Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

isomers thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
boo! Just leaving a random comment here so I can get this thread in my posts. This is the easiest way to keep track of your writings..you know, without having to wait an entire week for a PM! :D 

p.s. this is probably going to be the first and last time i'll comment here, but fikar not! You will always find my annoying comments in your story threads :P 
Edited by stillunwritten - 12 years ago
rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Love all your creations for both my fav series Nayika...Do PM once you once you have update more...
Temporary Insanity

Part 2

Preview:

He went downstairs to find Di and Akash listening to Nani as she spoke. 'Akash, I've asked Khushi to come today and then you can go out and pick a ring and some outfits for the engagement. I want everything sorted as soon as possible.'

Update for my FF: 30 Days

Day 7

Preview:

Khushi saw the smug look on Arnav's face as he walked down the stairs and her annoyance from the previous night returned. She ignored Arnav's questioning looks and left him to eat his breakfast alone as she went into the living room to join Akash and Anjali. Arnav took his tea and followed Khushi sitting on the sofa next to Di, while Akash and Khushi sat on the floor sorting through a mountain of sarees.

peppygeek thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I just finished reading all works and seriously you are one talented writer. really. just keep updating and writing more os/ff/ss. thanks for making an index. super convenient.

PS- I daydream about Arhi and Virman half the day so it's awesome to find someone who writes os/ff/ss regarding them!😃

Preview:

Khushi's face was a mixture of confusion and fear as she realised it was Arnav speaking and not Anjaliji like she'd assumed. She'd avoided coming to the Raizada house all week since Arnav had broken off his engagement with Lavanya so she could avoid this conversation. Today however she'd been unable to resist Naniji and Anjali's pleas any longer, 'erm... I...'

Edited by nayika - 12 years ago

Love all ur work
i dont comment alot due to uni work
but i always be waitin eagerly for you to update and ur pms
you are a fabulous writer
Written my first ever poem and I'm nervous about it but thank you to sushipie01 for convincing me to post it :)

Poem: I Release You
raveenamc thumbnail
I love all your pieces of writing. They are fabulous! Keep writing! :)

Preview:

Arnav took the crumpled card out of his pocket as he waited impatiently for the helicopter to land and read for the hundredth time that day the words that had gripped his heart in crushing fear.

You are invited to the marriage of Khushi Kumari Gupta and Karan Ahuja