Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hm.. me too felt that their performance was not upto mark...they lacked rehearsals...also most of the shots wer long distant shot..they wer not even shown closer in many scenes...also we dint even get to see the last scene wen shaheer lifted soumya...i wud give 60/100 for the performance...
diyah_us thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well i think they dont have a major problem
between them. Otherwise they wouldnt be
able to do the lead roles of navya. But yes
everyone have their OFF days where they
may not be in mood to always smile. Like
in the rangoli drawing episode of navya,
if u guys remember sowmya said 'mr shaheer
shaikh will u please help me' or something like
that & she said it without smiling. Probably she
was tired & these SBS people made her do
rangoli & shaheer was just talking on the mike
giving commentary about her rangoli. Vice versa,
it would be that shaheer also has his OFF days
& thats when we see their chemistry lacking.
But definitely i dont want them to lose their
offscreen chemistry so much that one of them
quit the serial like it happens in some serials
wherein either the lead hero or heroine gets
replaced with someone else. BCOS I WANT TO
SEE ONLY SOWMYA AS 'NAVYA' AND ONLY SHAHEER
AS ANANT.
esha_friends20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I am not saying any problem b/w shaheer and soumya offscreen.. i even said them as friends... I am just felt some kind of lack of chemistry on the stage... its because of lack of practise and something...

I felt awarkdness when he was lifting her... as compared to gopi and ahem...

kashfloeix... you said exactly the same... as even i also wrote on some post that soumya dont complete her step full...

I liked saheer in ILOVE U song

-Sara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey esha just a question yar dont take it personally du you really feel or know that he has a gf or it was just your opinion
anya_godbless thumbnail
Sowmya was full of energy in Diwali Dhamaka... She danced naturally... for me her dance was just magical. her expressions were superb,,, even she maintained her off screen chemestry with Shaheer. She was cheering for him throughout... Shaheer's performance was dull compared to Sowmya... he was too uncomfortable, because of him the whole performance felt fake.  His performance in 'I LOVE YOU'  sequence was worth watching.. I agree Ahem and Gopi's chemestry was far better than Shamya's. Though I am 'Shaheer' fan I couldn't take my eyes off Sowmya. so sweet and beautiful... I didn't know that she is a superb dancer... I liked her dance more than anybody else's... Sorry guys..   Sowmya you Rock... 

Originally posted by: anya_godbless

Sowmya was full of energy in Diwali Dhamaka... She danced naturally... for me her dance was just magical. her expressions were superb,,, even she maintained her off screen chemestry with Shaheer. She was cheering for him throughout... Shaheer's performance was dull compared to Sowmya... he was too uncomfortable, because of him the whole performance felt fake.  His performance in 'I LOVE YOU'  sequence was worth watching.. I agree Ahem and Gopi's chemestry was far better than Shamya's. Though I am 'Shaheer' fan I couldn't take my eyes off Sowmya. so sweet and beautiful... I didn't know that she is a superb dancer... I liked her dance more than anybody else's... Sorry guys..   Sowmya you Rock... 

i wont say shaheers performance was dull it was just that the co ordinaton wasnt there due to lack of rehearsal but both rocked

and u dont hv to b sorry for saying this 

coz i agree with u completely 

esha_friends20 thumbnail
I am also saying the same thing luvabanti...
anya_17 thumbnail
we all agree that there was lack of rehearsal...but the point is that...their performance ws nice...even with missing chemistry...think guys...some actors don't shw chemistry on stage even after enough practice...but our shamya not gr8 i agree...they did a good job...
i think ayush n soumya's performance ws better than shamya
anyaRockz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don't know, am I too biased ????? I did not find anything wrong in their chemistry at all !!!! They had wonderful eye locks, very warm n cute Hug and a beautiful lift by shaheer ... What was the problem guys ???? They two looked just amazing together !!!
I felt it was mesmerising to watch them dance together  👍🏼⭐️👏

esha_friends20 thumbnail
I was talking about lack of rehersal an when anat try to pick navya up,... there i saw little bit discomfiort..  i was trying to renforce that they are good friendss.. and chemistry can be really good...as now they knw each other really welll