Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Doubt:Why there's no closeness b/n leads?

gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
see, i do not know whether i should ask this or not, but in all other shows leads get cosy with each other within months.long eyelocks, wind blowing,falling of female leads every time to male leads  hands, and goes on...so why does our cvs doesn't do all this??i am not comparing any other serial but as a die hard fan of goham, am all for goham only...i was just going through kalaakari list bhavya had posted, i thought how much scenes goham had got together?Even after staying in the same room for 1 and half yrs, aham and gopi had only one scene of wind blowing, only one rain scene,and all..

what say guys??   Do comment and reply...You can also add the scenes of goham which has occured in the past 1 and half years...It will be useful in their 400 th epi celebration...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Unfortunately there hasn't been that much interaction between the leads til recently. At first when they got married Ahem was still stuck in his past and Gopi was very young and shy. Then as we all know Ahem slapped Gopi and was in general an all round b-word to Gopi and by his actions precluded any closeness from developing.
For quite a while Ahem was in the guest room and harboured a lot of resentment towards Gopi so even if CVs had tried to put romantic scenes in for the pair they wouldn't have sat right at the time. Although the CVs did try with the rain scene and other little moments between GoHem that always got ruined due to Rashi's kalakaries.
We've had Ahem stop Gopi from falling on occasions where Rashi has tried to trip her or when she made her weaar the high heels to the mandir. We had Ahem holding the tokri of fruit for Gopi just before Mani got ill etc.
Now though the CVs are putting more romantic and pleasant scenes for GoHem because the time is right. Ahem is choosing to spend more time with Gopi and is finally coming round to accepting her so the romantic scenes make more sense and have a much greater meaning attached to them.
Edited by NazmaJ - 12 years ago
gopakshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
To the OP...

I like the fact that the CVs are not trying to have the female lead fall into the arms of male lead and have her hair blowing in his face.  I have been married longer than 1.5 years and I have never fallen in my husband's arms by mistake or had my hair blown randomly in his face due to a window being opened. 

On the other hand, I have purposefully tried to annoy him at times and he continues to still be with me.😆
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
😍 waiting for GoHem romantic scenes...
~*sunshine*~ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This way it appears more realistic...better than falling on arms and long eyelocks...those things do not happen in real life, does it?
gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx for all the comments...

@nazma Thanxx you had really summed up all moments of goham nicely

@ gopakshi when i was reading your comment, i was literally rofl...

agree in real life all this things do not happen..but this is tv not real life...its reel... isn't it??
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: gohem123

Thanx for all the comments...

@nazma Thanxx you had really summed up all moments of goham nicely

@ gopakshi when i was reading your comment, i was literally rofl...

agree in real life all this things do not happen..but this is tv not real life...its reel... isn't it??

yaar totally agree with you...since it is a series it would have been better if they have shown the unrealistic romaance between the couples...

after all we watch series to entertain us...so that we can get some distraction of mind from the reality of real life...
Edited by bhavya - 12 years ago