mulakat jo zindagi ban gayi MAANEET ss COMPLETED

pritm thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

mulakat jo zindagi ban gayi

part 1

Geet is walking on road numb. Situation from which she is going through is freaking her out. She wants to go away from this pain, she want to die as a ray of hope is lost. Fate is taking kind of revenge from her. What she had done to go through this pain? She is screaming but nobody is there to listen her painful scream. Looking like god also closed his ears. He also doesn't want to listen her pain. All her strength has long gone. She is living life like robot as she can't end her life for sake of her family. She can't go away, run away from her plight because that can give only immense pain to her family.

Geet is getting constant rejections in alliances of marriage. She somehow manage till date but today when boy's side say no after giving long hopes, she shattered. Not for herself but for her family, she feels disgusted. How peoples can behave? Her family is supporting her in every way. But this blow they also can't handle properly.

They are looking for alliance from long time. Her sister Rajji's age is also marriage age. They can't delay her marriage as she falls in love with a boy from different community. For family's name they have to get Rajji also marry as soon as possible. But it is only possible after Geet's marriage.

Friends are strong part of her life. Now all her friends are also married, well settled, everyone becomes mama too.

She somewhere envies them. She was topper through out school, college. And now she is no where near any of them. She has been long forgotten by everyone including her friends.

Life always took her test. When she completed her 18 (eligibility age to say mature) she had major accident on next day of her birthday.

When time comes to build carrier, here also her bad luck followed. After struggling for two years she got a job. Now most important part of life marriage - when you get life partner, person whom you say dream man.

In this situation also she is going through humiliation, irritation, longing, craving and unbearable pain. The most important thing is reason for pain and bad condition in family. Reason for removing smile from everyone's face.

Now she can't take it anymore. She has to take some decision. She has to do something.

Tears are non stop running from her eyes. Thinking continuously about situation she lost every hope of her life.

Why all this with me? What I had done to deserve such pain and humiliation? Why I am reason behind all pain and tears of all? Why ..why' why' me'''.

She wanted to scream and ask her god ye sab uske hi naseeb mein kyun.

She lost track of time, place. She is walking on empty road aimlessly. A car is coming towards her with full speed with continuously honk inking. But she is unable to hear. Car stops near an inch away from her. With sudden noise of breaks she realized what is happening. But she stood there frozen as reality is striking her. Second time in her life she come across this situation. She shut her eyes remembering of first time.

A pair of black shoes comes out of the car. He is continuously yelling

Dikhata nahi kya? Agar kuch ho jya ta to police mujhe he pakdle te.

He come near her yelling but at the moment he saw her face with tightly shut eyes and no fear, he is amused. 

plz tell me how it is
if you like do press like
if readers like it then only i will write next part
it is about mulakat which changes both of them lives
mulakat is decided by naseeb at right time
naseeb se jyada aur waqt se pahele kuch nahi milta
aur jo naseeb me ho ta hain wo koi nahi chin sakta
so tell me how it is?
waiting for comment.

index

Edited by pritm - 12 years ago

Created