Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cl0wn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
She stood a really good chance until last week when she broke the mop and acted wild. She should have shed a few tears to use the situation to her full advantage but she doesn't know how to play and can't control her outbursts...Hope they keep bullying her so she keeps getting audience sympathy 😛 😆
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: DhaporShaankh

😆😆😆😆😆

😃😃

first let me laugh a bit. I did not even read your full post.

Comparing shilpa shetty with PMS is funny enough

Shilpa was a leading lady in many hit bollywood pictures at the time she did BB, what has PMS done

forget her kachcha in reality show 😃, become a bathroom model and sue Shatrughan sinha's wife

if there has to be a BB6, she will be out much before top 5. people are already disgusted with such drama queens. if they have to save BB5, she will be evicted this week.

one again man what a comparison 👏👏👏👏 height of imagination

😃

Dhaporshankhji...

First of all this post is not about comparing the achievements of PM and SS...its about comparing the similar situations that they are in...

Secondly no one knew SS in UK(except her indian fans)...so considering that also they are in similar situation...

SS did Big brother when her career was at a low in Bollywood...now u won't expect a Kareena or a Priyanka to do the BB show...I am not trying to make fun of SS here...I like her a lot and and people do have highs and lows in their career...I am glad that her situation improved a lot after she came out a winner...

So the situation of PB and SS is very much comparable...its not like comparing apples with oranges...there is no need to act all shocked😆
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The thing is it is too early in the season that she has done almost everything, now if she does not garner enough lime light through out, she can be ousted in during the final laps. The problem is she is never in control of the situation, she only reacts to it, with other problems in hand as Mehek and Amar, POB group's sole target is not POM any more.
zingaru thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cl0wn

She stood a really good chance until last week when she broke the mop and acted wild. She should have shed a few tears to use the situation to her full advantage but she doesn't know how to play and can't control her outbursts...Hope they keep bullying her so she keeps getting audience sympathy 😛 😆

Yeah that was my main point - she is not crying and seeking sympathy but retaliating more by facing up to it.  Thats what the audience in India would have accepted and understood if she had just sat and cried in the corner after every attack...

Saleem. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shellily

Yes no two incidents are ever completely alike...but the most conspicuous theme of both was that they were bullied. 

For others points let's not bring background into this...I am only commenting on what I can see.  Didnt know PM at all before this show, and knw of PB but no details becoz she wasnt that much of an interesting person for me to delve deeper into her life. 

And about PB-PM's earlier connection...yes did hear abt the Adam Bedi connection - and if we add that to whtever is being doled out on PM - then its even worse.  PB came in with  preconceived notions becoz of her earlier conenction and then influenced everyone to think like her and start to hate PM...and PM's muhphat nature really made it easy for them to start hating her. 

But think about it...the things she reacted badly to and brought up earlier of PB group being dominating is being said openly by everyone now.  Everyone in the house is irritated by mostly PB, Juhu or Shonali's ways.

Bedi was initially passive in her aggression & dominating nature and is playing within the rules of the game as far as I'm aware. [I haven't followed all episodes though]. If Mishra has anger management/communication issues then that is her personal weakness, which other members will exploit and gain from. 
triplevaat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

To be fair if you keep pushing anyone sooner or later they'll crack and have an outburst. I would have cracked a lot sooner than Pooja if I was being bullied by an entire house.
zingaru thumbnail

Yes  thats my main point - thats the reason she has a lot of people not liking her.  In India we like people who shed tears at every occasion and retreat quietly into a corner...PM is not reacting the accepted way but facing it upfront.  I know she goes too far in her temper sometimes...but I will tell the ppl who are not supporting her becoz of her display of anger - look at the many more instances where she was provoked and provoked unnecesarily and incessantly - and she still kept her cool and tried to handle it - and didnt just go make a scene by crying somewhere.
Edited by shellily - 12 years ago
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: blue-ice

Dhaporshankhji...

First of all this post is not about comparing the achievements of PM and SS...its about comparing the similar situations that they are in...

Secondly no one knew SS in UK(except her indian fans)...so considering that also they are in similar situation...

SS did Big brother when her career was at a low in Bollywood...now u won't expect a Kareena or a Priyanka to do the BB show...I am not trying to make fun of SS here...I like her a lot and and people do have highs and lows in their career...I am glad that her situation improved a lot after she came out a winner...

So the situation of PB and SS is very much comparable...its not like comparing apples with oranges...there is no need to act all shocked😆

The situation has become different for the reason that there was the allegation of racial undertones in the bullying, hence not only the Indians but the whole Asian community united alongwith many other people who were either facing similar problems or wanted to prove that UK as an equal society not encouraging any form of racism. Hence Shilpa was able to garner a lot more votes than she could have had she been just bullied.
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: triplevaat

To be fair if you keep pushing anyone sooner or later they'll crack and have an outburst. I would have cracked a lot sooner than Pooja if I was being bullied by an entire house.

All of us release our frustration in some way or the other...some cry and some throw a hissy fit...i absolutely hate cry babies...when a person is surrounded by their friends and family its easy to let out their frustrations by talking to them and with their love and support...here in the BB house there is no family and no friends...all one has is competitors vying for the same prize...its difficult not to cry or throw a hissy fit...but I am glad that PM broke the broom and not Shonali...anf I sure am glad that she doesn't cry and gain sympathy...
zingaru thumbnail
Originally posted by: Saleem.

Bedi was initially passive in her aggression & dominating nature and is playing within the rules of the game as far as I'm aware. [I haven't followed all episodes though]. If Mishra has anger management/communication issues then that is her personal weakness, which other members will exploit and gain from. 

Yeah sadly the rules of the game dont disallow unfair provoking and wrong influencing.  But yeah what you say is right - PB is the more devious one who has been able to influence people and PM just alienated them becoz of her temper outbursts (even though IMO they were justified).