Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: stutishah

Prediction/wish:

Gauri gets cold to Jagat (finding a better suit?) and starts putting him down. (Second part already in operation?)

Reasons for this prediction/wish; Character Jagat does not seem to have realized or regretted his MCP treatment to Anandi. He seems to be impervious to the boycott by family (not surface hurt). He seems to have invested all his emotional welfare into Gauri. Who else can punish him better then she?!

MCPs usually don't realize that they are MCPs even if you show them a mirror and tell or give them a signboard that this is what they are!! Coz they are MCPs ðŸ˜† 
Edited by Snehabr - 12 years ago
sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: asru

Here is what i want to happen😛...not my Prediction though (as i don't think CV's will make it happen)!!

1. G is still confused about keeping the baby...meanwhile all her classmates and Kunda tai comes to know their actual story and badmouths them. G then goes into hysteric mode and demands J's divorce from A but Jaggu doesn't get it!!!
2. G then tells her problems to her mentor(hope she tells her all the truth😉) and asks for a solution. Mentor advices Abortion! And G gets aborted. Jaggu gets irritated...they fight ... Gstarts focussing on her career..and Jaggu starts understanding what he missed , A (he remembers her only when he has problems). They breakup but J doesn't come back.
3. Meanwhile , Shravan and Anandi are childhood friends...and they become friends all over again...and A forgets all her problems with his friendship and becomes a happy soul. Shravan encourages her in her social work and guides her , how to be successful in her goals..asking her to prepare for Civils (as this qualification can make her goals come true easier). And A takes that path!
4. Our Jaggu comes to know about ShAn friendship and takes a sip of G's JT (jealousy tonic😆)..and finally repents realizing the value of what he had once thrown away.
5.Shravan expresses his love for A , she doesn't accept..but the family members convince her (as A is well settled now,and educated, and since she is out of Jaggu's world by now...)she finally accepts him and is settled.
6.G also has become a good Doctor now, and meets Anandi( somehow professionally).G comes to know how A has settled. A comes to know that Gaga are not together and as per her nature she brings them together again clearing all the clouds.G realizes that A didn't act to be ' Mahaan ' but it's in her Nature to be like that...She feels bad for being so harsh to A. Finally Gaga are now a better couple with true realization and now they can have as many kids as they want😉.

Moral:
J and G realize their mistakes
J's family understands that child marriages create havoc in lives and the many hardships they had to undergo to get a peaceful life at the end.
A had to undergo so many problems because of her child marriage. However her good nature and high goals saved her finally!
G's parents and A's parents realize how they messed up their child's life by doing child marriage!!

Wonderful imagination & ultimate story line much close to practicable reality...heartily wish this 2 happen.

ThanQ asru 4 ur unbiased,n constructive post..love it..
sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: asru

@ Suchi & Sreevask

Thanks guys... We all would be totally satisfied if they just realize and repent for they did😛. So this way, i thought everything would be set😊!!

Perfect logic..
MissMeow thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My prediction is that Gauri will go through with the pregnancy and have the child, but then she will realise she is too ocupied with her work to properly take care of the baby, and somehow Anandi will end up raising the child! ðŸ˜³ 
kriti87 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Shravan - A Man Sent By Heth SIngh ... 
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ok ..SOOO 

we see Gauri reflecting on her decision to keep the child.

PREDICTION TIME: 

Gauri buys the car second hand , according to the article BECAUSE she does not want to buy anything from Anandi's money 

: ) : )

Second Prediction: 
Within two weeks Gauri will abort the baby 

(and they call themselves doctor. career ke liye bache ko mar diya!) 

Dadisa2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The new guy is sent as a spy for the bad guys. He will make Anandi fall in love with him and when he proposes the truth about Jaga will come out.
suchi my prediction goes like this:

Gauri will abort the child and that is when all the probzz are gonna start with J distancing himself from G. Meanwhile s and A come closer(good friends) but asha too falls for Shravan, and shravan falls for Anandi and when Anandi comes to know about asha's feelings tries to bring S and Asha closer or maybe she gets them married too. And finally J returns to A. THE END. ðŸ˜’

suchi the CV's can't see Anandi happy.
Edited by CutiePiee4 - 12 years ago
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
one of my prediction almost became true!!

g's mentor wont let her abort the child and that what happened today!
and seems like g is fully convinced!

i wonder if my prediction about shravan-asha will also become true!!!
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
YES YES YES

Kushi's prediction is coming true... 

that Gauri will not abort the child , but I am not sure if Gauri is strong enough to maintain that advice. 

Actually i am happy with what gauri said today to Jagat. He deserves that !