taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Long look ahem gave gopi ,I just get the feeling that he didn't want to leave her , the last tym that happened he turned up at the school saying his meeting finished early so he came to do revision . I just have a feeling that he is going to do something big today that will get others wondering what's happening with him.I hope the cvs don't disappoint as they have being setting us up for something drastic to happen for the past three days. But I wonder wot it would really be ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Watched it again this morning and also had the same feeling. It was like "I have to go. But I want to stay. Is she going to be okay. Damn why do I have to leave her. Ah well let me go then."

Poor dikra is so confused πŸ˜†
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
kuch tho karega... aaj...lekin Rashi ke hungame ke beech...
taniks thumbnail
Yes shaun I actually believe that must have been the very thoughts that went thru his mind at the tym. I hope we get to see him impatient and restless at the office always glancing at the clock waitin for the meeting to end. Mr ahem modi great tycoon can't concentrated on his meeting cos his wife has a little cold (lol how the mighty have fallen)
Originally posted by: taniks

Yes shaun I actually believe that must have been the very thoughts that went thru his mind at the tym. I hope we get to see him impatient and restless at the office always glancing at the clock waitin for the meeting to end. Mr ahem modi great tycoon can't concentrated on his meeting cos his wife has a little cold (lol how the mighty have fallen)

it will be the best scene ever in SNS history. i' like ur predictions, tanik. I' have this feeling too.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The way he was looking at her was like she's so pretty, I can't believe I never noticed it before, and she's suffering because of this damn cold, what shall I do, my mum will give her medicine but I want to take away her suffering right now...☺️

I felt with the last look he was leaving his mind at home as he was leaving the house, after all his heart is with Gopi for safekeeping. 
ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: taniks

Oh our dikra has fallen all right, Hook, line and sinker! πŸ˜ƒ

Wait till you see him helping his wife out in the rasooya ki kaam πŸ€£

@Nafs. Are you saying dikra wanted to rush her off to his bedroom for some tlc? πŸ˜› πŸ˜³
Edited by ShaunSA - 12 years ago
taniks thumbnail
A man who looks at his wife has a red nose , puffy eyes ,suffering with a cold and can only see how beautiful she looks gets the award for husband of the year . Ahem is really desperately in love , gopi got him hooked and doesn't even realise the depth of his feelings for her.