Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
My predictions:

JG ki charcha college mein hoga for which G gives some blunt answer to them and starts fuming on J. once for all she will take the name of A for sure 😆

by the time she want to abort its already late.

her mentor knows abt this and will explain her what the hell she has done to her life and get G back to her senses.

distance will begin btw J & G as G is more ambitious abt her career and J wants her to take care of both her self n kid.

the new guy will win the hearts of Singh family and becomes a good friend to A too. 

but his Bg might be of HS but he may be good guy,

i think he will marry Asha and not A 😍 b'coz he looks very much younger than A

Swetha

doyelpakhi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I had already written it some long time ago - what about some inter-caste or inter-religious marriage in BV? ❓

BV has touched every social problem - be it child marriage, infidelity, teenage pregnancy, child widow, molestation and rape, illegitimate child and what not ! so ye kasar bhi kyun baki rahe ! 😉

Inter-caste or inter-religious marriage is a big issue specially in western and northern india - there are even cases of honour killings too!

So BV can make the new man of A from another caste or religion - though it seems to be too big step to show inter-religious marriage in Rajasthani rural backdrop, but at least they can show inter-caste marriage na !  :)
Edited by doyelpakhi - 12 years ago
andv thumbnail
My guess for after the leap: J and G's son being  researched on to understand the reason behind fast   rotating eyes and crooked body structure. Other than that nothing else changes.
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
A new guess of mine!!

may be  honor killing or attempt to do something like that will be happened in case of asha...then anandi will realise the importance of power!!

sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Jaitsar me jo Anandi..shravan ki ore chale...is liye Jagya jale..

Jaitsar me jo hospital lalsingh ki ore chale..is liye Jagya jale..

Jagya kaise na jale...jagya kaise na jale..Itz his birth disease..
                                                                               (congenital)    

Edited by sreevask - 12 years ago
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sreevask

Jaitsar me jo Anandi..shravan ki ore chale...is liye Jagya jale..

Jaitsar me jo hospital lalsingh ki ore chale..is liye Jagya jale..

Jagya kaise na jale...jagya kaise na jale..Itz his birth disease..
                                                                               (congenital)    

👏
🤣🤣 
🤣🤣🤣🤣  🤣🤣

jagiya --- Mr Kabab
🤣🤣  🤣🤣
sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Imagine a bachelor colleague of lalsingh  loves n marries A n encourages her to complete MBBS in a single leap & happily look after Hosp n haveli.(just to show what J could've done but missed)

stuti.. thumbnail

Prediction/wish:

Gauri gets cold to Jagat (finding a better suit?) and starts putting him down. (Second part already in operation?)

Reasons for this prediction/wish; Character Jagat does not seem to have realized or regretted his MCP treatment to Anandi. He seems to be impervious to the boycott by family (not surface hurt). He seems to have invested all his emotional welfare into Gauri. Who else can punish him better then she?!

Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think Gauri will not Abort the Child

I also think Anandi will set Shravan for Asha eventually which may take time as Suchi said. I personally don't think A will settle for any other guy.
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
asru!! what a beautiful story yaar. That would be really an icing seriously : )))