Users

Frequent Posters

bikerider thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: momma1128

Oh those eyes...

they are mercurial orbs of molten honeyed caramel

or in other words, his eyes are smoking hot!!! πŸ€£

In all seriousness, Barun's eyes give ASR a soul.

agree with you which other actor will agree to cover his eyes show only eyes
and do a scene.  good job when he turns and looks at her with that naughty glint
and asks what he was saying πŸ˜‰

And Zain, about that telepathy thing - take a look at what is written above one of these caps from 2 days ago

What the!

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Zainu πŸ€—

Your title made me remember the pink broom 🀣
But seriously ... teasing ASR, caring ASR, concerned ASR AND fairy godfather ASR ... all in one heartstealing episode ... yeh toh too much ho gaya ... my grin still has not gone from my face after over twelve hours 🀣

As for precap ... I was hyperventilating in those five seconds ... leave aside Khushi, wonder what state we will all be in tonight 🀣

Shweta ... bring on the cheese ... am ready with my wine and soft music ...

Tinkerbell ... 🀣 switch off the mains ... that was my first thought too ... but Arnav was too mesmerised by the sight of Khushi wrapped in those fairy lights ... and far too keen to get up close to bother about mundane safety precautions ... yeh banda toh gaya! 
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Those looks he was giving "Toh tum kuch keh rahi thi" I was totally dead.. Then also when, Khushi was talking on the phone and he asked her if Bauji is ok.. Awww..😍 Then, takin the blame of the broken vase and putting the coins in the detergent powder.. Loved the exressions he gave seeing a happy Khushi.. 😍 I cant get that expression from my mind..☺️ And precap was more killing.. Im so dead..😍
scarletaura thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

So(a)ppy Alert!

Hotwa pops a soap bubble instead of a vein and turns into a new leaf in this watered down version of himself..

..a winning toss of silver coins..tails tucked in..no head rolls..even when there are broken pieces instead of a glass that (w)as(e)!

Loved the creativity.. bubblesto the cvs!

For the second time, I put down my unputdownable book 'coz of you Long Jaan..although I've still haven't caught up with the previous 2 epis..I saw y'days just so I cld. post a mini comment before I start on the last book in the series..

(sidetrack: I think this book was the inspiration behind Mujhse Dosti Karoge.. Great theme, Deplorable movie..who on earth wld. believe that Rani compares unfavorably to Kareena? ZBe(e)bo..this Checkmating Queen(Rani)..is sure to win in our Bermuda Love Triangle with Arnav)

current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@ Tinker ..Arrey blue on Shyam is always steel grey..he can neverr be my blue eyed boy..Never
Hahh i am prepared to get electrocuted today..

@Poppykins..BANG on ..LOVED your take..SEX is in the mind and in SHyam's case..in the eyes..he literally undresses her with his eyes..but that said..IT was beautiful and Kudos indeed to the CV's for keeping it consistent..the Khadoos mask has gone and what has remined is the original goodness of Cadbury's chocolate..hahah All the emtions he despised because they were weak ..have been washed by the colour of lOVE..You said it beautifully..love washes it own colour.
and The Expression..the half smile ..the AWW someness of all the scenes.not sure if I can take the HOTWA today...and he sure is at home with the JHADOO...hahaha

BTW your song ..is that thee elevis one..I LOVE the retro one..

and have you heard this one.can so imagine when they are thinking of each other at night..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m24uUzJgfwQ&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

@ Anu...What the ..indeed.🀣..This ain't no telepathy..this is called stalking...🀣. ..Dammit!!!

@ Helen..SUDSY...my post as good as PAYASH..hmmm so all bubbles and little speech..the spare hero is getting spared from his Mother these days..He's better start working up a lather else will be left foaming at the mouth..🀣..thanks for liking the post Soap SUDS.

@ NADZ.aww backwards..happens to the best of us..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† For the precap can't wait..

@ Bollywood crazed..Aww I know it is offical..they are in love..and boy does the precap rock..electric..
Edited by current - 12 years ago
current thumbnail

Originally posted by: cindrella255

Hiya Zain!
Hey CInders..πŸ€—
It was a love-love episode...

Awww!  Shona munda ne Chaandi coin rakha...He is a diamond in the rough!

Asli Shona aur Asli Chaandi ki Shakti (Courtesy sum Chawan praash ad )

Asli Shona de dreams and palpitations for us

And Asli Chaandi de dreams to Asli Shona

Aur Cinders neh khaya Chawan praaash..DIamond in the rough..kiya baat hai..
1+1, One for his Khushi another one for his Khushi's Khushi... ( copying from reply in another thread)

Dude banaa dacoit...No one looked so cute with a mask covering half of the face...
Man! she mistook him 2 b a servant ...he din't shout but had a mischevious glint in his eyes like I got a chance 2 make fun of u...@ bold..gems..
Taking blame for the broken vase, awww! ensuring her nothing is important when it comes to u...and enjoying her surprise...He s a perfect lover boy!

A man who assures to be canopy for her at all difficult times can also join in her madness for her happines...
Hey he smiled for her happiness...reminded me of th scene when Kh smiled rememebering Arnav's smile when creep asked about her day in RM...May b there is no significance but m liking this synchronization...

