame others then prepared to listen their reply too...
@ bold letter

i didn't used any abusive words towards u,& btw it is not ur forum,u can create thread but members can comment on any thread. 

i think it's better to close this matter here itself...
phadukaran thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
that is why PM and Amar are not worried about getting eliminated, and walking around without any tension,.  this is not fair to the ACTUAL voters, who vote for their favorite 
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: phadukaran

that is why PM and Amar are not worried about getting eliminated, and walking around without any tension,.  this is not fair to the ACTUAL voters, who vote for their favorite 

p r agents do vote campaign for their clients thats how game is...nobody can help it