Sonee's SurYa VM Gallery [CLOSED] Note on Pg.08 - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Sonneee ki bachi! finally time mill gaya ... will watch and comment on YT!! but i already know that its gonna be fabb!! πŸ˜
πŸ‘u have done a fabulous job excellent choice of songs too..πŸ‘..keep up the good work ...  
Originally posted by dabhdeewani

Very nice Sonee.πŸ‘ The song, the lyrics  and the scenes matched perfectly. Thank you for sharing!

Thank U, So much dear,πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by niruba

I like them all...good job Sonee

Glad you liked it.
Thank you.

Originally posted by love-piya-abhay

all vms is good 

Thanks!!!πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by sidra2007

Sonneee ki bachi! finally time mill gaya ... will watch and comment on YT!! but i already know that its gonna be fabb!! πŸ˜

Hi Sidra!πŸ€—
Haan yaarπŸ˜† ...time nikalana pada...  see bacchi is so bholi bhabi naa!!😳
yeah ofcourse...take ur time dear,πŸ˜ƒ
and just read one more notification abt ...ur Ishq sufiyana vm...πŸ˜› ... wohhooo i have to watch ur vms now.. tonight pakkaπŸ˜‰

Originally posted by shehjar

πŸ‘u have done a fabulous job excellent choice of songs too..πŸ‘..keep up the good work ...  

Thank U, So much dear,πŸ˜ƒ
Glad you like it.
First of all thank u for liking my previous vms and for ur sweet comments...it means alot.πŸ˜ƒ 
I have uploade my NEW SurYa VM on 1st Page. 
wanted to vid sumthing romantic on SurYa, so here it is my new sweet & short vm. ;) This is my most favo song :P..i just loved it. 
Hope you all like it.  
😳

Thank you & Enjoy!!!
Sonee

@Sonee...πŸ˜› beautifull VM yaar... Jab Sooraj daltha hai tho Sandya aathi hai...beautifully picked this line with song and scenes..πŸ‘. thanks... yes sooraj dalne laga hai and sandya aane lagi hai pass... πŸ˜›
Awesome VM!!! loved it..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks a lot
beautiful vms especially the latest one with happy happy surya😳
loved itπŸ˜›
well doneπŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by apkavishwa

@Sonee...πŸ˜› beautifull VM yaar... Jab Sooraj daltha hai tho Sandya aathi hai...beautifully picked this line with song and scenes..πŸ‘. thanks... yes sooraj dalne laga hai and sandya aane lagi hai pass... πŸ˜›

Hey dear,πŸ˜ƒ thnk u so much ...glad u like the song😳
and little bit correction now a days..suraj aur sandhya donon paass aane lage haiπŸ˜†

Originally posted by mmanju1

Awesome VM!!! loved it..πŸ‘

Thanks a lot

Glad you like it,πŸ˜ƒ

Thank U!😳