Yeah! pyaar ki nishaani sirf Taj Mahal nahi surf bhi ho saktha hai...hum ko dhoo dala...
Akash was so cute in blue...
hey my thoughts are going haphazard...
I m going insane in the haze of chocolaty gaze as if lost in a maze

Aww CInders bane Post..
.lemme finish it off...

Wonderfully beautifully Awesumly written post!

Arnie boy calls her so softly nowadays

Speak low when you Speak love(Shakespeare) πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Kiya baat hai aik he post main chawaparash aur shakespeare bhi..

Thanks ever so much..LOVED your reply..
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post Zainab.

What I really liked was the fact that Khushi had to keep looking away. She was finding it difficult to make eye contact. Perhaps a new intensity in Arnav's gaze????
current thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwetha!

Loooved your post and the episode last nite..

Bonus - it was devil free one. Wow.πŸ‘

Loved your reference to the mask..He took off the khushi allergy mask and finally revealed his true self didn't he.😳

He cleanly swept her and us off our feet😍 It was cute to see him literally circling around her, walking back and forth around her for apparently no reason😳

Contrast: Few weeks ago he went out of his way to make her and her life miserable...Now he is going out of the way to make her happy.❀️

Khushi: It was so sweet to see her describing the whole process of falling in love.

We will probably see all happening in the coming few episodes.

She wanted Roshni...well, she is technically wrapped in lights.πŸ˜†

She wanted Stars N Flowers...Who knows all the decorations might end up somehow falling on both of them just like the gravity defying dupatta.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

IF, that happens if they are covered in decorations or flowers...I am sure again the contrast will be shown..

If a few weeks back both were reluctantly pointing out to the other something stuck on the other's face,
This time each would rush instinctively to brush it off each other...Another rabba ve moment perhaps😍

*Random Thoughts*

Realization of Love:

For Khushi it would be as dramatic as she is with all the extra effects. For Arnav it will be as subtle and intense as he is.

After the initial euphoria of realizing and acknowledging that she is in Love WITH her Laad Governor..Reality will hit her.

She is in Love with someone whom she works for.
She is in Love with someone who atleast according to her is already committed to someone else.
She is in Love with someone whose social status is vastly different from her own.

She might think it is a Lose-Lose situation and might try to completely avoid Arnav and might reluctantly agree to the engagement with Shyam.

For Arnav, her sudden behavior of avoiding him and the chance that she might get engaged to someone else might be the push he needs to acknowledge  his feelings for her. Somewhere he has taken her presence for granted, now he would be faced with the real possibility of losing her.

Arnav n Khushi: The vase incident made me wonder if their family would ever know get to know about them. Boy can they keep a secret or what.

She has not told Payal what Arnav did for her and her family, yet.

Arnav is not as open as Akash sharing his thoughts or feelings to anyone. So I doubt if anyone is going to find anything about them soon.

Arhi Marriage: I am really not keen on seeing them getting married so soon. But if it has to happen, atleast it will be for the right reasons both Arnav and Khushi truly loving each other ,maybe they wont admit it to the other with the Shyam Sword hanging over them.

Too Random, I know. sorry about that.

Looking forward to Tonite😍

LOVED your POST...Beautifully said ..about the realisation of love..

Yaar your post outshone mine..a post within a post..

And those random thoughts..Well after the lather of love has bubbled down..I hope it won't just all

froth..🀣

I am not so ready for the aftermath..but thanks Swethsy..πŸ€—absolutely grrreat reply..
current thumbnail
@ appy..Aww thanks ..

@ Fari..I know Barun has a killer side profie

@ Ishu..Sarun are getting too good at this..LOVERIA suits him to the T ..and Payash have picked up speed ..and today we get the ulitmate roller coaster..ahahaha

@ Diya ..I am ready to be electrecuted ..and be resusucitated ...But then will the millions around rhe globe..there is going to be a major black out.Bring out the cheese wine and soft music..Lets PARTY>

@ Mishti.. Loved the snarky look..it was simply amazing...Barun looks awesome in his smirky moods

@ Simu..It is all in the EYES ..πŸ˜†

Thanks Y all
current thumbnail

Originally posted by: scarletaura

So(a)ppy Alert!

Hotwa pops a soap bubble instead of a vein and turns into a new leaf in this watered down version of himself..

..a winning toss of silver coins..tails tucked in..no head rolls..even when there are broken pieces instead of a glass that (w)as(e)!

Loved the creativity.. bubblesto the cvs!

For the second time, I put down my unputdownable book 'coz of you Long Jaan..although I've still haven't caught up with the previous 2 epis..I saw y'days just so I cld. post a mini comment before I start on the last book in the series..

(sidetrack: I think this book was the inspiration behind Mujhse Dosti Karoge.. Great theme, Deplorable movie..who on earth wld. believe that Rani compares unfavorably to Kareena? ZBe(e)bo..this Checkmating Queen(Rani)..is sure to win in our Bermuda Love Triangle with Arnav)

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— @ red..I know you're  soo busy...🀣..I am sooo obliged..🀣 to you (check) MATE!!!!...For this flash in the J(P)aan's Post..😳

ALL Froth and FOAM ..lathers  LOVE on the WASH(ED)out ARNAV and  squeaky(CLEAN) Khushi..

The BEE(BO) bites the (MATING) queen..🀣...

SIde track 2..What is that DAMN book? DOn't BUMBEE(ZLE) ME..πŸ˜†
Edited by current - 12 years ago