RaYa-Kuch tho honay Laga...

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Priya thinking about the incidents which took place earlier this evening, it touched her heart seeing this man her husband Mr. Kapoor who stood up to tell the world that her family is his and he is the son of their house...

A reason to smile for Priya to see her husband being so nice to her family, Mr. Kapoor Thank You for being so nice..

On the other hand Ram remembering the way Rishab came running to tell him that the plane to chennai crashed and indeed Priya keeping the tickets away was a blessing in disguise and his life was saved...

Thanking and Apologizing the night went along

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDo_reGl1yk[/YOUTUBE]

Later the next morning , Agar Thank You bolo Priya nay  tho Sorry Ram was like how come Priya is suddenly changing 360 Kya bolen Mr. Kapoor Aap tho Priya ko Badey Achey Lagthey Hai

And the way she was feeding him all the cutlets , parathas, and the different drinks she offered him

Poor guy he thought this change of nature of Priya is 1/2 gulping his breakfast he zoomed off 🤣

Lekin what to do Mr. Kapoor Aap tho Priya ko "Badey Achey Lagthey Hai !!"

It was a nice scene the first part was totally showing how Priya started having a soft corner for Ram 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yes Shanti this whole scene is indeed bade acche lagthe hain..
SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Such a nice scene!!!!!!! Go.u running away was hilarious 
shanti05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: maris08

yes Shanti this whole scene is indeed bade acche lagthe hain..

The precap and Ram's reaction after what Neha suggested {Priya was doing was so funny ..
Gawd  I am sure he was wondering what the hell is wrong with Priya
She mostly fights with me abhi tho pyaar barsa rahi hai 😆
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanti05

The precap and Ram's reaction after what Neha suggested {Priya was doing was so funny ..
Gawd  I am sure he was wondering what the hell is wrong with Priya
She mostly fights with me abhi tho pyaar barsa rahi hai 😆

The beauty of this Neha- Vikram advice for Ram will be , hes going to keep a watch for those signs of Priya. In that process he will constantly eye her and fall for her himself..
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
those scenes were so nice,.both ving soft corner 4 each other,..osum!
shanti05 thumbnail
So true, I am sure Ram's  getting all sweet and nice ro Priya and now he will wonder ki uskay kya hoaa...😳 
shanti05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: maris08

The beauty of this Neha- Vikram advice for Ram will be , hes going to keep a watch for those signs of Priya. In that process he will constantly eye her and fall for her himself..

U bet ...

Now tho he will have to make sure he keeps himself alert in everymove of hers and his also 😆😆