The shock, the sparks and the electricity

mommy2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Waah!! Kya Scene tha !!!!!!

Even the blind will feel the electricity between the two.  And the paradox - While Arnav untangles the lights, she falls deeper into a tangle of her own confused feelings towards him!!!

I haven't seen the rest of the episode, but from what i have read so far, it was best missed.  Oh...can we skip to the happy ending????  Patience is wearing thin, my friends.

A few lines on the scene

With a flip of a switch, he lit up my world
Lost in his electric gaze, I stood transfixed without a word
Suddenly I felt a shock but of his touch
With a gentleness that moved & shook my nerves, he untangled me such
Little does he know that the job is not done
I now feel more entangled, devi maiya, please help me some!!!!

Emotions for the day -
Khushi - Emotions "tangled"

Arnav - Emotions "electrified"

Bua - Emotion(al) "bully"

Shyam - Emotion(al) "conspiracy"

Looking forward to all fabulous posts on IF --- and then some more!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
love those lines;;
and the viewers.. emotions intensified/aroused/imagined!! πŸ˜†
would really love buaji seeing more to khushi than just as a 'opinionless' girl.. she is earning for the family, damn it!! she can take her own desicions!!
more like she has to take her desicions, its her marriage..
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
WOW! no words for your write up! I m speechless!
mommy2000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DaShIng_GiRl

love those lines;;
and the viewers.. emotions intensified/aroused/imagined!! πŸ˜†
would really love buaji seeing more to khushi than just as a 'opinionless' girl.. she is earning for the family, damn it!! she can take her own desicions!!
more like she has to take her desicions, its her marriage..

Thanks Dashing_Girl !!! (Do you have a name??? Forgive me if i missed it!!)

I haven't even made it to the rest of the episode...i can't bring myself to spoiling the moment with the bua / shyam C**P!!  I just got the gist from the posts here and posted the emotions for them!!!  Never mind what happened in the episode today, their "emotions" and our "emotions" towards them don't change from one day to the other!!!!

Monday -- where are you???

asha... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mommy2000

Waah!! Kya Scene tha !!!!!! 

agree it was amazing... his smoldering gaze...he was literally seducing her with his eyes β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜

Even the blind will feel the electricity between the two.  And the paradox - While Arnav untangles the lights, she falls deeper into a tangle of her own confused feelings towards him!!!

I haven't seen the rest of the episode, but from what i have read so far, it was best missed.  Oh...can we skip to the happy ending????  Patience is wearing thin, my friends.

hahaha... nope shaym wants us to see more of him and so does buaji πŸ˜› πŸ˜†... but on a serious note i wish we could to... this shyam thing is dragging 
A few lines on the scene

With a flip of a switch, he lit up my world
Lost in his electric gaze, I stood transfixed without a word
Suddenly I felt a shock but of his touch
With a gentleness that moved & shook my nerves, he untangled me such
Little does he know that the job is not done
I now feel more entangled, devi maiya, please help me some!!!!

Emotions for the day -
Khushi - Emotions "tangled"

Arnav - Emotions "electrified"

Bua - Emotion(al) "bully"

Shyam - Emotion(al) "conspiracy"

Looking forward to all fabulous posts on IF --- and then some more!!

Arnav's electrified all of us with him 😳...and bua was worse than a bully 😑.. who tries to force thier own niece to get married

-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wooowww...amazing lines...absolutely lovely...πŸ‘πŸ˜³...the whole Arhi scene was sooo electrifying...πŸ˜†i can still feel the shock..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...those melting eyes...n blinking lights...intense eye-lock...&.ultra-romantic  untangling...😳❀️☺️...jus took me to ArhiWorld..πŸ˜†...n dis Salary-cut Trick works soo well on our BIJALI KUMARI...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...itz fun to watch a HELPLESS KHUSHI & SMIRKY ARNAV in such situations...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³except frm dis...the whole epi worth a miss..😑😑...the precap was jus ❀️❀️
mommy2000 thumbnail

I agree, Asha...The scene was so electrifying...i was afraid to touch the screen, i was afraid i will feel the shock!!!
On a separate note, what is up with Anjali???  She is so tuned in to Akash's feelings and so oblivious to Arnav's???

aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Mommy, really well written! The poem is amazing!

The scene was beyond awesomeness...
So true! He's untangling her, but that only tangles her thoughts up, increases her confusion... Lolll, when he asks her "are you ok? Sure?" she looked like such a gone case. 🀣 Obviously she's not okay ASR.

Buaji and Shyam need to be a pair, I demand it!! You're so right, the rest of the epi kinda irritated me... It would've been better if I saw the ArHi scene separately.

-Ishita
mommy2000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aa123.80

Mommy, really well written! The poem is amazing!

The scene was beyond awesomeness...
So true! He's untangling her, but that only tangles her thoughts up, increases her confusion... Lolll, when he asks her "are you ok? Sure?" she looked like such a gone case. 🀣 Obviously she's not okay ASR.

Buaji and Shyam need to be a pair, I demand it!! You're so right, the rest of the epi kinda irritated me... It would've been better if I saw the ArHi scene separately.

-Ishita

Aww, thanks, Ishita!!!
@bold 🀣!!!  I still haven't seen the rest but I can feel the irritation all around.  They need to move on with the Shyam thing...it's enough already!!  I wish Arnav, with his broom, would have swept the creep off of RM!!!  After all, it was Diwali cleaning...get rid of the scum (pun intended)!!!
asha... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mommy2000

I agree, Asha...The scene was so electrifying...i was afraid to touch the screen, i was afraid i will feel the shock!!!
On a separate note, what is up with Anjali???  She is so tuned in to Akash's feelings and so oblivious to Arnav's???

I agree with you... she's the one that actually broke up the beautiful scene 😭... she's still doing seva of her pati dev.. .even though he's being a right down idiot... maybe she doesn't notice arnav's feelings because of the earlier hate relationship...that is the only thing i can think of... but seriously there's been many occasions where anjali should have noticed that somethings going on... like the time khushi made him laugh after years... i dont like the way the cvs are portraying her character at the moment 

sorry for the rant!