Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhays fave moments--indya.com

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Abhay's favourite moments

Abhay and Piya's love story has completed one successful year in STAR One's leading prime time show Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani. The couple has entertained the fans through thrilling performances. Abhay Raichand aka Vivian D'sena shares his favourite moments from the show. 

SHOWING 1 OF 5 IMAGES  

Abhay Raichand's entry
 For me, the most memorable moment would be my entry in the show which was most awaited as the whole scene had lot of substance and it added lot of curiosity not only for the audiences but also for the students of Mount College.

Abhay being frozen, Piya losing her memory
 I have received lot of appreciation for this sequence which happened before the leap in which I take away Piya's memory. Then the point wherein I get frozen completely was a nice shooting experience for me. I shot this in snow and it completely drained me but as an actor I was satisfied since everyone liked this particular scene very much. I love this dialogue as well ' Kabhi kisi ne naa suni, kabhi kisine na dekhi ''.pyaar kii ye ek kahaani

Piya and Abhay's first meeting
 It also gave new twist to the show. In the initial episodes, Piya was getting attracted towards me but I was trying to stay away from her.

Scenes with Sid
 Those scenes were really memorable for me. Though we hated each other on-screen but off-screen we became good friends and our fight scene was appreciated because we used to discuss the scenes for hours. Now I really miss him. He is a fantastic actor.

Scenes with Chand and Haseena
 It is nice shooting with rest of the Raichand family- Chand and Haseena, even audiences loved our chemistry. I really can't point out any particular scenes but it's the overall experience to learn from a senior actor like Naved Aslam who plays Chand. I like the scene of Chand and me, discussing Haseena's thirst for human blood

http://www.starone.in/features.aspx?sid=67&aid=7122
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sujal.Kashish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thax 4 sharing...
the entry scene was cool...
oh the pre leap abhiya seperation was one of my fav scenes 2...
visu rocked it..
โค๏ธ
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
These were my fav8 moments too...!!
 AbhiYa, Abhay -Sid moments are the most missed as of now..
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I loved all those moments and also Sid. He was the turning point of the show without him its not the same. Wolf track is no way near as fun as Sid was.

The best scenes for me would be Where Abhay got frozen those parting lines he said to Pia were a heart wrencher and the under water sequence was a dream for me. Abhay and Pia rocked or shall i say Vivian and Sukriti were at their best on this.
Maria-capri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for sharing
i also like pre leap abhiya seperation scenes
TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i also likee preleap abhiyaz seperation scene ..thxu 4 sharing Love u Vivan aka my Abhy...keep entertaining us in PKYEK ALLAH kary 5 saal bad bhi Vivan ap yunhi hum sy apny Xperiences share kr rhy ho in urs anther Interview simply Loves u๐Ÿ˜ณ
shewolf thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for sharing. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
yepp the scenes he shot with sid were fabb..
๐Ÿ˜ณ
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Ya i really Liked d Raichand Brothers Scenes... ๐Ÿ‘ Sid-Abhay were just fabulous Together๐Ÿ˜ณ especially their eye-locks...๐Ÿ˜Ž
and Abhay's entry in Mt.college was just Amazing...in his typical rude dude style...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanks a lot 4 Sharing...๐Ÿค—
sexy dave thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks 4 sharing, my fav scene is also Abhiya seperation berfore the leap, n Abhays entry was also gd-miss those days of pkyek...
--Flora-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
All the mentioned scenes r my fav scenes too..thnx fr sharing..