Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

no raj plzz dont say this , anyways lots of threads r being closed , this way it will become IMPOSSIBLE to say anything as Hetal is a very integral part of story like Mona ...bips has made a general post on ALL Gandhi behaviour which was  honestly very irritating today ...one cannot exclude Hetal from it ...as she too is primarily A Gandhi ...Ambaji , Anu , Hetal ALL were very Bugworthy today . Nobody is interested in bashing , even her supporters r not praising her today ...We r just talking of what was shown on TV bas . They showed it aur hame bolne mein hichkichahat kyu ...Cannot we just give a simple opinion ?  I am gonna give mine baba .

bips Thanks for opening this thread .

i think you missed my smile in that post.

already my 2 threads closed even though no one objected or disagreed with them
April2007 thumbnail

no raj plzz dont say this , anyways lots of threads r being closed , this way it will become IMPOSSIBLE to say anything as Hetal is a very integral part of story like Mona ...bips has made a general post on ALL Gandhi behaviour which was  honestly very irritating today ...one cannot exclude Hetal from it ...as she too is primarily A Gandhi ...Ambaji , Anu , Hetal ALL were very Bugworthy today . Nobody is interested in bashing , even her supporters r not praising her today ...We r just talking of what was shown on TV bas . They showed it aur hame bolne mein hichkichahat kyu ...Cannot we just give a simple opinion ?  I am gonna give mine baba .

bips Thanks for opening this thread .

Recently each and every episode revolves around Hetal and Karan, without discussing them we cannot discuss the show..

If someone don't want to discuss Hetal they should stop discussing or tell the writers of the show to not to make Hetal central part of the story...btw, nobody is discussing Sejal, Kapleesh, Masterji, Chajji, Gurnam because they are not part of the story.
Edited by April2007 - 12 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
bips I agree with u ...the Gandhis behaved smackworthy today

Anukalp was forgiven too easily ...what he did was far more serious ...he had SWITCHED the phone off and he DID realize later that people went from his office or something due to the KC fast ...see how he clicked his tongue

Some drama that he did was really not enough , a woman would have raised her voice and fought with him by waking up his full household and stormed off to maayka especially if it was next door

It is Mona's goodness that she forgave him so easily , she is stupid

He is NOT a jhalla but simply Ambaji's Lalla

And he saying Meri Jhalli to her simply doesnt sound good to the ears now

Mona's Karwa Chouth was spoilt , pure and simple

Ambaji has no business showing Tevars to the well mnnered , adjusting Bedis . How much should they bend , look apologetic and WHY ? Ek Toh  Their full festivity was done in Ambaji's house due to Ambaji's spoilt daughter , not once did Ambaji pull HER up or Bijal Up . If she wanted she could have easily overrridden Bijal and told No , Mona Hetal will GO TO THE BEDIS . 
She did NOT do that . Jisko Bolna tha use kuch nahi boli aur Satnam Vimmy ko tevar she is showing as boy's mom . Pffft .😡 To whom are u showing tevar ? To them who did the whole festivity HERE at your place without a trace of ego of being from the Boy's side ? And that too when they were RIGHT dammit ...they saw their only daughter hungry , unrespected , unpampered , alone ...GOSH had it been MY daughter I wud have flipped my lid !

Vimmy was perfectly within her rights to at least VOICE her disappointment and it was terribly decent of Satnam to humorize it by trying to keep Ambaji's moods . Why shud Ambaji be this humorless , Satnam even took the joke upon HIMSELF ...See how your own daughter is really making husband dance on her fingers under ur nose instead of taking offense at a remote possibility that perhaps Anu will be improved by Mona in future . Poor mona is not remotely like that .

Parmeet behaved decently . Good he didn't linger long .He was a perfect husband to wifey , respected his in laws , was good jeeju to Mona , and sensing coldness and discomfort on Karan Hetals part he went once his need was over .Good behaviour .

Karan feeding Hetal scene fails to touch me as a viewer as it looked SO UNFAIR that a girl who did not even do this fast with an ounce of respect for the ritual was pampered by jewellery and feeding of delicacies by hand while the one who did it with TRUE SPIRIT was treated so shamefully .

Hetal threw Vrat food in dustbin . She has obviously not heard of the word Karma . Karma BITES . Very badly . I repeat ...one should not do Vrats etc if one does not believe in it , but creating inauspicious omen on that day purposefully or backing that omen up ...Throwing Vrat food in dustbin etc is regarded as SO EVIL in our Hindu Shastras that diseases are predicted as karmic effects for such sins .

Whether u believe in that or not ...Don't do such evil things . Enjoy with ur lallu husband at maayka forever if u want , bask in his love and don't see sasuralwallah's thobdas but THIS u don't do .
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 100raj

i think you missed my smile in that post.

already my 2 threads closed even though no one objected or disagreed with them

no raj i did not miss ur smile , i said it so mods read us and understand us as its impossible to discuss this show without mentioning Hetal and closing down each topic will be very unfair . It will turn forum into war zone . Nobody is bashing and nobody is interested in criticizing Heyal anymore ...she is there for aLL to see . Cvs r doing fine job of it , hum kya bash karenge .
Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 12 years ago
April2007 thumbnail

bips I agree with u ...the Gandhis behaved smackworthy today

Anukalp was forgiven too easily ...what he did was far more serious ...he had SWITCHED the phone off and he DID realize later that people went from his office or something due to the KC fast ...see how he clicked his tongue

Some drama that he did was really not enough , a woman would have raised her voice and fought with him by waking up his full household and stormed off to maayka especially if it was next door

