the wire lights scene almost resembled a SR scene

Posted: 12 years ago
I don't know if anyone else noticed this, but while I was watching the scene where Arnav ever so sensuously unravelled the wire of lights from Khushi's delicate form...

it seemed to me as if I was watching a mini SR scene where he was undressing his newly wedded bride using just his eyes and hands ☺️😍 *FAINTS*

• first he stares at her mesmerized while Khushi has trouble breathing seeing his heated gaze... this resembles those scenarios where a husband just gazes at his blushing wife upon entering the room...

• he grabs hold of her wrist still looking at her intently and with a slight smirk... again this resembles those moments where the newly wedded bride shies away, but the hubby is always insistent and keeps her in place by holding onto her wrist...

• once he unravels the wires, Khushi slowly removes her hand while Arnav slowly grazes his fingers along her wrist...this resembles those moments where the hubby removes the bride's bangles one by one while sensually caressing her skin...

• then he places his masculine hands against her neck causing Khushi to close her eyes due to the sensual assault to her senses... again this resembles those moments were again the new bride shies away from her husband's touch, but again the persistent hubby makes her face him...

• when he starts to unravel the wires from her neck...  this resembles those moments where the hubby lifts the veil uncovering his bride's face..

• when he slowly turns her around so that her back is facing him and starts to unravel the wires again... this bit resembles those moments where the hubby unties the bride's dori...

•  he turns her around again so that she was facing him and once again continued unraveling the wires from her shoulders... this resembles those moments where the hubby removes his bride's accessories one by one i.e necklace, ear rings etc...

• note that all the while this is happening Khushi is blushing and breathing deeply, she even closes her eyes on occasions, but Arnav continues to devour her with his eyes... just the way a newly wedded bride would react on her first night...

• then finally as he unravelled that last bit of the wire and chucked it on the floor with the rest of the lights...this resembles those moments where the hubby removes the last piece of his bride's clothing or accessories before chucking it on the pile of clothes that lay abandoned on the floor...

oh yeah this definitely resembled a SR night πŸ˜β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†

Gosh that scene was One in a trillion 😍☺️ They have portrayed very well in this.. πŸ€ͺNo words to describe.. 😳Love ArHi! πŸ€—

Nice post/ thanks for the cap's πŸ˜‰
completely agree..it was sooo sensuous...loved tht scene 
Thank u so much for the caps... πŸ€—

This scene is out of the world... Before love/marrige, such intense romance, just imagine after love/marriage... I'll die for sure.. πŸ˜

these 2 are driving me crazy... Hope to get more intense scenes in the future tooo πŸ˜
lovely description..  and totally agree with you.. I was imagining same.. he was taking her ornaments on SR...😳
Yups, it did resemble..  πŸ˜³ 
Thanks for the pics.. 
I know right...it was so hot I think my TV burnt down 😳

Thanks for the caps <3

xoxo
Aanya
Originally posted by --Ramyaks--

Gosh that scene was One in a trillion 😍☺️ They have portrayed very well in this.. πŸ€ͺNo words to describe.. 😳Love ArHi! πŸ€—

Nice post/ thanks for the cap's πŸ˜‰

lol... i felt the steam coming out of my laptop screen it was that sensual β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†