Very Disappointed with Today's Episode

xodramalover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I know when Nandini slapped the union leader she was wrong for doing that, but I understood why she did it.  This is not what disappoints me so much.  When Nandini was apologizing to Geet for her actions Geet basically said more or less "whatever you did was right and if I was you I would have done the same."  Geet saying this was very disappointing.  In the early shows Maan and Geet would not have slapped or hurt someone who was weaker than them.  I love the old shows so much.  Geet has not been doing its best for a while, but at least the creative team can keep the main characters' values the same.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
This has nothing to do with being weak or not, the guy was so rude and he deserved the slap...
Edited by Zee_News - 12 years ago
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

do not you see the look he gave...it was vulgar...

n though he was looking at Nandini...he was talking to Geet...

it was an obvious slap...which could have been avoided 😆
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Zee it is not about weakness that i agree with...but slapping was not professional at all. It was totally unprofessional of Nandani to slap that man, there could have been another way to deal with him...

to me Geet surprised me when she said that Nandani was right...because i agree her anger was justified but the slap was not.
riyaan01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the way he was looking at nano was disgusting. but slap can create trouble for maan so that over smart but empty vessel nano should not have slapped him.