Bigg Boss Season 5

Public dying to see Vida on BB - Shakti Kapoor

Madhumey thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
In today's episode, Shakti Kapoor is seen talking to Pooja Bedi about Vida's chances in BB5. Shakti Kapoor, after his phatt on Vida's butt 🤣, is seen talking in favour of Vida and saying that Vida is the heartthrob of BB5 house 🤣 and people outside are always dying to see Vida on screen and hence according to his logic, Vida is a strong candidate to win BB5 😕. Pooja Bedi shakes her head in agreement but immediately reverts back saying that no foreigner has ever won a reality show in India. Shakti replies back saying that history is about to be rewritten.

Do you guys think that Vida is hot and do you desperately want to see her in Bigg Boss house ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lastopinion thumbnail
Maybe Shakti is DYING to see her.. What an old hag!! He thinks he knows everyone's mind.
I find her old and fugly... Afghan beauty is much better.. she is such a wash out and has been thing. Edited by lastopinion - 12 years ago
Fossil2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well shez okay but not that outstanding or beautiful as people make her to be. That anglicized Hindi is a huge put-off
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
No she is not that beautiful!!! I saw so many wrinkles on her face before few days!!
drifter639 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm bored by Vida and dont think she is hot.

She is inhere for the long haul though as for some unknown reason it is mandatory for BB to have foreigners. :/
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
She looks so plastic 😆 Not that attractive at all ðŸ¤¢
Shakti Kapoor: Wipe that drool off your face. 🤢
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shakti ne yeh kaunse nazariye se kava hai hum jaante hai 😆... Public ko apni tarah samjha hai kya... I can stand Rags but not this hag...
Niceup thumbnail
Shakti's choice of beauty is so poor ...
desi10 thumbnail
Shakti uncle is dying to see her and so wants to save her. Vida has no personality. you can see wrinkles on her face. she is plastic face. no emotions.