It is Mona's goodness that she forgave him so easily , she is stupid

He is NOT a jhalla but simply Ambaji's Lalla

And he saying Meri Jhalli to her simply doesnt sound good to the ears now

Mona's Karwa Chouth was spoilt , pure and simple

Ambaji has no business showing Tevars to the well mnnered , adjusting Bedis . How much should they bend , look apologetic and WHY ? Ek Toh  Their full festivity was done in Ambaji's house due to Ambaji's spoilt daughter , not once did Ambaji pull HER up or Bijal Up . If she wanted she could have easily overrridden Bijal and told No , Mona Hetal will GO TO THE BEDIS . 
She did NOT do that . Jisko Bolna tha use kuch nahi boli aur Satnam Vimmy ko tevar she is showing as boy's mom . Pffft .😡 To whom are u showing tevar ? To them who did the whole festivity HERE at your place without a trace of ego of being from the Boy's side ? And that too when they were RIGHT dammit ...they saw their only daughter hungry , unrespected , unpampered , alone ...GOSH had it been MY daughter I wud have flipped my lid !

Vimmy was perfectly within her rights to at least VOICE her disappointment and it was terribly decent of Satnam to humorize it by trying to keep Ambaji's moods . Why shud Ambaji be this humorless , Satnam even took the joke upon HIMSELF ...See how your own daughter is really making husband dance on her fingers under ur nose instead of taking offense at a remote possibility that perhaps Anu will be improved by Mona in future . Poor mona is not remotely like that .

Parmeet behaved decently . Good he didn't linger long .He was a perfect husband to wifey , respected his in laws , was good jeeju to Mona , and sensing coldness and discomfort on Karan Hetals part he went once his need was over .Good behaviour .

Karan feeding Hetal scene fails to touch me as a viewer as it looked SO UNFAIR that a girl who did not even do this fast with an ounce of respect for the ritual was pampered by jewellery and feeding of delicacies by hand while the one who did it with TRUE SPIRIT was treated so shamefully .

Hetal threw Vrat food in dustbin . She has obviously not heard of the word Karma . Karma BITES . Very badly . I repeat ...one should not do Vrats etc if one does not believe in it , but creating inauspicious omen on that day purposefully or backing that omen up ...Throwing Vrat food in dustbin etc is regarded as SO EVIL in our Hindu Shastras that diseases are predicted as karmic effects for such sins .

Whether u believe in that or not ...Don't do such evil things . Enjoy with ur lallu husband at maayka forever if u want , bask in his love and don't see sasuralwallah's thobdas but THIS u don't do .

Thanks Kool for a great post..

You analysed very thing very well..

Anu is not Jallha he is mom's lalla..no doubt

I wanted Mona to smack Anu and leave for her Maika, actually she should have left with her parents,when Sweety invited her to come over for dinner, let idiot Phui sings songs and jump in the ocean..Mona is becoming a doormat. such servitude is very hard to watch, it is blight on all women.. 
Edited by April2007 - 12 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
[QUOTE=rayadallie]Food on the whole should not be thrown away. I grew up with this value and never like to see food wasted even out of anger as there are many people around the world who need it just to save their life so that tehy can see another day.

So you all can imagine what a fit I went into when I saw karan's wife dumping the SACRED FOOD. It was not just any food but a sacred one meant for her babhi and her brother. And to top it all is that she is a hindu and from all angle she knows that it is not good to do what she did with sacred food. I am sure she knows the significance of that food as she grew up in a home where she should understand the significance.
[/QUOTE

raydallie , I am Hindu but if my muslim friends give me sevai kheer on their Id day , That too I respect as Sacred food , touch it to my head and eat it ...I would not dare to waste it  .  We r taught that FOOD is sacred , period . While eating normal food too we dont dare waste a morsel ...and as u said , its SACRED food . I felt so uncomfortable and shocked to see the scene and such arrogancce . Why is Ambaji preening on her sanskaars and telling Satnam My Anu wont do this and wont do that ...Look at the FACTS ...ur son is the ONLY man who was not there doing his duty and yoyr daughter is the one who is throwing sacred food in Kachra Ka dabba ...so what if Phui 's influence is there ...basic sanskaars of household r there na ?
vcoolwater thumbnail
I agree, the Ghandis are getting on my last nerve.  Vrat food is like prasad  Throwing away prasad is consider a sin. I have heard so many stories where god punishes people for refusing or throwing away prasad.  In all fairness Hetal should be punish for her crime.

Compred to Permeet's love for Sweetie, Anukalp's love for Mona is a joke. We have seen proof that Permeet truely loves Sweetie. However I never seen this love from Anukalp for Mona. Anukalp always abandons Mona when she needs him the most.
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

no raj i did not miss ur smile , i said it so mods read us and understand us as its impossible to discuss this show without mentioning Hetal and closing down each topic will be very unfair . It will turn forum into war zone . Nobody is bashing and nobody is interested in criticizing Heyal anymore ...she is there for aLL to see . Cvs r doing fine job of it , hum kya bash karenge .

😆 don't know how mods thinks every post as hetal bashing and that leads to fight.😆
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Compred to Permeet's love for Sweetie, Anukalp's love for Mona is a joke

So true . How much that man has supported Sweety .  He stood by her like a rock , he can easily follow his parents and divorce her and have his kids ...but he loves Sweety and her child bearing capacity is of zero value to him . For her sake he even came to Karan's sasural ...inspite of Karan not speaking to him . He gave her presents with such love . I feel really bad for Parmeet . Anukalp cud sit at his feet and learn what love means . Its not just saying Meri jhalli in fake way and behaving something else only .
rayadallie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Same here we respect the food given to us from our hindu friends as we live in a multi religious society.  I agree with what you say. i love reading your post. They are so enlightening