Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
the episode was really cute and funny loved nidhi and ashutosh scenes especially the way she just grabbed his arm and dragged him to the dance floor was just๐Ÿ˜ณ
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

aww lovely post! i loved the episode... of-course coz of AshNi ๐Ÿ˜

Nidhi grabs Dr A's hand and makes him dance โ˜บ๏ธ Ashu was so cute all shy and hesitating when she was saying give me your hand...

but i was wondering that day in his cabin in privacy toh handshake ho raha tha initiated by him and aaj sharam aarahi thi in crowd ๐Ÿ˜† 

when Ashutosh enters and notices her he was so lost in her.. Nidhi looked gorgeous.. loved the way he was staring at her.. that smile โ˜บ๏ธthere was something in his eyes.. He just couldn't take his eyes away from her...  

N-A were wearing matching clothes today.. I hope she asks him about that blue tie.. 

also that A requests her to come back...  and then of-course unable to resist she will agree 

Filza. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramonag

the episode was really cute and funny loved nidhi and ashutosh scenes especially the way she just grabbed his arm and dragged him to the dance floor was just๐Ÿ˜ณ

i loved that part.. and also the way Ashu was staring at her... โ˜บ๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜

it was awesome nidhi is going to drive him completely nuts...and its good for him ๐Ÿ˜†
RamonaG thumbnail

Originally posted by: Filza.T

aww lovely post! i loved the episode... of-course coz of AshNi ๐Ÿ˜

Nidhi grabs Dr A's hand and makes him dance โ˜บ๏ธ Ashu was so cute all shy and hesitating when she was saying give me your hand...

but i was wondering that day in his cabin in privacy toh handshake ho raha tha initiated by him and aaj sharam aarahi thi in crowd ๐Ÿ˜† 

when Ashutosh enters and notices her he was so lost in her.. Nidhi looked gorgeous.. loved the way he was staring at her.. that smile โ˜บ๏ธthere was something in his eyes.. He just couldn't take his eyes away from her...  

N-A were wearing matching clothes today.. I hope she asks him about that blue tie.. 

also that A requests her to come back...  and then of-course unable to resist she will agree 

he could not take his eyes off her and neither did he want to๐Ÿ˜ณ
Filza. thumbnail

he could not take his eyes off her and neither did he want to๐Ÿ˜ณ

aww so true! she looked so stunning and also her dance... he couldn't help it.. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ

i was surprised he actually smiled.. his expressions.. โ˜บ๏ธ so romantic.. โ˜บ๏ธ 

Edited by Filza.T - 12 years ago
RamonaG thumbnail

aww so true! she looked so stunning and also her dance... he couldn't help it.. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ

i was surprised he actually smiled.. his expressions.. โ˜บ๏ธ so romantic.. โ˜บ๏ธ 

and his expression when she asked him to take off his shirt was just 
RamonaG thumbnail

he looked justโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜
and when she asked him to remove his shirt ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
Filza. thumbnail

and his expression when she asked him to take off his shirt was just 

amazing!! โ˜บ๏ธ  poor thing was shocked, embarrassed and shy...   aww bechara.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† 

Filza. thumbnail

he looked justโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜
and when she asked him to remove his shirt ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

he looked yummy.. โ˜บ๏ธ  

he was so shy then.. ๐Ÿ˜† and biwi ko dekho abhi se with so much care and dedication pati ki shirt wash kar rahi thi.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

i am watching KTLK repeats at the moment for the second time ๐Ÿ˜ณ